CL Green Magnitude : Anyone Still Take This?

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I used to use this way back in the day, like 10+ years ago but I haven't used it since.

I'm thinking about trying this again since I remember getting good results from it. And since creatine has gone up in price nearly 3-fold and this is about the same price as always at 80 servings for $44.

Just wondering if this is still a good product and if others have gotten good results from it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is. I don’t represent CL anymore, but I stand firmly by this product. I don’t really like the green dye in it, but all of the flavors are solid choices and it works well with better stomach comfort than straight monohydrate.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never used it but have seen it online many times before. For creatine i've mainly just picked up cheap creatine monohydrate unflavored and threw it in with my protein shake or coffee and that works for me. But if you've gotten good results on green magnitude in the past never hurts to try it out and see if it still gets you the results you're looking for. Otherwise I would just pick up bulk creatine monohydrate.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I also take Taurine and Betaine separately in capsule form, so I figured Green Mag might be worth it. I may grab a bottle before the price goes up.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've got 10 tubs of it in the closet. All expired, still all good and just took a scoop this morning but 44 bucks for 80 servings..... PM me... not selling mine just if you want to save 70% (y)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the first supplements I've ever bought. I remember that green apple taste. Also remember getting some Green Bulge.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironically I was just looking at this as a nonstim pre on a budget magnesium is great pre as is the Taurine and betaine.

Universal storm is another to look at.
Yes it is a prop blend but I think we can trust universal to not skimp out.

Any other decent creatine blends out there these days??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love CL green magnitude myself .. stock up is all i can say

i am good on creatine for next 3 years if i was to take it daily :)

GreenMight - i havent tried it but that looks good too

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wish I had stocked up on basic creatine mono before it went up 3X in price. It feels *almost* like the late 90's again when creatine was $100+ per kilo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you would like to try green might send me a pm 10 bucks for 80 servings (it is expired). They sold out of green mag (also expired but had no clumping issues so far).. I prob got it all in my closet lol.
think i know what you are reffering to .. PBS ?poor---- ?

fromthepaign

Awards
Totally forgot about this stuff, loved it back in the day. Very easy on my stomach compared to straight mono. What a steal of a price!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know you can save that pic so you can enjoy it whenever, wherever, as many times as you want ...
not the same . boobs, creatine, steroid talk all at one place gets me off more

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, feel free to hit me up if anyone sees this price again. I use to love Green Mag.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, feel free to hit me up if anyone sees this price again. I use to love Green Mag.
google "buy controlled labs green magnitude" you can find them at the same price at various stores $35-40/ 80 servings

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Green Mag and Dark Matter are the two best creatine products IMO. They both have outstanding effects in fullness and pumps. Green Mag is definitely the better value though and can usually be found for decent price

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green Mag and Dark Matter are the two best creatine products IMO. They both have outstanding effects in fullness and pumps. Green Mag is definitely the better value though and can usually be found for decent price
i dont know about dark matter .. its a great prouct overall but not for just creatine

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i dont know about dark matter .. its a great prouct overall but not for just creatine
I agree the better actual creatine product would be Green Mag. I guess Dark Matter is more for post workout, although I would always drink it intra and post. They are both pretty similar in terms of strength, pumps, and fullness. Dark Matter always seemed to hit me within a couple of days however. Green Mag would usually take about a week and gradually start swelling me up

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
OP's avatar was enough for me to click this one. :ROFLMAO:
I chose this as my avatar image way back in 2006 when I first joined AM. I don't know why I never changed it. I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it. 😆

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I just got CL Green Mag & Purple Wrath off of Amazon. Both arrived in good condition and do not expire until 2024.

Price is pretty low compared to any other decent creatine/eaa, and the product looks to be fully legit. Amazon is getting really bad with putting out fake/diluted products, so this is a win.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What exact is up with cl in general? Is it mainly because of covid? Their products do seem rarer and they're pushing dog supplements now mainly from what I've seen. Orange triad was a great product but it is harder to get it in a package with other products now.