Growing on Test/Tren/Para/A50

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
u checking your bp when you added clen and your body temp?

AAS + clen can be good but you got to be careful.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
ill go get it checked today. I think cvs does it for free or something. The swelling and soreness seems to have gone way down today to my surprise. Still not back to normal but progress in the right direction is progress none the less. Legs today! LIGHT WEIGHT BABBBYYYYYYYY YEAAAUUUPPP

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already got caber on hand ;D chica chica yeahhhhh. Im sorry thungergod :( I couldnt resist the deca allure....
It's all good. Your situation is not irreversible. I don't think you have gyno. Just a nip flare up. A little caber out to take care of it.

Deca is a very alluring compound. The gains are clean, gives you more endurance and it makes you feel great. But being a 19-Nor, we have to take precautions while running it.

I'm not without deserving chastisement, myself. I've been running some tren-suspension 3 X per week and it's not advised to do so while running Deca since both are progestins and can aggravate the progesterone receptors.
But luckily, I haven't ran into any problems.

We all step outside the box from time to time. :laugh:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
look, at the end of the day gains are made by pushing boundaries both mentally and physically. nobody ever got big by falling into the grove and doing the same thing as everyone else. What sets winners apart from losers is the ability to try new things and fail, but continue to push forward with even greater momentum to succeed the next time. If I have to take some nip flare ups here and there, to potentially grow, then so be it. Don't get me wrong, there is a difference between experimental supplementation and being stupid. Lets all be honest, absolutely nobody got on the olympia stage without experimenting and doing things they were told not to. CAN I GET AN AMEN!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look, at the end of the day gains are made by pushing boundaries both mentally and physically. nobody ever got big by falling into the grove and doing the same thing as everyone else. What sets winners apart from losers is the ability to try new things and fail, but continue to push forward with even greater momentum to succeed the next time. If I have to take some nip flare ups here and there, to potentially grow, then so be it. Don't get me wrong, there is a difference between experimental supplementation and being stupid. Lets all be honest, absolutely nobody got on the olympia stage without experimenting and doing things they were told not to. CAN I GET AN AMEN!
AMEN!!!:box:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Oh yeah.....amen.

:clap2:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Alright so I just destroyed legs... or tried to anyway. I loaded of the leg press with 13 plates on each side (as much weight as I could fit on the d@mn thing) and still rep'd it 20 times for 4 sets? WHAT THE FOOOOOCCCKKK. Tren pisses people off because you cant find heavy enough weight! I was absolutely burying my knees in my chest ( working on that quad and ham sweep!) and tried to squeez at the top to make it more difficult. Still nothing. Mind you I started with getting 12 reps with 12 plates on each side. So my legs are exploding.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I did a bunch of other stuff obviously... leg press was just worth mentioning XD

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I weighed 209lbs today. Down from maybe 215lbs when I started taking the clen on sunday. I am trying to eat more to slow this down so I dont go flat and lose a bunch of muscle. I am aiming to lose maybe 3lbs a week AT MOST. I am going to get a training session sometime in the near future with 2 different ifbb pro bodybuilders here in the near future. Perks of the job gentlemen :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I weighed 209lbs today. Down from maybe 215lbs when I started taking the clen on sunday. I am trying to eat more to slow this down so I dont go flat and lose a bunch of muscle. I am aiming to lose maybe 3lbs a week AT MOST. I am going to get a training session sometime in the near future with 2 different ifbb pro bodybuilders here in the near future. Perks of the job gentlemen :)
Admirable goal bro and I think you can achieve this with proper nutrition. Just keep an eye on things like sodium intake and anything else that will cause you to retain water bc stuff like that will leave you clueless with fluctating weight. Not to mention it is frustration as fock!

Also, remember that Tren is a powerful nutrient partitioner so you are bound to coutinue to lost, but it is almost certainly going to be mostly fat you lose. I'm sure you already knew this but I'd thought I'd toss it out there for the log and sh1t.

