Gotti and Androcrine meet again

mtmrfz

Idk about the numbing, but I've broken my back L5/S4, separated both hips and shoulders multiple times, just had a torn bicep the repaired in January and getting my shoulder scopped in a few months!! You do get used to the pain though.
After this and a couple of other posts my periodically crying knee and shoulder look like mosquito bites,lol.

PS. Solid log there, lurking around all of those Adrocrine posts to see if it's worth to run a new lax product,never was a fan of laxo to be honest

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After this and a couple of other posts my periodically crying knee and shoulder look like mosquito bites,lol.

PS. Solid log there, lurking around all of those Adrocrine posts to see if it's worth to run a new lax product,never was a fan of laxo to be honest
I just finished logging it, its worth it brother! I have never ran a laxo before this, but will be reordering again and again. I will be putting my final review up a little later tonight

mtmrfz

I just finished logging it, its worth it brother! I have never ran a laxo before this, but will be reordering again and again. I will be putting my final review up a little later tonight
Looking forward to your review brother! Always considered laxo a lucking compound,but the response on Androcrine is stellar. Also that Sustain Alpha is on stand by until I'll catch a deal on BPS. Supplement money gonna get me strangled(by my fiance,lol)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to your review brother! Always considered laxo a lucking compound,but the response on Androcrine is stellar. Also that Sustain Alpha is on stand by until I'll catch a deal on BPS. Supplement money gonna get me strangled(by my fiance,lol)
Let me tell you, Ive heard about all I can hear from my wife about the money I spend on supps. Every time Id get in the mail she gripe about the "stuff" id put in my body. So... I squirrel some cash away, and ship it to a coworkers house!! 17 years of marriage will learn ya some stuff !!! But, I truly believe you will like the Androcrine. It has been great to me. Allowed me to push my joints harder, and a great amount if sustained energy. And no, I am not a rep, just like to share when something is badass!

mtmrfz

Let me tell you, Ive heard about all I can hear from my wife about the money I spend on supps. Every time Id get in the mail she gripe about the "stuff" id put in my body. So... I squirrel some cash away, and ship it to a coworkers house!! 17 years of marriage will learn ya some stuff !!! But, I truly believe you will like the Androcrine. It has been great to me. Allowed me to push my joints harder, and a great amount if sustained energy. And no, I am not a rep, just like to share when something is badass!
I'm so done with the
-"wow,how much stuff you put in your poor body"
-"Girls that's Whey,it's like a goddamn chicken breast in powder form" lol,the association with food or things she is aware of makes life so much fun.
Androcrime got my attention as soon as it was announced,but I'm just waiting on some deals to pull the trigger. Olympus Labs really drained me with all the recent deals they had.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so done with the
-"wow,how much stuff you put in your poor body"
-"Girls that's Whey,it's like a goddamn chicken breast in powder form" lol,the association with food or things she is aware of makes life so much fun.
Androcrime got my attention as soon as it was announced,but I'm just waiting on some deals to pull the trigger. Olympus Labs really drained me with all the recent deals they had.
Well, BPS is some good people from what Ive seen, so Im sure theyll be throwing some stuff out there soon!!

mtmrfz

Well, BPS is some good people from what Ive seen, so Im sure theyll be throwing some stuff out there soon!!
BPS is definitely top notch. I haven't seen many products getting praised as many times as Sustain Alpha, and now Androcrine is getting the same treatment, hope they will continue releasing amazing stuff!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS is definitely top notch. I haven't seen many products getting praised as many times as Sustain Alpha, and now Androcrine is getting the same treatment, hope they will continue releasing amazing stuff!
Im going to run the Dermacrine, and will be ordering the Sustained Alpha as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

10 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes LISS cardio

Thought I got out of work late so I sort of freaked out on my way to the gym. Once I'm rushed, I sort of rush through everything so in order to get my HIIT cardio and heart rate at full blast I went with 10 minutes of HIIT. I've been breaking my cardio parts down into 5 minutes sessions each time but I got my HIIT out of the way and went from there. Increased my weight on the farmers walk but continued with 1 minute on and 1 minute off. Felt pretty good while I was in the gym. Still sweating pretty heavily when I'm doing work at the gym. I like that about Androcrine is when I'm working I'm really feeling a nice sweat and heat going on.

