Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
They should have it in stock by Thursday at latest.

This flavor is just as amazing as the sour green apple.

besides green lemonade sounds damn cool :D

:jaw: :clap2: :bruce1: :djparty:
sounds delicious...I am not a sour green apple fan, and I liked it. I LOVE lemonade flavor when its done right, so this should be amazing. You've already sold me one!

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
will there be samples of this flavor? can there be a better green mag flavor then apple????

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
will there be samples of this flavor? can there be a better green mag flavor then apple????
Yes lemonade, but then again I haven't tried Green Mag yet, but will sample 2nite.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
haha i'm saving up to buy another tub of PW :p

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yes lemonade, but then again I haven't tried Green Mag yet, but will sample 2nite.
Its good stuff, my preference is to take a preworkout matrix such as MST's Rag, and take a good solid creatine only product postworkout (about 4hrs later on empty), for this purpose, nothing is better than GreenMAG all things considered.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Its good stuff, my preference is to take a preworkout matrix such as MST's Rag, and take a good solid creatine only product postworkout (about 4hrs later on empty), for this purpose, nothing is better than GreenMAG all things considered.
Hmmm :think: I have a MST Rag sample too....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This flavor is just as amazing as the sour green apple.
From the reviews apple is the best tasting stuff ever, this stuff must be good for CL to say those words :food: .

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
yea i was sad when CL said they couldn't make PW taste like green mag.

From the reviews apple is the best tasting stuff ever, this stuff must be good for CL to say those words :food: .

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You guys should sell unflavoured stuff, then an add-on flavour system, so I can have all CL products matching (mixing green and purple is not the most tasty drink in the world... I'd rather them both be lemon).

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of green mag's green apple flavor... but I look forward to this lemonade one since I still got good gains from the original :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of green mag's green apple flavor... but I look forward to this lemonade one since I still got good gains from the original :)
one of the very few, but I am sure you will love this one

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I tried my GM sample before yesterday's workout. I think it taste pretty good, and looking to try the lemonade.

I had a nice pump from GM last night too...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I tried my GM sample before yesterday's workout. I think it taste pretty good, and looking to try the lemonade.

I had a nice pump from GM last night too...
awesome, the new flavor also rocks and tastes great mixed with white flood too

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea the apple was getting old...cant wait to try this