I'm in amazement of your leg presses man! That is some serious weight and something to brag about. I bet ppl at your gym were just staring..... I would be. Being TREN strong has got to feel great......I'll have my time :think:

Keep it up and when do you think you will take pics? I am interested to see how the tren is treating you aesthetically. No homo.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I am definitely tightening up morry. I will probably try to get some pics tomorrow after training or before work. I just started it so im not like shredded, but in due time. As for the leg press, you would think with that being so high I would be able to chest press more and do more overhead but tis not that case. I normally stick to db's and reverse grips for bench movements and my highest behind the neck shoulder press is 6 reps- 265 on a nice free moving smith machine.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I will try to push the limit next time I do shoulders and see what I can get now that this tren is kickin'

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
also, I have tossed the idea around of grabbing some furaza(ph) to take while cutting. Its not methylated and apparently its comparable to non methylated winny. Thoughts and opinions? It doesnt do really anything for size though

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, I have tossed the idea around of grabbing some furaza(ph) to take while cutting. Its not methylated and apparently its comparable to non methylated winny. Thoughts and opinions? It doesnt do really anything for size though
I wouldn't bother with it (furaza) if I were you doc. It's very, VERY mild at best. And with what you're running, it would be like tossing a handful of gravel into the Grand Canyon. You'd never be able to tell the difference. Take that money you were planning on spending on it and buy more real AAS. The furaza is no where near as strong as real Winny. And if you have a good source, real Winny probably doesn't cost much more. Might even be less. :thumbsup:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Don't bother, I am taking cyclo V right now, basically out of boredom until my Test E and Tren get here. And i am eating 7 a day... I have noticed nothing and its been 2 weeks haha. However, they do taste like a tart candy :) which is kinda nice, since I don't eat candy :)

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
winny tabs KILLL my tendons. I get tendinitis really bad in my elbows when I take that or when I go to high on exemestane dosing. I need to get really cut not. I have never been really really lean and I need my skin to start tightening up for when it comes time to cut for my first show.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
getting igf, hgh, or test prop is also an option I havent considered. I am grabbing some hcg this week to save the boys... its getting to me mentally which is weird because you would think im use to it by now as I have never used hcg in any of my cycles.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards

drchildress

drchildress

Awards

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I had a full pizza about 4 hours prior to these photos. which is weird because I was totally flat. I had a pump when I started my workout, got a nose bleed, and lost the pump and went totally flat? wtf. I weigh around 207lbs today. I have not pinned deca since last monday so i am just going to save it for my next cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
winny tabs KILLL my tendons. I get tendinitis really bad in my elbows when I take that or when I go to high on exemestane dosing. I need to get really cut not. I have never been really really lean and I need my skin to start tightening up for when it comes time to cut for my first show.
Go with Anavar then. :thumbsup:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I had a full pizza about 4 hours prior to these photos. which is weird because I was totally flat. I had a pump when I started my workout, got a nose bleed, and lost the pump and went totally flat? wtf. I weigh around 207lbs today. I have not pinned deca since last monday so i am just going to save it for my next cycle.

Pics are looking good Dr. You are looking more vascular and pumped up. You are loggin in some good, hard work.

Now what about this Pizza? Dude, you are never going to beat me comparing our pics if you eat Pizza. I haven't had Pizza in months and months. Every calorie should be focused on whole foods that are not only nutrient dense but balanced, well thought out macros. Gear (esp tren) will hide a diet that has cheats like this in it, but you are forgoing calories that could be used to slim you out not keep you puffy. Test never blew me up, but I was on an AI and my sodium intake was watched closely (along with the rest of my diet). Your food efficacy is higher, use it wisely :)
Then again, pizza does sound focking good.
There are lots of other options tho that can "feel" like cheating but aren't. WPI + eggs=crepe like pancakes, low in carbs, taste like dessert, greek yogurt+WPI=frozen yogurt after being mixed and tossed in the freezer, blah blah blah.

What do you attribute the nose bleed to?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
well no doubt that my bp is probably up from the clenbuterol. So unfortunately I injured my neck at the gym yesterday. I couldnt move this morning and I was in excruciating pain for most of the day. It is really starting to die down though and im hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling much better. I have issues every few months with getting muscle spasms in my neck. I have some flexeril(muscle relaxer) which normally eases the tension a

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Weight is at 202lbs today mid day. Down from 215lbs about a week and a half ago. This clenbuterol is SERIOUS. I am still only taking 1 tab a day in the morning on an empty stomach. Diet is kicking a$$, a lot of fish towards the end of the day. Current setup is 550mg test e/week, 300mg Tren/week. I have been doing .5ml caber every night with 20mg nolva to clear up this flare up. Once the letro and prami come in it is freaking game time. I am just about ready for a full on cut. I wake up looking different every morning and I havent trained in the past 5 days due to my neck injury. I am doing an hour cardio session tomorrow on the stair climber(a real stair climber) that will consist of a strenuous pace that will include sets of lunges (doing every other step) and possibly some calf raises towards the end. I honestly don't think I have ever been as motivated as I am right now in life. I will be posting pictures soon.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the injury man. But it must be great to wake up every morning and see a transformation! Awesome bro.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
im ready to destroy this man. Tomorrow marks my return- Hell hath no fury like TREN FOOOCCKKKEERRS