Last night in the mirror I felt like I looked like I made nice improvements even since the beginning of the weak. Maybe the 5 pumps a day is treating me better. This morning when I woke up I walked past my mirror pretty groggy and had to double back because I really looked lean, it's before I ate but I was impressed. I can't wait to workout tonight and hopefully will continue to see these changes on a daily basis.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday

10 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes LISS cardio

Thought I got out of work late so I sort of freaked out on my way to the gym. Once I'm rushed, I sort of rush through everything so in order to get my HIIT cardio and heart rate at full blast I went with 10 minutes of HIIT. I've been breaking my cardio parts down into 5 minutes sessions each time but I got my HIIT out of the way and went from there. Increased my weight on the farmers walk but continued with 1 minute on and 1 minute off. Felt pretty good while I was in the gym. Still sweating pretty heavily when I'm doing work at the gym. I like that about Androcrine is when I'm working I'm really feeling a nice sweat and heat going on.

Last night in the mirror I felt like I looked like I made nice improvements even since the beginning of the weak. Maybe the 5 pumps a day is treating me better. This morning when I woke up I walked past my mirror pretty groggy and had to double back because I really looked lean, it's before I ate but I was impressed. I can't wait to workout tonight and hopefully will continue to see these changes on a daily basis.
Nice job young man. Keep pushing

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday

10 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes LISS cardio

Good cardio session

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Flat bench superset with rear delt flies 3 sets
Flat DB Fly superset with seated side lateral raise 3 sets
Decline Hammer strength superset with facepull 3 sets
Palms in cable extension 3 sets
Underhand cable extension 3 sets
Dip machine 3 sets

So strength still wasn't excellent but motivation felt much better. I had that drive again to push myself and plan for the next set. I'll take that feeling of motivation and drive even if strength isn't top notch. Had a really good pump in the chest too and I stayed away from upper chest movements to really cater to lower pec's. I don't know how to describe the one tricep movement I do but I grab the lat pulldown bar with the handles on the end where your palms face in. Then lock yourself in and do an extension sort of like a normal straight bar except your arms are flared out more and then at the end you can twist your wrist to really kill the squeeze. Overall one of the better workouts of the week and I've been sleeping pretty good.

Long weekend from work coming, I plan on training Saturday but I know the gym isn't open Monday. Going to try and get up to the lake to swim a bit if possible or maybe do some outside activities as well..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Leg extension superset with seated leg curl superset with weighted lower back extension 3 sets
Bulgarian split squat superset with straight bar pulldown 3 sets
Vertical leg press superset with close grip pulldown 3 sets
Double high cable curl 3 sets
Seated DB hammer curl 3 sets
Standing DB curl 3 sets

Workout went well. It wasn't that warm on Saturday, in fact I was going to go up the lake and it wasn't hot enough but yet I was sweating at the gym like crazy. You'd swear it was 90 degrees out with the sweat rolling off of me. I didn't even do any kind of spectacular type of movements either. I didn't notate it but between my bicep work I either did abs or farmers walks. Did abs after the first 3 sets or so and then did farmers walk after the next 5 sets. My forearms weren't burning and my legs oddly enough started to fatigue. Crazy veins running through my arms as well.

I'm running low on Androcrine, really should of stocked up and ran back to back bottles. At the beginning of the log I felt like I was hitting a sticking point and Androcrine really helped blow that out of the water, especially at 5 pumps a day. I was going to go back down to 4 pumps to extend the bottle a bit but I found out I have a wedding this weekend so again gym times will be difficult and I'd like to fully use the product when I can get a workout in day after day. Anyway the changes in my body keep coming, seems like every morning I'm getting tighter and tigher and my muscles are becoming more defined. This stuff has been a killer during a cut.

With the little time I have left on the product. I replaced one of my protein shakes with humapro, I started taking ANS Diablo, and M&M Lipoburn as my final stage of the cut. I haven't touched the diet in what feels like 2 months and I'm really only reducing it 100calories but still hoping by the ALRI claims that I'll still hit my same protein intake. Lets see how this all comes together.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Flat bench 6 sets
Standing shoulder press with diamond bar 6 sets
Ez bar skull crusher 6 sets

Hammer strength press superset with underhand extension superset with side lateral raise 3 sets

Felt like myself again which was nice. Weight was moving smooth on my flat bench, good bar speed and form felt spot on. I think the added stim's pre workout really helped after a long day at work, while driving to the gym I couldn't wait to get in there and get to work. Shoulder press also felt pretty good, not sure if I set a PR or not but either way I was damn close if I didn't. The only hiccup to the workout was skull crushers were pretty difficult, I didn't lack intensity but the heat might have caught up to me by that point. I started sweating super early in the workout and pretty much continued to sweat the whole time, but cardio of course I was dripping sweat. So I was happy with my workout and hopefully I'm out of the rut of feeling run down.

