Gotti and Androcrine meet again

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much r u weighing? I'm still only at 4pumps a day, thinking maybe 5 pumps next week but if I'm seeing results with 4 I don't really need to up the dose....I find a lot of the natty anabolics are really good when run for longer periods of time
What do you weight? And to clarify what I was saying earlier, I went to 8 just to see if I feel a difference. If not, ill drop back to 6. I was going to stack the Androcrine and Dermacrine, but, the cash flow just wouldnt allow it with vacation coming up and paying for the sleeve tattoo Im working on. But with that being said, if I like the Dermacrine like I do this, I will reorder both and run them. Tomorrow will be my first workout with 8 pumps, and third day at that dose. If I dont feel anything different, Im not wasting my nectar!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any negative side effects so far?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

5 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes HIIT cardio
60 crunches
5 minutes cardio (farmers walk)
60 crunches
5 minutes LISS cardio

So last week I added an extra sprint to my cardio routine. By the end of my third HIIT interval I'm usually pretty tired so I wanted to try something new, instead of doing two 5 minute intervals of plain walking I grabbed some kettle bells and took them on the treadmill with me. I did 1 minute on and 1 minute off for the 5 minute timeframe, so like 3 times I walked with them. I used light weight and it wasn't super hard, still after a minute you get some burning going on and it just up's the intensity a bit. Abs were on fire yesterday as well and seem to be kind of sore this morning.

I weighed myself last night, I'm down 1.5lbs however I'm not sure I totally buy into it. I don't weigh myself all that often so for weight to show that right after I weighed myself a few days ago is probably water and sodium related.

I have been sleeping really well this past week, my guess is coming off of the stimulants, my body is resting much better. I am noticing that I'm more hungry than I was. Yesterday right after I ate breakfast I felt hunger, then again after my second meal, and I'm usually hungry after the gym but driving home yesterday I felt like I was starving.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Leg extension superset with lying leg curl superset with t bar row 3 sets
Leg press superset with pull ups 3 sets
Standing calve raise superset with straight bar pull down 3 sets
BB curl superset goblet squat 3 sets
Ez curl preacher curl superset with face pull 3 sets
DB hammer curl

Yesterday was awful. Got to the gym in hopes that I would feel good and even though it's volume day be able to increase the weights a bit. It didn't turn out that way, I just couldn't get going. I felt it during warm ups that it would be a struggle but hoped once I started moving some weight that I would snap out of it, but with no such luck. At certain point I figured why even be at the gym or I should just go and walk on the treadmill because lifting isn't going well today. I finished the workout and struggled to get through HIIT cardio. I just kept telling myself that I have 3 days off now so might as well not sissy out of the HIIT cardio. I even hurt my chest somehow, I wasn't working chest but had some pain, thought I was having a heart attack for a second. Still hurts this morning. Even though it wasn't the most intense workout, I was sweating like a mad man again.

With all of that said I will be taking the next 3 days off from the gym. I'm going out of town for the weekend and I'm going to not pay attention to my diet on Saturday, do a reefed type of day and just give myself the freedom to get in some extra calories to hopefully recover but also to rev. up my metabolism.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday

Leg extension superset with lying leg curl superset with t bar row 3 sets
Leg press superset with pull ups 3 sets
Standing calve raise superset with straight bar pull down 3 sets
BB curl superset goblet squat 3 sets
Ez curl preacher curl superset with face pull 3 sets
DB hammer curl

Yesterday was awful. Got to the gym in hopes that I would feel good and even though it's volume day be able to increase the weights a bit. It didn't turn out that way, I just couldn't get going. I felt it during warm ups that it would be a struggle but hoped once I started moving some weight that I would snap out of it, but with no such luck. At certain point I figured why even be at the gym or I should just go and walk on the treadmill because lifting isn't going well today. I finished the workout and struggled to get through HIIT cardio. I just kept telling myself that I have 3 days off now so might as well not sissy out of the HIIT cardio. I even hurt my chest somehow, I wasn't working chest but had some pain, thought I was having a heart attack for a second. Still hurts this morning. Even though it wasn't the most intense workout, I was sweating like a mad man again.

With all of that said I will be taking the next 3 days off from the gym. I'm going out of town for the weekend and I'm going to not pay attention to my diet on Saturday, do a reefed type of day and just give myself the freedom to get in some extra calories to hopefully recover but also to rev. up my metabolism.
Sometimes you just gotta give yourself a few days. Enjoy them and come back kicking arse!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes you just gotta give yourself a few days. Enjoy them and come back kicking arse!!
yeah I can't wait....redding terminal market in philly, so much food in such a small area, it's going to be glorious