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im ready to destroy this man. Tomorrow marks my return- Hell hath no fury like TREN FOOOCCKKKEERRS
Lookout poor unsuspecting weights. Here cometh the good doctor all doped up on raging Tren and in a Destroyer mood. :twisted:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Thundergod you will be happy to know I am adding 3iu's of gh here very soon to aid in cutting. It will be 3iu's a day 5 days on 2 days off pinning intra-m in the morning. Probably starting next week.I will pin whatever part I'll be training that day

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thundergod you will be happy to know I am adding 3iu's of gh here very soon to aid in cutting. It will be 3iu's a day 5 days on 2 days off pinning intra-m in the morning. Probably starting next week.I will pin whatever part I'll be training that day
I'm happy for you even though I have NO experience with gh. I'll be interested in reading what it does for you after a few weeks on it. Keep me updated Herr Doctor. :type::22:

I'm glad to see you going the intra-m route. I'm not totally convinced on sub-q shots. :dunno:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy for you even though I have NO experience with gh. I'll be interested in reading what it does for you after a few weeks on it. Keep me updated Herr Doctor. :type::22:

I'm glad to see you going the intra-m route. I'm not totally convinced on sub-q shots. :dunno:

Funny you mention that. I have read a ton of this topic and the reviews are mixed. I never sub-q any of my hormones. I thought about it, but the agreed upon facts are you have to rotate pin site more frequently and keep volume of .75cc or below (some go as high as 1.5 but most of the time at dosage you get a knot that supposedly goes away.....:(). The volume is what kept me from doing it, although a lot my suspension pins would have been ideal to test bc the most pinned there was about 3/4 of a ml bilaterally in different spots.
I wish we knew things like how much longer if any does it take hormones to get into your system from fat vs muscle? Irritation? Knots from large injections? Blah, blah, blah, blah. :think: all very, very curious....

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
probably going to be my last pic- 206lbs decently lean.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol dude you have to admit the potential is there- here is the kicker I was on tren for 4 weeks, I have been off all gear for 2 1/2 weeks. Surprise. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I'm 206, got bf tested by 3 different methods and came up high 8's bf. I'll post pics of my quads and lat spread soon. So you should probably sh@t your pants when I tell you I'm 20. Eat it- give me two more years sir morry and you will see me up on that bright stage. BAM real talk

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
lol dude you have to admit the potential is there- here is the kicker I was on tren for 4 weeks, I have been off all gear for 2 1/2 weeks. Surprise. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I'm 206, got bf tested by 3 different methods and came up high 8's bf. I'll post pics of my quads and lat spread soon. So you should probably sh@t your pants when I tell you I'm 20. Eat it- give me two more years sir morry and you will see me up on that bright stage. BAM real talk
You better because your build is bigger than mine. You have a potential to be a lot bigger than I'll ever be.

I was really just giving you a hard time.

You shoulders still have the beginning of striations and your abs were coming through. You obviously weren't d1cking around and you know what you are doing.

You're 20? I'm not sure that changes much bro. Based on the average 20 or 22 year olds endocrine system I doubt you are doing any more harm or good at either age.
You have a solid PCT planned and taking gear is a personal decision.

Good luck in PCT and keeping killing it!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol dude you have to admit the potential is there- here is the kicker I was on tren for 4 weeks, I have been off all gear for 2 1/2 weeks. Surprise. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I'm 206, got bf tested by 3 different methods and came up high 8's bf. I'll post pics of my quads and lat spread soon.
Really? I need to get an accurate bf test done. If you're at 8%, I must be even lower. I've got huge veins everywhere!! Down my thighs, all over my calves, all around the delt/upper-pec/traps region. And very decent abs.
But my guesstimate is that I'm actually around 10 or 11%.
I don't put a lot of stock in some of those bf testing methods.

