xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you wont touch steroids but youll do GH??
that's like all the Mormon girls who piitb and then say they are virgins..

6 one way, half dozen the other...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
do you realize that gh and slin can kill you if you mess up?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
GH won't shut down your test production granted its fairly useless without aas it will however shut down your bodies natty GH production although this is not a big deal as you can pct with ghrp's or if u pin eod you could pin a ghrp on ur days off GH same goes for if u pin 5 on 2 off. But my opinion is that if your running GH you might as well run some regular aas as well otherwise your just throwing money away

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
GH won't shut down your test production granted its fairly useless without aas it will however shut down your bodies natty GH production although this is not a big deal as you can pct with ghrp's or if u pin eod you could pin a ghrp on ur days off GH same goes for if u pin 5 on 2 off. But my opinion is that if your running GH you might as well run some regular aas as well otherwise your just throwing money away
Ok mate cool

I am thinking of test e , eq, also with tbol ... Hgc and adex through out and clomid n nolva pct ?? Can anyone help with a cycle and if growth to be incl

I know eq needs to be run 14-16 wks minimum

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I'm not touching steroids again as low test

Anyone advise hgh ? As an alternative

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
HGH is not a supplement and this question needs to be posted in the proper section of this forum to receive better responses.
Ok fair enough ill post in correct one c
Cheers