Green Mag vs. Green Bulge

rocknout

Awards
I know these products are very similar but I wanted to see which one you guys think is better. Has anyone had better results with one over the other?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green Bulge, no question. I went on GB after having been on Nos Ether Level 1 for over a month. I got significantly stronger, reps and weights went up. When I finished the bottle, I went straight into CRE02, and lost ultimate strength (but gained endurance).

That's insane, and defies expectation.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
both are great. if you have the extra money, green bulge will provide some extras that green magnitude doesnt include. however, both products are highly effective and are great options :)
Green Bulge, no question. I went on GB after having been on Nos Ether Level 1 for over a month. I got significantly stronger, reps and weights went up. When I finished the bottle, I went straight into CRE02, and lost ultimate strength (but gained endurance).

That's insane, and defies expectation.
glad to hear you are enjoying it

rocknout

Awards
thanks for the input...I actually thought more people would say Green Mag!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the new GB, qwerty?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried Green Mag besides some samples myself. But i'm currently running Green Bulge and i definetly like it so far.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
androchem

androchem

Awards
green mag has been the most effective creatine I've tried, and trust me i've tried 90% of them. Will give the green bulge a try in the future.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
green mag has been the most effective creatine I've tried, and trust me i've tried 90% of them. Will give the green bulge a try in the future.
awesome, i think you will find green bulge to be of the same quality, but it has even more extras in it :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of Green MAG. However, I have not tried the new Green Bulge.

-Tank, feel free to send me a free bottle to try. :knockedout:

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
On mag right now. Tastes like green apple kool-aid, gotta love that. I've always gotten better results from powder, than pill form. Absorption rate differ at all?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
On mag right now. Tastes like green apple kool-aid, gotta love that. I've always gotten better results from powder, than pill form. Absorption rate differ at all?
they both absorb perfectly. try green bulge to compare. let us know what you think