Weighed myself last night and I'm back up the 1lb I thought I lost but that's not a big deal as I woke up today and the mirror had me pumped, I feel like I'm super close to my final goal with a month and a half to go, so hoping I hit what I want to look like so that I have time to sharpen the edges before vacation.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

10 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes liss cardio

So I was supposed to cut my grandmothers grass again and that would of been my cardio but I got a call as I was on my way that all the grass is burnt. So I switched two lanes quickly, almost causing an accident and went to the gym. Really good workout but damn it was hot. I was kind of hoping to be outside to get some sun but after the first or second sprint I was covered in a layer of sweat. I couldn't find a weight that I was more comfortable with doing farmers walks so I stayed at the weight I was at and just increased the speed on the treadmill.

Last night in the mirror it looked like I was holding a bit of water. Could be the new supplements I'm adding so I'm not to concerned with it. Almost out of Androcrine, I'm hoping it gets me through the weekend....stay tuned

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday

10 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes farmers walk
60 crunches
5 minutes liss cardio

So I was supposed to cut my grandmothers grass again and that would of been my cardio but I got a call as I was on my way that all the grass is burnt. So I switched two lanes quickly, almost causing an accident and went to the gym. Really good workout but damn it was hot. I was kind of hoping to be outside to get some sun but after the first or second sprint I was covered in a layer of sweat. I couldn't find a weight that I was more comfortable with doing farmers walks so I stayed at the weight I was at and just increased the speed on the treadmill.

Last night in the mirror it looked like I was holding a bit of water. Could be the new supplements I'm adding so I'm not to concerned with it. Almost out of Androcrine, I'm hoping it gets me through the weekend....stay tuned
Cut the tube open, and wipe that bit** clean... I can already tell that Im without it, seriously. Joints hurting again. Savor that nectar!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cut the tube open, and wipe that bit** clean... I can already tell that Im without it, seriously. Joints hurting again. Savor that nectar!
haha thought about that, and probably will....even if whats left is a half pump, who cares, I need it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys make me wanna jump on some androcrine...still waiting for my bottle from BPS then I'm going to start it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets
Seated DB curl 6 sets

Rope bulldown superset with leg press superset with BB curl 3 sets

I was tired from presenting all sorts of new material all day but Diablo got me up and running. The workout was about average. Squats felt good and I was getting super low and pausing at the bottom. I was also sweating like crazy once again. I've been growing my hair for alittle while now and during this log when I leave the gym my hair is drenched and looks like I just went through war. The one thing I wish I had done was increase the weight on BB curls, I kept it on the lighter side but changed my grip each rep. I think I could of pressed a bit harder. Cardio was pretty difficult, I was grasping for air and my legs had a pump in them so I felt like I couldn't get up to the speed I usually do.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday

Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets
Seated DB curl 6 sets

Rope bulldown superset with leg press superset with BB curl 3 sets

I was tired from presenting all sorts of new material all day but Diablo got me up and running. The workout was about average. Squats felt good and I was getting super low and pausing at the bottom. I was also sweating like crazy once again. I've been growing my hair for alittle while now and during this log when I leave the gym my hair is drenched and looks like I just went through war. The one thing I wish I had done was increase the weight on BB curls, I kept it on the lighter side but changed my grip each rep. I think I could of pressed a bit harder. Cardio was pretty difficult, I was grasping for air and my legs had a pump in them so I felt like I couldn't get up to the speed I usually do.
I haven't done cardio in maybe 8 years and just started last weekend. Once a week cardio, circuit/HIIT after legs in the heat. I feel your pain lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't done cardio in maybe 8 years and just started last weekend. Once a week cardio, circuit/HIIT after legs in the heat. I feel your pain lol
Yeah it's not fun...never did cardio on leg day until I made the decision to train body parts twice a week....now I hobble up to the cardio section of the gym and grit my teeth and do it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weekend

So took Friday, Saturday, and Sunday away from the gym

Friday I had a wedding in the city to go to and kind of glad I didn't go to the gym in the morning because it was super hot and super muggy the whole day, I probably wouldn't have made it at the wedding. During the ceremony I was dripping sweat and everyone just seemed very uncomfortable. Either way that day in a suit I feel like I lost 10lbs of water weight. Not only that but I had to drive and got stuck in traffic and then we didn't eat dinner until like 9:30 at night so my diet was all out of wack.