You look great Herr Doctor. Very apparent improvement all around. You've added size and reduced bodyfat on this cycle.
Well done, good sir, well done. :clap2:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I mean like *8.97 is the area. call it 9 ish, for some reason I hold alot in my back and lower stomach. my quads and calves are starting to look ripped though. I only really got to run for 9-10 weeks on this one but I havent touched the gh or igf yet. I was waiting until I start pct in a week or so. That should get me around a true 8%. I wasnt calling you out morry your my boy! your a freaking monster and I hope to get as shredded as you. I do take bodybuilding as more then a sport and my life is literally based around it. I need to get off of everything for awhile to let my body recover. Being that I havent had kids yet, that is also a factor in my decision to lay off for a bit. I may run a ph or oral cycle here and there to keep size but it looks to be gh and igf for the next year or so.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I mean like *8.97 is the area. call it 9 ish, for some reason I hold alot in my back and lower stomach. my quads and calves are starting to look ripped though. I only really got to run for 9-10 weeks on this one but I havent touched the gh or igf yet. I was waiting until I start pct in a week or so. That should get me around a true 8%. I wasnt calling you out morry your my boy! your a freaking monster and I hope to get as shredded as you. I do take bodybuilding as more then a sport and my life is literally based around it. I need to get off of everything for awhile to let my body recover. Being that I havent had kids yet, that is also a factor in my decision to lay off for a bit. I may run a ph or oral cycle here and there to keep size but it looks to be gh and igf for the next year or so.
Nah, I didn't take it that way at all bro, I was just confused with your age comment. That's all.

I got 7 years of working out and development on you bro. You keep hitting the weights hard and you will not behind me but far out in front. I wish I had a solid routine down while I was in my early 20s. You already do. Make that sh1t happen.

I look forward to future logs even if they are a few years out.

:clap2: Congrats bro and good job

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I feel like I should have detailed my log alittle more but then again, everyone following is in the know enough to fill in the gaps. However, during administration of pramipexole, I was overcome with extreme nausea and cold sweats for the first 3-4 doses of .75ml. I am now doing .2ml before bed and the nausea has seemed to subside but the shaky aches are still noticeable. I do not recommend prami to anyone scared of sides. Spend the extra money and get caber for prolactin haha. for estro I have switched from letro to exemestane .5ml night/ .2ml morning which will be tapered down before I start pct and ultimately stopped. my woman didnt like the lack of libido on letro hahaha. You guys know the deal for pct- Torem, and hcg to bring the boys back if I need it, though I am opposed to using hcg DURING pct. I highly doubt I will need hcg though. I am going to Log my gh/igf go around in this same thread. Dosing for that will most likely be 3 iu's a day 5 on 2 off, igf will me 30mcg 30min pre workout with 30 grams of carbs before pin and 30 grams during workout. I am still doing a super low dose of clen to continue leaning out and it will help with cortisol suppression through pct (give it a try). Who's excited? haha

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Morry how is the osta working? any issues with libido? gains? sides?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Morry how is the osta working? any issues with libido? gains? sides?
Great man. Going great.

No significant loss of strength (not taking mdht and test suspension pre workout will do that).
I sweat a ton but I did on cycle to so it just hasn't gone away.
Libido is great man. Even better than my last two weeks on cycle.

I'll be subbing to ur GH log bro.

:afro:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be subbing to ur GH log bro.

:afro:
As will I, good doctor. Toss us a link when you get the thread up. :yup:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Haha great I'll certainly let both of you know.Thanks for the support!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No significant loss of strength (not taking mdht and test suspension pre workout will do that).
You keep making me wish I had some more of that MDHT left. I really wish some vendor would have some made up. I think the name of it is mestanolone. I'll have to look it up again. The Germans made it way back in the 1930's and even used it in the Olympics. Stuff is effective is you go 100 mg. or higher. I'd like the chance to run it again @200 mgs. about 2 hours prior to lifting.

Morry,
I'm thinking about grabbing some methyltestosterone on my next AAS order. I'm thinking that 25 to 50 mgs. of that PWO should rock da hizzy!! :head:

Whatcha think 'bout dat? :cool2:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You keep making me wish I had some more of that MDHT left. I really wish some vendor would have some made up. I think the name of it is mestanolone. I'll have to look it up again. The Germans made it way back in the 1930's and even used it in the Olympics. Stuff is effective is you go 100 mg. or higher. I'd like the chance to run it again @200 mgs. about 2 hours prior to lifting.

