GRAM for GRAM... The CREATINE KING! SALE + WIN STACKS!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The three round two WINNERS are...

CaraMelVixon
Quads_of_Stee
Misfit28

Congrats guys! To claim your prize, please PM me with the following information:

Full Name
U.S. Shipping Address
Email Address
many thanks! I just ran out of my betaine today too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Congrats you guys!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
enjoy fellas

CaraMelVixon

CaraMelVixon

Awards
Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to start this stack!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, you guys should be receiving your packages any day now. :) Please post here when you do!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
FYI, you guys should be receiving your packages any day now. :) Please post here when you do!
I got mine!! I didn't even think to take a picture! I added it all to my supply in the cupboard!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday, now scheduled for today. There's been a lot of ice around here lately, with more coming this afternoon. Hopefully it will be there when I get home from work :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine!! I didn't even think to take a picture! I added it all to my supply in the cupboard!
Awesome! Thank you for the update and enjoy!

CaraMelVixon

CaraMelVixon

Awards
Still eagerly awaiting my stack!! I'll definitely let you guys know when it is here !

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine was rescheduled again for today, should be there this afternoon.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Mine has arrived safe and sound!

CaraMelVixon

CaraMelVixon

Awards
YESSS! Sweet deal! Arrived just as I was finishing up the garage workout today... time for some post workout nutritional bliss!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !!

CaraMelVixon

CaraMelVixon

Awards
I wanted to post up that I definitely enjoyed everything I received! In the fourty or so days that I took the supps I lost 4.5% body fat and gained about 7 lb of lean muscle. Measured via BodPod, same pod same time of day. I just wanted to share the success that I had with these supps with everyone here!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to post up that I definitely enjoyed everything I received! In the fourty or so days that I took the supps I lost 4.5% body fat and gained about 7 lb of lean muscle. Measured via BodPod, same pod same time of day. I just wanted to share the success that I had with these supps with everyone here!
That's wonderful! Thanks for your feedback CaraMelVixon!

Any more feedback?
Perhaps with this bumperooni there will be... :)
Quads_of_Stee and Misfit28, how did the stack work out for you?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
That's wonderful! Thanks for your feedback CaraMelVixon!

Perhaps with this bumperooni there will be... :)

Quads_of_Stee and Misfit28, how did the stack work out for you?
I am about to finish up the ModernCreatine and have a couple days left as I used up my old stash of creatine before starting it. It was very convenient to just throw one scoop into my shake pwo.

ModernBCAA++ is definitely one of my favorites. The fruit punch flavor was freaking amazing and super refreshing! I loved drinking it and am making it a classic. The flavor is light, crisp, and truly refreshing with cold water and the sustamine has made a difference vs using a normal BCAA in my opinion. I have a tub of blue raspberry to try and the flavor should be just as good I hope.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly just opened mine, as I also had a Creatine and Betaine tub to finish off. I like that this is unflavored, so I can add it to anything. As always, the Modern BCAA+ is awesome! I still like Grape Bubblegum the best, but this is a good Fruit Punch flavor as well.

I'll put up a full review of the Modern Creatine as soon as I finish the tub :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about to finish up the ModernCreatine and have a couple days left as I used up my old stash of creatine before starting it. It was very convenient to just throw one scoop into my shake pwo.

ModernBCAA++ is definitely one of my favorites. The fruit punch flavor was freaking amazing and super refreshing! I loved drinking it and am making it a classic. The flavor is light, crisp, and truly refreshing with cold water and the sustamine has made a difference vs using a normal BCAA in my opinion. I have a tub of blue raspberry to try and the flavor should be just as good I hope.
Wonderful! Blue raspberry is my personal favorite, with fruit punch a close second. I think that you will enjoy it. :)

I honestly just opened mine, as I also had a Creatine and Betaine tub to finish off. I like that this is unflavored, so I can add it to anything. As always, the Modern BCAA+ is awesome! I still like Grape Bubblegum the best, but this is a good Fruit Punch flavor as well.

I'll put up a full review of the Modern Creatine as soon as I finish the tub :)
No worries! That will be great, I'll keep an eye out for the review. Feedback is always appreciated!