Same thing Saturday. Diet was all wacky, so we woke up went for brunch and then my g/fs been looking at cars and found one in the Philly area she wanted to look at before we left. We ended up there for hours as she bought the car, I ended up eating pizza with one of the workers because we were there so long they closed and we were the only ones in the building. Then we had a 2 hour drive home. Needless to say my diet was crap this weekend.

So yesterday I got back in the swing of things, reduced calories a bit, increased water intake and did a lot of house work so I was on my feet all day which was nice....back to the grind today.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still haven't run the bottle dry yet?
nope, got three pumps this morning as well......when I peak through the window it looks like it's about empty but if it's still pumpin' then imma keep going

then i'll slice the bottle to salvage what I can

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

BB curl 6 sets
Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg extension superset with laying leg curl superset with chest pad t bar row superset with preacher curl machine 3 sets

So yesterday sucked. I was all fired up to go back to the gym, workout was going really well until about my 4th set of squats. I must have went to low on the squat and I hit the catch bar with part of the barbell, it didn't affect my footing but must have pushed my posture in a way that when I pressed up I got an intense pain in my lower back. I don't know if anything popped but I was half way up on the rep and all I could about what ut oh this isn't good. I kind of walked it off and finished my last 2 sets but I wasn't walking right. I grabbed a belt from the gym, I wear a belt to squat but it's a big thick one, my gym has those crappy ones that don't offer much support but I wrapped it tight around me and finished my workout with it on, mostly to keep the area warm so the muscles didn't freeze up on me. I thought the leg curls might help and the chest pad t bar row might stretch out the back a bit but they were pretty painful.

I went home and applied some menthol rub on my back throughout the night and even though I hate painkillers but took some Tylenol towards the end of the night. Going to sleep was difficult because I had to lay a certain way to minimize the pain.

I must say wearing the belt with the Lipoburn I've been using pre training seemed to keep things a bit warmer than usual. I got some nice little heat in my ab region. Today I brought my neoprene belt with me to see if that helps during my training, hopefully well add a touch of support which I doubt.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday

BB curl 6 sets
Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg extension superset with laying leg curl superset with chest pad t bar row superset with preacher curl machine 3 sets

So yesterday sucked. I was all fired up to go back to the gym, workout was going really well until about my 4th set of squats. I must have went to low on the squat and I hit the catch bar with part of the barbell, it didn't affect my footing but must have pushed my posture in a way that when I pressed up I got an intense pain in my lower back. I don't know if anything popped but I was half way up on the rep and all I could about what ut oh this isn't good. I kind of walked it off and finished my last 2 sets but I wasn't walking right. I grabbed a belt from the gym, I wear a belt to squat but it's a big thick one, my gym has those crappy ones that don't offer much support but I wrapped it tight around me and finished my workout with it on, mostly to keep the area warm so the muscles didn't freeze up on me. I thought the leg curls might help and the chest pad t bar row might stretch out the back a bit but they were pretty painful.

I went home and applied some menthol rub on my back throughout the night and even though I hate painkillers but took some Tylenol towards the end of the night. Going to sleep was difficult because I had to lay a certain way to minimize the pain.

I must say wearing the belt with the Lipoburn I've been using pre training seemed to keep things a bit warmer than usual. I got some nice little heat in my ab region. Today I brought my neoprene belt with me to see if that helps during my training, hopefully well add a touch of support which I doubt.
Sounds like you are having an awesome experience with the Androcrine. I cant praise it enough. Im thinking about stocking up and attempting to bathe in it!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Flat bench 6 sets
Seated shoulder press 6 sets
Overhand extension 6 sets

Decline hammer strength press superset with underhand extension superset with side lateral plate raise 3 sets

So I wasn't sure how things would work out with my back pain. I figured I would go to the gym and if the back prevented me from lifting that I would just do cardio. So I quickly found out that when I laid on the bench and put my feet on the ground that the pain was terrible. So I had to put my feet up on the bench in order to do the movement. I've seen people do this and never really understood why and never tried it. I gotta say my strength wasn't where it was when I put my feet on the ground, I think your taking the whole lower body out of the equation. I also knew I wasn't going to do standing shoulder press and didn't have much problem with the seated press. But skull crushers just weren't happening, I went with a cable movement and did go pretty heavy. All in all it wasn't a bad workout, just had to change some things around. Farmers walks hurt at first but by the 4th or 5th walk I think actually helped my back. Last night I had very little comfort issues, this morning it's tight of course but I was surprised how good it felt after the workout.

