Growing on Test/Tren/Para/A50

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
my weight is down to 209lbs. im not sure whats going on.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
my weight is down to 209lbs. im not sure whats going on.
if it's down for more than 3 days I'd be concerned and start adjusting. How long has it been down and what day are you on?

Starting weight?

This might be in the thread but I'm being a freaking lazy sleezeball:147:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
starting weight was around 199-200lbs(not very lean). Im right around 209 now and its day 23. I think the combo of starting with test to low put me back alittle. I upped my deca to 500mg and test to 550mg last week. I am going to bump the anadrol up to 75mg pre workout until i run out and add the tren next wednesday. i am going to run 3 weeks longer then anticipated to makeup for slow start. I am going to run igf through pct and possible gh. I started a new job so my diet has been **** as far as the amount of cals im getting.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
makes sense. everytime my routine gets out of whack I do the same thing.

Your weight is awesome dude. You are getting much better gains than I was able to achieve.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
my weight was back up to 212lbs today. WTF haha. 2 tabs of a50 preworkout for chest and bis :shocked: it was wild. pump was pretty intense. I couldnt help but notice that there was a strangely high amount of gorgeous women in the gym tonight. Which is weird since I dont associate with anyone while I train. I have a theory though. everyone has heard of beer googles, but what about "Test Goggles"?!?!?! :crackhead:

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
my weight was back up to 212lbs today. WTF haha. 2 tabs of a50 preworkout for chest and bis :shocked: it was wild. pump was pretty intense. I couldnt help but notice that there was a strangely high amount of gorgeous women in the gym tonight. Which is weird since I dont associate with anyone while I train. I have a theory though. everyone has heard of beer googles, but what about "Test Goggles"?!?!?! :crackhead:
The chicks at my work could attest to that, I have "test goggles" right now too.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
It's bad man...

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Had another sick leg day yesterday. Big lift was leg press again. I had my feet position high up on the plate to isolate hams alittle more. I was burying my knees in my chest as far as I could and I still repped 1200lbs 13 times without even hitting failure. I really need to find a sled that can hold more weight. I will be pinning my calves for the next few pins. My old trainer does it for site enhancement and it works for him so why not right?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
My 8 week progress pics and data is posted.

You still up to compare pics?

I think with what you are on you could smoke me, but time will tell......

Morry

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol morry your a freak of nature... with that being said, we'll see. I am just starting to make decent gains and I pinned 1ml/100mg tren last sunday so I think thats starting to kick in since I trained back and bi's like a freak today and that was on NO sleep. (I destroyed a lady friend for 2 hours straight last night) Thankyou Test!. I tried to take some pics today, but I guess it was to dark? can't really see much detail. my WEIGHT is at 213.5lbs today. People are starting to look at me funny so I guess that +13lbs is showing haha.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
This is with water retention from Deca AND a50 AND test.
I'm hoping since I took my last a50 today and I just hit the tren (finally) I will tighten up fairly quick which will make my gains MUCH easier to see.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I just started cardio a few days ago, so the real visual transformation should really start to take off at this point.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
lol morry your a freak of nature... with that being said, we'll see. I am just starting to make decent gains and I pinned 1ml/100mg tren last sunday so I think thats starting to kick in since I trained back and bi's like a freak today and that was on NO sleep. (I destroyed a lady friend for 2 hours straight last night) Thankyou Test!. I tried to take some pics today, but I guess it was to dark? can't really see much detail. my WEIGHT is at 213.5lbs today. People are starting to look at me funny so I guess that +13lbs is showing haha.
:lol: I think I should say thanks.

:hump: Smash day kitty!!! Meow.

13 lbs!!! You muthafukka. Keep killing man, I'm still following along. I got less than a month left, but I'm strugling with my weight.

