Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with a good combination of nad sweat and chew spit. Works every time!

Oh, wait, we're looking to attract women? Ok... my bad... sorry.

;)

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
Chewing definately doesn't attract most girls lol. but still kind of funny to read it made me laugh. good post

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chewing definately doesn't attract most girls lol. but still kind of funny to read it made me laugh. good post
Nah. You just gotta find a girl who chews, too! :D It's easier to break the <<pit-tooooo>> ice that way.

:trout:

One tip of advice before I leave, and this is 100% true: Never trust a girl who doesn't fart. If she's holding that back from you, what else is she holding back from you?

Think about it...

Think about it...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nah. You just gotta find a girl who chews, too! :D It's easier to break the <<pit-tooooo>> ice that way.

:trout:

One tip of advice before I leave, and this is 100% true: Never trust a girl who doesn't fart. If she's holding that back from you, what else is she holding back from you?

Think about it...

Think about it...
T-AD..

Your current stack is awesome !

What does the post workout meal look like ??

I'm thinkin the Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Fries from The Outback would be a good one for the protein/fat/carb ratio..

But back to the topic... I had Chanel's Platinum Egoiste on one time at a party and was told I smell like a million bucks

:fing02:

BigDGee35

Awards
Givenchy - Play Intense. Got me laid the day i bought it....true story haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD..

Your current stack is awesome !

What does the post workout meal look like ??

I'm thinkin the Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Fries from The Outback would be a good one for the protein/fat/carb ratio..

But back to the topic... I had Chanel's Platinum Egoiste on one time at a party and was told I smell like a million bucks

:fing02:

LMAO!!! My post-w/o is a salad of mixed greens covered in people. ;) :food:

So Chanel made you smell dirty and hard to obtain in this economy?

I don't wear cologne often, but when I do, it's Dos Equis.

Wait, one more...

Actually, true cool story bro, I don't wear cologne often. There's one I wear that I might get in trouble for saying here. (nevermind) But anyway, when I sweat, I smell like metal - iron to be precise. Though I can never tell when I'm being flirted with, my wife says that it does happen. (Not from her, but from others!) Perhaps I'm just....magnetic? :sgrin:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Unforgiveable, coolwater (im old school like that)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO!!! My post-w/o is a salad of mixed greens covered in people. ;) :food:

So Chanel made you smell dirty and hard to obtain in this economy?

I don't wear cologne often, but when I do, it's Dos Equis.

Wait, one more...

Actually, true cool story bro, I don't wear cologne often. There's one I wear that I might get in trouble for saying here. (nevermind) But anyway, when I sweat, I smell like metal - iron to be precise. Though I can never tell when I'm being flirted with, my wife says that it does happen. (Not from her, but from others!) Perhaps I'm just....magnetic? :sgrin:
I'm kinda curious what kind of cologne would you get in trouble for saying on here...lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't tell if srs...

If srs, dig a bit and you'll find out. If not srs, :trout:

;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
L'eau D'Issey by Issey Myake (original stuff) = chick magnet :lol:

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
SPRING/SUMMER
candies
paris hilton (no homo)

FALL/WINTER
very sexy
dkny be delicious

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions for some good colognes on the beach? I'm hoping to get some crazy random compliments from women...lol

lookingtogro

Awards
I'm married also, when we go out I wear JOOP. I notice that I get looks from other girls, could be the joop or could be my strikengly rugged good looks!! Probably the JOOP though....
Something strikes me funny when I think about a gal commenting on how good a man smells and when she asks him what he's wearing, and he responds "JOOP"...

By the way...good thing I'm already married, because no amount of cologne can help me out...haha

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions for some good colognes on the beach? I'm hoping to get some crazy random compliments from women...lol
Creed Virgin Island Water gives off a slight sun screen smell to it and I had some on the one day from a sample I got and someone said they "could imagine being on the beach in the Caribbean Islands" when they smell this stuff.

lol It's fukcin expensive tho !

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Canali Men. This is by far has the most sophisticated and alpha scent I have ever seen. If you get a chance, go to nordstrom and ask for a sample spray, its that good.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creed Virgin Island Water gives off a slight sun screen smell to it and I had some on the one day from a sample I got and someone said they "could imagine being on the beach in the Caribbean Islands" when they smell this stuff.

lol It's fukcin expensive tho !
yea i was looking at a couple of different cologne from Creed a while back. their all crazy expensive

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I picked up renegade balm for 7.99 and it's the best spent money of my life. My girl can deny me and say she doesn't want any, but after I apply some renegade she is helpless. The best thing is that she loves it. It's really spiced up our sex lives.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up renegade balm for 7.99 and it's the best spent money of my life. My girl can deny me and say she doesn't want any, but after I apply some renegade she is helpless. The best thing is that she loves it. It's really spiced up our sex lives.
yea i actually bought it as well. they also have a bar soap thats suppose to work similarly

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
yea i actually bought it as well. they also have a bar soap thats suppose to work similarly
I don't know what would happen when out lookin for action from new girls, but it works every time with my girlfriend.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce for sure is a favorite among most women.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any luck/compliments from women, from these colognes?
Armani Code is very popular now and you may want to stay away from it because soo many guys have it.

Versace's The Dreamer is an awesome one if you can stand the initial spray right out of the bottle lol if you give it a half hour to develop on your skin and work with your own skin chemistry it becomes a very smooth cologne that will get a ton of compliments for sure.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I really get a ton out of the renegade balm considering how cheap it is and how long it lasts. It's got a TON of androstenone in it which sends out the alpha male signal.

