AMS Prohormones. Anabolic Growth Kit.

whyteboy011

Awards
Just this morning I have taken my first dosage of the following

1AD-liquid
DecaVol-liquid
4AD-liquid

I am taking the reccommended dose of each, I will run the 4AD throughout the entire cycle, this is not an issue as I actually have a surplus of everything I'm taking. I did not have the courage to try this stack because I was scared of the DecaVol and what people call DecaDick. Sex drive/libido is hugely important to me.

However I have a friend who has taken DecaVol in the past and his abs were coming in, primarily due to the Deca, he was my workout partner and I assure you we were not doing regular cardio workouts or ab routines for that matter.

When I read the thread by P5sky (Believe that's his username) it gave me the courage and motivation to attempt this.

I am 22 years old
6 feet 4 inches
214 pounds
My goal is to reach 225 pounds of lean muscle mass, abs fully exposed.

Will post progress, will post pics if I can. Any advice or suggestions will not be treated negatively or be shunned, in fact they are welcomed. So please comment.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just this morning I have taken my first dosage of the following

1AD-liquid
DecaVol-liquid
4AD-liquid

I am taking the reccommended dose of each, I will run the 4AD throughout the entire cycle, this is not an issue as I actually have a surplus of everything I'm taking. I did not have the courage to try this stack because I was scared of the DecaVol and what people call DecaDick. Sex drive/libido is hugely important to me.

However I have a friend who has taken DecaVol in the past and his abs were coming in, primarily due to the Deca, he was my workout partner and I assure you we were not doing regular cardio workouts or ab routines for that matter.

When I read the thread by P5sky (Believe that's his username) it gave me the courage and motivation to attempt this.

I am 22 years old
6 feet 4 inches
214 pounds
My goal is to reach 225 pounds of lean muscle mass, abs fully exposed.

Will post progress, will post pics if I can. Any advice or suggestions will not be treated negatively or be shunned, in fact they are welcomed. So please comment.
Aside from the fact I think you're too young, I have no experience with AMS, but this is a real hormone stack so I think you are going to need some form of PCT. Might not be that harsh where you need a SERM. But what did you have lined up for PCT?

whyteboy011

Awards
Oh everyone thinks I'm too young lol. But as far as PCT, all I have is the Arom-X by AMS

whyteboy011

Awards
Okay so it's been less than twelve hours since my first dosage and I'm already noticing one change

APPETITE
I AM STARVING