After I ate I weighed myself, down about 2.8lbs from the last time, I was thrilled to see that especially after I just ate.

Last night I got the last pump and a half out of the bottle. So my run with Androcrine comes to an end, I will get my final review up shortly.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review and log!

Just started my second bottle, and loving it.

Interested to hear how your joints fair after coming off...

What are your plans now, training and diet wise?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I want to say thank BPS to giving me a second chance to review this product. If you want to stop reading now....Androcrine is amazing.

heres a link to the first log and review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278205-wax-laxacrine-wax.html

So lets get started:

Lotion: The lotion dries superfast and it's not a big amount. I divided my daily amount of lotion into 2 doses, so in the morning I was doing 3 pumps and at night 2 pumps. This was more than enough lotion to cover my chest/shoulders/and down my triceps. Yet it wasn't too much where I had a bunch left on my hands that needed to be spread to other areas which I liked. One day I was going to be out of the house for the whole day so I did 5 pumps all at once which was a bit much but not nearly as bad as the lotions of the past.

Strength: Last time the strength was really impressive but I was also on more calories than I am now. A few things could contribute to my lack of strength on this log though. Again I was low in calories and carbs, I was also coming off of a high stimulant fat burner, haven't taken time off from the gym in awhile, and a new demanding position at work. Either way I didn't really drop in the strength department all that much either which was good.

Fat Burning: During this log Androcrine really shined. Like I mentioned I was coming off a fat burner which I had good results with but the results had stalled out for a few weeks. When Androcrine kicked in, my body was changing almost daily. I was getting tighter and tighter each day and it wasn't like I was taking an AI where it felt like the tightness was a loss of water. I felt like the results I was seeing was actual fat burning. I weighed myself a few times and I think in total I was down 3.5lbs over the course of the log but I looked a lot better than just 3.5lbs which to me indicates I was keeping muscle as well.

Fullness: Being on low carbs the fullness aspect is going to be difficult no matter what I was on so I can't fault Androcrine or anything towards not being totally full. What I will say is that I wasn't as flat as I probably would of been without the Androcrine. Usually during this time of a cut I would feel small and flat but I don't really recall having many if any times during the log where I felt that way.

Hunger: I didn't notice much in terms of increased hunger. I think I had a week where after the gym I was starving but during the day I didn't notice any hunger pangs that affected how I felt. I wasn't getting hungry at night like I did last time. But I did drink a ton of water. Both logs so far has left me thirsty, the heat could play a role here but I can literally drink a quart of water like it was a class of water without even thinking about it.

Overall opinion: Androcrine is a great product. Over the course of the last few years I've gotten away from PH's and I don't pin at all so I've turned to natty anabolics. Androcrine is right at the top from the natty anabolics that I've used. Just a suggestion to BPS is to make a bigger bottle or a package of 2 bottles. I've noticed a lot of natty anabolics take time to kick in, give results, then level off. Androcrine doesn't level off and I really think 2 bottles would lead someone to mind blowing results.
The more I read the logs the more I agree that 2 bottles should be offered at a slightly discounted rate.

KC41

KC41

Awards
Has anyone tried DermaStrenth? If I'm reading the ingredients correct it looks like 50mg per 2ml at a half of pump.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried DermaStrenth? If I'm reading the ingredients correct it looks like 50mg per 2ml at a half of pump.
I have not. Most people on here would suggest dermacrine. I'm not just saying this because I rep for BPS. I really love our dermal line. It's legit and the forum agrees. Look at the consumer reviews on here (or start following logs).

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used it more than once and really liked it. Used it between cycles and felt it help me keep my size and strength up

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine is legit! And price wise you cant beat it, especially with regular sales

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the log is reborn! I have no other experience with Lax products..i wouldn't mind trying another one but androcrine has worked so well it would be hard to put money down on something else when I know androcrine works so well alread

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the log is reborn! I have no other experience with Lax products..i wouldn't mind trying another one but androcrine has worked so well it would be hard to put money down on something else when I know androcrine works so well alread
I understand. As ive said before in other logs as well as my own, Androcrine os the ONLY supplement that I can honestly say I "missed" once it was gone.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand. As ive said before in other logs as well as my own, Androcrine os the ONLY supplement that I can honestly say I "missed" once it was gone.
Yeah I'm on week 4 and my stenghtn gains are just now showing and they are showing up big time. Ordered another bottle to keep it going