I've tested renegade balm and axcite. The axcite smells better but the renegade balm does what a pheromone product is supposed to do. The axcite does work, but for the price it isn't near as effective as the balm. It's easy to apply too much balm because it's so strong, whereas the axcite wears off quickly and requires reapplication often.

These findings were with the help of my wife. I used them without her knowledge and after she found out what was happening I continued to test them as well. They worked on her before she knew what they were so I can rule out placebo.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Armani Code is very popular now and you may want to stay away from it because soo many guys have it.

Versace's The Dreamer is an awesome one if you can stand the initial spray right out of the bottle lol if you give it a half hour to develop on your skin and work with your own skin chemistry it becomes a very smooth cologne that will get a ton of compliments for sure.
I bought Versace's The Dreamer awhile back and after first smelling it at first i thought it went bad, i almost returned it. after reading about it majority people said the initial spray smelt off. but the dry down is def nice

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really get a ton out of the renegade balm considering how cheap it is and how long it lasts. It's got a TON of androstenone in it which sends out the alpha male signal.

I've tested renegade balm and axcite. The axcite smells better but the renegade balm does what a pheromone product is supposed to do. The axcite does work, but for the price it isn't near as effective as the balm. It's easy to apply too much balm because it's so strong, whereas the axcite wears off quickly and requires reapplication often.

These findings were with the help of my wife. I used them without her knowledge and after she found out what was happening I continued to test them as well. They worked on her before she knew what they were so I can rule out placebo.
I've read the axcite bottle is really small and smells like acqua di gio

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Any luck/compliments from women, from these colognes?
I've gotten a lot of compliments on the Bvlgari, and the Armani Code as well. I'm also a big fan of both Pleasures and Intense Pleasures by Estee Lauder, get a lot of compliments on them too.

Agreed, the Code is still a great scent but nothing special these days, and now that you mention it I've noticed the Dreamer does get better throughout the day.

jcross

Awards
Try not to laugh to much but Bod-man Black is pretty freakin' good. For 7 bucks you can get an entire windex bottle full of it.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try not to laugh to much but Bod-man Black is pretty freakin' good. For 7 bucks you can get an entire windex bottle full of it.
I got the Really Ripped Abs one, use it when i leave the gym

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bod Man Black is an "Unforgivable" by Sean John which is a "Millesime Imperial" by Creed copy.. it's a weaker version but it's still nice for the price.

Bod Man Silver isn't bad either but I forget what that's a copy of.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got the Really Ripped Abs one, use it when i leave the gym
I used to have that stuff haha but it would just turn rancid too quick if you didn't use it for a while. I still go for the AXE Kilo when I need a quick refresher in the gym.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anybody here try Rochas Man?
I never tried it but I heard it was similar to A*Men by Thierry Mugler because they both have a hint of chocolate in them.

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Anyone try Burberry Touch? I'm thinking about getting a bottle of it, the reviews look promising.

Also a buddy of mine has great things to say about the Issey Miyake brand, might look into that as well.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
A girl bought me Burberry Touch once. She LOVED it. I thought it smelled nice as well.

Today a girl told me to buy Polo Black. She said it was "an orgasm in a bottle." I told her that she should buy it for me. :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
A girl bought me Burberry Touch once. She LOVED it. I thought it smelled nice as well.

Today a girl told me to buy Polo Black. She said it was "an orgasm in a bottle." I told her that she should buy it for me. :)
For her or for you ?? haha

Polo Double Black is a step above it ;)

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Haha, exactly.

Edit: Isn't it always for her, though?

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Well I need to check into this Polo Black business now lol!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Haha, exactly.

Edit: Isn't it always for her, though?
Well when you like the smell of a cologne it gives you a bit of confidence knowing you smell great, girls pick up on confidence even through body language so it's better when both parties equally like the smell of a cologne.

There's an iced mango note supposedly in Polo Double Black that makes the females go crazyy, haha.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well when you like the smell of a cologne it gives you a bit of confidence knowing you smell great, girls pick up on confidence even through body language so it's better when both parties equally like the smell of a cologne.

There's an iced mango note supposedly in Polo Double Black that makes the females go crazyy, haha.
I recently bought Polo Double Black and love the scent. Only complaint I have is that it doesn't project that well. Any tips? lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I recently bought Polo Double Black and love the scent. Only complaint I have is that it doesn't project that well. Any tips? lol
Spray on your chest and neck first, then spray on a shirt. The scent lasts longer on clothes but projects better on skin through body heat, so you'll get the best of both worlds !

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
versace man in the light blue bottle and escada in the tall dark blue bottle. always gettin compliments on the escada cuz its discontinued but u can still find it some places

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Females on here with some favorite scents? lol

Derek4Real

Awards
I was looking into that, but a lot of people kept on pushing me away from it, saying how its ridiculous and all that. what would be your review on it?
I actually like it. I don't know if the pheromones in it are legit but either way it smells good and girls love it. I had one chick at work literally just smelling me and she was very flirtatious and said she could just sit and smell me all day.I told her after work that she could smell me all she wants and she said she wants to do more then smell me. I don't know if it was just the Cologne but it definitely broke the ice . I've tried a couple others like instant shine and turn up the heat but pherlure is better. I am definitely gonna get more