What kind of Tren are you taking? What is your dosage? Pin site? gauge needle? Pain before, during or after pinning?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Hahaha I pin quads almost exclusively. I had no pain at all for test and deca. The tren is new to my body so it left me alittle sore today but nothing I couldn't work through. I use 25g, 1 inch pins. Now that I included tren I am pinning Sunday an Wednesday. I do 2 ml of test deca combo in one leg and then the 1ml of tren by itself in the other. I started the tren last Sunday and I swear i can already feel it. It's the parabolan ester btw

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I usually hit quads about half way up but more towards the outside as much as possible without hitting t-band. It's a low bf area and just super easy to pin. No pain either!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Tren dosage is only 200mg a week right now. Do you think that's enough? I have 25ml of it. I am doing 550mg test and 500mg deca Also

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Tren dosage is only 200mg a week right now. Do you think that's enough? I have 25ml of it. I am doing 550mg test and 500mg deca Also
Dunno, never been on it, but I though a "low" dose was 75 EOD, which is 225 or 300 a week depending on how the days fall.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
i will pin it sunday wed and friday then for 100mg week. morry im growing man...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunno, never been on it, but I though a "low" dose was 75 EOD, which is 225 or 300 a week depending on how the days fall.
i will pin it sunday wed and friday then for 100mg week. morry im growing man...
There ya go, good Dr. You've already got it figured out. :22:
Run that Tren @100 mgs. 3 X per week. That should do the trick.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Everything is going great. I am still floating around 213lbs and i've had 3 cardio sessions so far. I am definitely getting stronger and recovering fast. My left quad has been hurting so I'm waiting another day or two before I train legs to see how it feels. I feel like the deca is really just starting to hit and i'm hoping the tren tags in fast. visible gains are absolutely apparent at this point and everything is starting to piece together

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
chest day? 2-3 days ago.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
mid section tightened up a little

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
looks like you got some sun bro.

Vein in your bicep in starting to poke out too.......YUH

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mid section tightened up a little
looks like you got some sun bro.

Vein in your bicep in starting to poke out too.......YUH
And since the good Dr. has started up the Tren, he should really lean up now. That smooth, watery bloat from the Anadrol and Test/Deca combo will totally disappear, now that Tren is in the mix.

He's gonna transform before our very eyes within weeks.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol i was real bloated that day. I need a better camera. When i flex hard I get veins over my traps and chest, its actually pretty crazy looking but I can really flex super hard and photo myself haha

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
something is starting to HIT! this tren is giving me INSANE vascularity and pumps at the gym. I weighed 210.2lbs today. I definitely have some water dropping which is fine by me

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something is starting to HIT! this tren is giving me INSANE vascularity and pumps at the gym. I weighed 210.2lbs today. I definitely have some water dropping which is fine by me
I knew it!! I was waiting for a post like this. I've been doing tren-suspension (no ester) 3 X per week @112 mgs. pre-workout for the last 2 weeks and I'm experiencing the same thing. Extreme vascularity. NEVER been this veiny before. Never.

This stuff has a distinct diuretic effect. Been dropping sub-q water like a mo-fo.
I'm dry and hard as nails too. Muscles are dense. Like granite.

Pumps have been blissful too. And that aggression.......fuhget about it. Off the friggin' page!!!

I'm so McLuvin' this stuff. :woohoo:

Have fun, good Dr. I know you will.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I just got back from training shoulders and tris....HOLYY FOOOCKKK batman. There really is a such a thing As perfection, it's called tren. I am transforming fellas. I weighed 214 today and my strength is exploding! This is possibly the closest thing to controlled chaos ive ever experienced. I just got back and I want to go back right now and train twice A's hard. Nothing was heavy enough and I pumped up like a freak with veins everywhere. I'm in love.... Libido, cuts, size, insane strength-what more could one ask for?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from training shoulders and tris....HOLYY FOOOCKKK batman. There really is a such a thing As perfection, it's called tren. I am transforming fellas. I weighed 214 today and my strength is exploding! This is possibly the closest thing to controlled chaos ive ever experienced. I just got back and I want to go back right now and train twice A's hard. Nothing was heavy enough and I pumped up like a freak with veins everywhere. I'm in love.... Libido, cuts, size, insane strength-what more could one ask for?
:clap2:

Sounds like good sh1t man! Take advantage of that sh1t, eat clean and get freaking ripped!!!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
morry you dont understand man.... go find tren(parabolan) NOW!!!! TREN= :hail:
I weighed 214 today. I am going to eat this stuff for breakfast lunch and dinner. NOMNOMNOMNOM

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Dr. is rocking dis bitch like a super-freak!! :twisted:

The meek and mild Dr. Jekyll has taken his potion and transformed into the malicious and mean ol' Mr. Hyde!!