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I can't wait....redding terminal market in philly, so much food in such a small area, it's going to be glorious
Dont forget to leave a hint of DNA at each place via drool!!! I havent had a real cheese steak from philly in 20 years.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont forget to leave a hint of DNA at each place via drool!!! I havent had a real cheese steak from philly in 20 years.
I won't, I probably won't be eating cheesesteaks though, they are ok but I never got the whole buzz about them, I can get a philly cheesteak anywhere where I live and I get minute steak slices when I buy my grass fed cow each year and I prefer that meat, just add my own cheese whiz and I'm good to go

but the terminal has a Chinese spot that made me fall in love with duck meat they also have Lebanese vendors where I love their kibbie and amish vendors (oatmeal raisin moon pies)....last time I was there they had a great grilled cheese vendor as well, forget what kind I got but it was amazing....now I'm hungry

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't, I probably won't be eating cheesesteaks though, they are ok but I never got the whole buzz about them, I can get a philly cheesteak anywhere where I live and I get minute steak slices when I buy my grass fed cow each year and I prefer that meat, just add my own cheese whiz and I'm good to go

but the terminal has a Chinese spot that made me fall in love with duck meat they also have Lebanese vendors where I love their kibbie and amish vendors (oatmeal raisin moon pies)....last time I was there they had a great grilled cheese vendor as well, forget what kind I got but it was amazing....now I'm hungry
I can make a good one, I guess its just the mental thing of knowing its the original. Kind of like I make a great sauerkraut and bratwurst, but Ive lived in Germany and I just cant touch the real thing. Chinese food is killer, but youre right, duck is incredible!! Never had lebanese, but have downed my share of Iraqi food. Now... You made my stomach growl at oatmeal raisin moon pies. Holy crap! Im in NC and we have several "Amish" stores ran by Amish families, might have to see if they have that!!

KC41

KC41

Awards
In my opinion, I would only consider it a "Philly" cheesesteak if you're in Philly! I've lived 10 mins from the International Airport my whole life and I wouldn't even consider one of the local cheesesteak places that started out in Philly a real cheesesteak. Wiz-Wit plus the atmosphere = Philly Cheesesteak! Just my Opinion though.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, I would only consider it a "Philly" cheesesteak if you're in Philly! I've lived 10 mins from the International Airport my whole life and I wouldn't even consider one of the local cheesesteak places that started out in Philly a real cheesesteak. Wiz-Wit plus the atmosphere = Philly Cheesesteak! Just my Opinion though.
Ill give that to you KC41.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weekend

Took the weekend off from the gym. Had tickets in Philly to see Joey diaz so I used it as a cheat weekend type thing. Saturday morning we drove into philly and went to the terminal market and ate. Went to the show and after the show might have had the best burger ever, it was just a normal burger with frai gras on it (spelling). But the flavor was phenomenal. I probably needed some extra calories though, I've hit a bit of a sticking point so hopefully this rev's things up a bit as I move forward. It wasn't all just crappy food though we did walk a decent amount around the city after the show and too and from the market.

Today I started an increase in Androcrine, I'm going to do 5 pumps a day, 3 in the am and 2 pm. Lets see if I notice any improvements from 4 pumps. Excited to get back in the gym after work today.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Incline bench 6 sets
Standing shoulder press with diamond bar 6 sets
Close grip press 6 sets

Dips 3 sets
Cable crossover superset with single arm underhand extension superset with side lateral raise 3 sets

Strength on the bench was crappy again. Figured after a few days off and some extra calories I would be good to go but it was a struggle, not as bad as last week but still not where my strength should be, especially without changing my diet at all. Shoulder presses were a bit better but not great, thought I was getting in the groove at that point. After my main 3 lifts I decided to do dips, sort of hit all the muscles I was training at one time. It's been a few weeks since I dipped so that felt good.

I think what I'm going to do Thursday when I train chest again is really pay attention to my form. I'm hoping I didn't fall out of form which is causing the strength loss so I'm going to really pay attention to make sure nothing weird is happening.

Other than that I looked pretty full in the mirror last night. My taper is improving as my waist looked more narrow and my arms and upper body looked pretty full.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
We all have our off days. It happens. Good thing is you are watching your warning signs and listening to your body. Let it deload a little, have a cheat meal, throw on an extra dose of Androcrine, take an extra rest day, and then hit chest hard again. Blast up your music. Chant to yourself, "I AM STRONGER TODAY" and do work, man.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could also be what I'm doing at work too....I'm head of training new classes and I currently have 60 new hires and I've never did this before so I'm constantly presenting material which I guess might be draining me......my girlfriend and father both have noticed I'm more quiet after work than I usually am, probably just wiped out....doesn't help that they keep these training rooms at 100 degrees either