Morry,
I'm thinking about grabbing some methyltestosterone on my next AAS order. I'm thinking that 25 to 50 mgs. of that PWO should rock da hizzy!! :head:

Whatcha think 'bout dat? :cool2:
Instead of suspension or in addition to?

Mestanolone sounds right. Why don't they just strip the ester off of masteron?

Preworkout about 1.5 to 2 hours before workout:
100 MG Masteron Suspension (pure DHT)
112 MG Test Suspension
50 MG Tren Suspension
You will need somebody to replace some of the weights you broke while you worked out after this combo :firedevil:

Runnning a base of Test prop and masteron prop at 200 and 100 EOD respectively.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Instead of suspension or in addition to?

Mestanolone sounds right. Why don't they just strip the ester off of masteron?

Preworkout about 1.5 to 2 hours before workout:
100 MG Masteron Suspension (pure DHT)
112 MG Test Suspension
50 MG Tren Suspension
You will need somebody to replace some of the weights you broke while you worked out after this combo :firedevil:

Runnning a base of Test prop and masteron prop at 200 and 100 EOD respectively.
Masteron Suspension? Does that exist or are you just wishful thinking again? :rofl:
I know there's Masteron Propionate. I think that's about as fast as they make it.

And regarding the methyltestosterone, I was inferring to use it instead of test-suspension. Not along with it. I'll be dropping those suspensions in less than 2 weeks now and will be going back into "cruise contol".
I'll only be running Test-Cyp and Deca then.
400 mgs. of Cyp weekly and only 200 mgs. of Deca merely for the joint relief that it affords the user.

I'm just looking for something to pulse for PWO fire-power during the 8 week cruise period. After that, I have a blast planned that will be friggin' insane!!

I may have to go with the Methyl-Testosterone like I mentioned. Supposed to be some potent shyte.
It's VERY cheap too. Incredibly so. :fool2:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Masteron Suspension? Does that exist or are you just wishful thinking again? :rofl:
I know there's Masteron Propionate. I think that's about as fast as they make it.

And regarding the methyltestosterone, I was inferring to use it instead of test-suspension. Not along with it. I'll be dropping those suspensions in less than 2 weeks now and will be going back into "cruise contol".
I'll only be running Test-Cyp and Deca then.
400 mgs. of Cyp weekly and only 200 mgs. of Deca merely for the joint relief that it affords the user.

I'm just looking for something to pulse for PWO fire-power during the 8 week cruise period. After that, I have a blast planned that will be friggin' insane!!

I may have to go with the Methyl-Testosterone like I mentioned. Supposed to be some potent shyte.
It's VERY cheap too. Incredibly so. :fool2:
Nah, I haven't seen it either, but that's what I'm saying, can't they remove the prop ester from the masteron prop? I dunno but that would be badass.

I see what you mean now.

I'd say if your liver values are in check and you have a healthy appetite, go for the methy test as a preworkout and pulse that sh1t. It shouldn't be too hard on you pulsed like that and used on heavy days and the cruise you are running will keep sides from being all crazy bc the change in hormone level.
What were you thinking? 75mg? I don't even know how they sell it, but I'm interested.

Oh yeah, you got a PM waiting on ya too :)

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Add 30-40mcg igf-1 lr3 into that pwo and you would explode. Maybe go for the gusto and also pop an a bomb with some ephedrine...whew can you say heart attack or record lifts...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I haven't seen it either, but that's what I'm saying, can't they remove the prop ester from the masteron prop? I dunno but that would be badass.

I see what you mean now.

I'd say if your liver values are in check and you have a healthy appetite, go for the methy test as a preworkout and pulse that sh1t. It shouldn't be too hard on you pulsed like that and used on heavy days and the cruise you are running will keep sides from being all crazy bc the change in hormone level.
What were you thinking? 75mg? I don't even know how they sell it, but I'm interested.

Oh yeah, you got a PM waiting on ya too :)

I've seen vendors selling the methyl-test in 10 and 25 mg. tabs. I'm getting the 25 mg. tabs.

I was thinking of dosing maybe 50 mg. about 90 minutes PWO.
That's a strong dose by the way.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add 30-40mcg igf-1 lr3 into that pwo and you would explode. Maybe go for the gusto and also pop an a bomb with some ephedrine...whew can you say heart attack or record lifts...
Those A-Bombs are strong as fukk, aren't they? That was a fun 6 weeks running those babies. Strength was solid the whole ride.