I think you and I have convinced herr morry to give tren a spin. :silly:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Well I didn't sleep well last night, I kept waking up to pee. I don't know if its slight insomnia on top of me normal sleep habits from the tren or if I didn't sleep because I ate basically a quarter container of anarchy covalex around 7pm before I trained?? haha....I'm taking today off and just hitting some cardio. Tomorrow will be chest and bi's, and sunday legs.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
the show has just begun! Now entering Lightspeed ;)

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
ok gentlemen I have my first situation. I started alittle nolva about a 2 weeks ago to combat alittle flare up and recently stopped, welll it is back with anger and today my nips where puffy and looking flabby :( I recently switched from research exemestane over to arimidex tabs also and have been on them for 3 days. I am going to cut my deca dose in half since I believe that is what's causing the flare ups. I may even just cease to use it but im curious to hear AM's feedback first. I have formestane that I kind of want to use and I would really like to start tightening up and drop this water... The smooooootthhhh deca look is starting to lose its welcome haha. FEEDBACK PLEASE!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
ok gentlemen I have my first situation. I started alittle nolva about a 2 weeks ago to combat alittle flare up and recently stopped, welll it is back with anger and today my nips where puffy and looking flabby :( I recently switched from research exemestane over to arimidex tabs also and have been on them for 3 days. I am going to cut my deca dose in half since I believe that is what's causing the flare ups. I may even just cease to use it but im curious to hear AM's feedback first. I have formestane that I kind of want to use and I would really like to start tightening up and drop this water... The smooooootthhhh deca look is starting to lose its welcome haha. FEEDBACK PLEASE!
You takin prami or caber?

Letro is sure fire. Others work at varying degrees for ppl.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deca is a bitch

it sucks man its great for mass but HIGH sides, which is why im guna use NPP

letro like morry said works wonders, its amazing stuff when used right, but it will do nothing for prolactin gyno, like morry said any prami or caber? these things will combat el deca

and el deca ****

Torq

Torq

Awards
hey dude I'm new to this stuff and I was thinking of using tren before summer so I could keep my strength but rip down. could you help me out? Have any pointers on what I should do? what ml's or cc's to take?
-Thanks

I'm sry if this pops up like 5x's my
phones an ******* right now!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to cut my deca dose in half since I believe that is what's causing the flare ups. I may even just cease to use it but im curious to hear AM's feedback first. I have formestane that I kind of want to use and I would really like to start tightening up and drop this water... The smooooootthhhh deca look is starting to lose its welcome haha. FEEDBACK PLEASE!
Feedback has already been given concerning this issue. Look way back in this thread and you'll see where I warned you about raising that deca dose to equal or close to your test dosage. I told you that it's wise to have your test dose at least twice as high as your deca dosage. For several reasons.

Your quote from post #66:
I am doing 550mg test and 500mg deca Also

And it's also been documented that running Deca and Tren together is not the wisest plan. Both antagonize the progesterone receptors and can cause prolactin issues. Which may present themselves in a gyno type situation. You might want to look into some cabergoline to help clear up your situation.

You've learned this lesson the hard way. Try to heed advice in the future.

Good luck.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, raise your test dose and lower your deca dose.

Should at least be
750mg Test/week
350mg Deca/week
Get on some caber asap too.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Already got caber on hand ;D chica chica yeahhhhh. Im sorry thungergod :( I couldnt resist the deca allure....

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
If I sacrifice my legs under 1200lbs of weight tomorrow will the gods forgive me? bahahaha

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol my knees never hurt. They are made from other worldly matter. Now the tendon that connects my triceps to my elbow is a whole different story. that is my weakness. I started taking clenbuterol yesterday. WOW. I forgot how much this $HIT kicks. I was shaking and sweating like a coked up hooker. It was hands down the worst side of this whole cycle lol. Today was much more bearable. I am just doing 1 tab a day for the first week, 1 1/2 the second week, 2 the third week, and maybe 2-3 the fourth and final week.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
lol ps I will NOT be taking a pic until this flabby tit goes away