Greens Supplements

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
What are your opinions on them? I utilize cytogreens, to fill in some of the gaps, when I feel like I'm not quite getting to my adequate/recommended intake with my meals. Just wanted to get others thoughts on them. Thanks, in advance, for all or your opinions.

cytogreens_sfp.png

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Profile looks good brother, if you wanted to have another option to check out there's also

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-oximega-greens-318-grams.html?sel=3272

I have had a good run with it, back when I was cutting hard I was runing OrangeTriad and Oximega Greens and felt amazing :)
Thanks Cel! :biggthumpup: The profile of the controlled labs product looks pretty interesting too. Ill have to check it out when i run out of my current tub of cytogreens.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks Cel! :biggthumpup: The profile of the controlled labs product looks pretty interesting too. Ill have to check it out when i run out of my current tub of cytogreens.
Anytime bro, I don't have to tell you this, but for anyone else reading...well a Micro-Nutrient rich diet is always best, yet it kinda gets complicated when doing contest/modeling prep and cuts! So this one's are actually a really good option! Enjoy Cytogreens!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really enjoyed the CL Greens product. Did not disappoint and the flavor was very much tolerable...unlike many greens powders.

rehj

rehj

Awards
Greens products are great if you're diet isn't rich in fruits/vegetables (like mine woops). My favorite is Controlled Labs OxiMega Greens. Taste is decent and a great profile. Cytogreens looks promising too though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
oximega...tastes great, mostly organic sources and easy on the wallet

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
I have had a good run with it, back when I was cutting hard I was runing OrangeTriad and Oximega Greens and felt amazing :)
I'm using CL too and so far no complaints. Have heard good things about cytogreens too though. May try it next just to compare. A little worried about the taste though. The CL greens taste pretty decent.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, CL Oximega tasted pretty good compared to the color of the mixture. Lol. If your diet is deficient in fruits/veggies, then this certainly can be a benefit.

David
Team APPNUT

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Cytogreens taste is nothing special, not great but not bad. Ill have to give the CL product a shot per everyone's suggestions. The price looks easy on the wallet too and I have always been a fan of CL product quality. I wouldn't say my diet is deficient in fruits and veggies but I do from time to time skimp a bit on the greens so the added micros and benefits of the greens supp, filling in any gaps I may miss, put my mind at ease.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL Oximega is a pretty interesting flavor, the Spearmint is very drinkable, the texture is obviously greens though.

Girlfriend is pretty picky and even she thinks it's drinkable.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
San green supreme fusion is my favorite and it taste's great.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
San green supreme fusion is my favorite and it taste's great.
I was gonna recommend those as well. But you can't go wrong with CL's oximega as well.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I wouldn't say CL greens tastes good, but it's certainly drinkable in a glass of OJ. I know some people say it's good and even refreshing. I understand greens usually taste like grass/dirt, but I wouldn't say CL greens (just the powder mixed in water) is any bit enjoyable to drink. I still couldn't tolerate it as a shot, neither could my mother. Maybe I'm a wuss... Like I said, fine in a tall glass of OJ, though.

Reminds me, I should get back on that stuff while I'm cutting...

That Cytogreens profile looks pretty good though.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Cytogreen contains lead. Not sure if the amount is negligible, but it's there.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Could you put some of these greens in a casein shake before bed?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile looks good. While I havent used it personally Im really fond of a similar product, SAN Greens Fusion.