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could also be what I'm doing at work too....I'm head of training new classes and I currently have 60 new hires and I've never did this before so I'm constantly presenting material which I guess might be draining me......my girlfriend and father both have noticed I'm more quiet after work than I usually am, probably just wiped out....doesn't help that they keep these training rooms at 100 degrees either
I can tell you first hand that you are probably correct. I work constantly, either at the fire department or EMS, both can be stressful enough. Although my fire department is a paid department, we have volunteers. I end up doing a LOT of training with them, and teaching them. I am also in charge of our Fire Explorer program, which are kids 14-18, and training them. When I have those days of hours on end teaching, I am completely worn, to complete exhaustion. Its very mentally draining, and every single aspect of our body relies on our brain and it being fully functional. If your noodles are bad, the soup is nasty.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you first hand that you are probably correct. I work constantly, either at the fire department or EMS, both can be stressful enough. Although my fire department is a paid department, we have volunteers. I end up doing a LOT of training with them, and teaching them. I am also in charge of our Fire Explorer program, which are kids 14-18, and training them. When I have those days of hours on end teaching, I am completely worn, to complete exhaustion. Its very mentally draining, and every single aspect of our body relies on our brain and it being fully functional. If your noodles are bad, the soup is nasty.
haha I like that, my job is mentally draining on it's own but usually when I get to the gym, it's go time and I have no problem focusing, but recently it's like I get to the gym and my thought is when is it time for bed

I've also noticed that after the gym I usually go home and do housework, get my lunch ready, laundry, all that fun stuff and I just don't want to and slug through it.......I'm hoping at the classes get further along in training that it becomes less draining since they'll understand the material better

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I like that, my job is mentally draining on it's own but usually when I get to the gym, it's go time and I have no problem focusing, but recently it's like I get to the gym and my thought is when is it time for bed

I've also noticed that after the gym I usually go home and do housework, get my lunch ready, laundry, all that fun stuff and I just don't want to and slug through it.......I'm hoping at the classes get further along in training that it becomes less draining since they'll understand the material better
I just typically find that one guy that is completely useless(theres always a minimum of one), and let me frustrations for him build up, then use all that at the gym. Doesnt always work, but it has pushed me through several late workouts. That and a bit of Godsmack, Rage Against the Machine and 5 finger Death Punch. Thatll do it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
White Zombie is good to crush plates with as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know these bands you guys speak of...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell man? What are you listening to?
haha my ipod is 99% rap with some rage, sublime, and green day....but mostly tupac, dmx, onyx, nas, jayz, joe budden type stuff

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha my ipod is 99% rap with some rage, sublime, and green day....but mostly tupac, dmx, onyx, nas, jayz, joe budden type stuff
Tupac, dmx and onyx. You have got to be over 30. B boys make some noise and just, just SLAM!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing compares to a real philly! born and raised in Levittown

anyways, so pissed im out of the loop on this thread. I don't get notifications that Ive been mentioned or anything on my phone and I post 99% of the time from my phone

KC41

KC41

Awards
Man, that's f***ed up.. I'm 36... we'll my body makes me feel like I'm 100 due to all my injuries, but I still feel like I'm 21 mentally.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Check out the Pandora rap strength training station....thank me later.

Also: age 34, injuries of a 134 year old, mentality of 14 year old....

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I know, I need to find a way to never never land....this old stuff sucks
Yeah in the past 3 years I've had my first cavity, broke my first bone, had my first surgery, and now I got a goddamn stress fracture (also a first) **** old age.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah in the past 3 years I've had my first cavity, broke my first bone, had my first surgery, and now I got a goddamn stress fracture (also a first) **** old age.
It gets easier guys, eventually numbing kicks in and you just don't realize things hurt until its really hurt lol

KC41

KC41

Awards
Idk about the numbing, but I've broken my back L5/S4, separated both hips and shoulders multiple times, just had a torn bicep the repaired in January and getting my shoulder scopped in a few months!! You do get used to the pain though.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk about the numbing, but I've broken my back L5/S4, separated both hips and shoulders multiple times, just had a torn bicep the repaired in January and getting my shoulder scopped in a few months!! You do get used to the pain though.
Damn bro! What did you do, have a head on collision with a mountain?

KC41

KC41

Awards
Mostly from football and ice Jockey in HS, but I fought MMA in my twenties that lead to the separations and tares!!

KC41

KC41

Awards
That was Hockey!! And the last tare was in a coed touch football league.. I'm a mess

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly from football and ice Jockey in HS, but I fought MMA in my twenties that lead to the separations and tares!!
I feel you on the football. Never played hockey. No MMA training,but grew up in a rough area so I know the whole fight thing, plus Im a Navy Veteran, so I was constantly fighting when I was enlisted, and your right, its all kinda of fun at the time, but damn it catches up to you!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I'm def enjoying life right now!
Well at 26 I was married, but was a beast. Thats before all my "young and stupid" caught up with me. Enjoy it friend. Now before I got married.... I was a whore!! Good times

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Seated DB curl 6 sets
Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg press superset with hammer strength low row superset with preacher curl machine 3 sets

Again kind of felt drained after work. It was a sauna in the training room all day. Legs also felt a bit worn out, maybe from doing HIIT the day before, not sure as that usually doesn't happen. Anyway I went to the gym with the though that if the weight wasn't moving I was going to increase the number of reps and kind of play with things a bit. So I did my normal squats but also played with a wider stance which doesn't allow me to get as low into the squat but feels like it hits my inner leg a lot more. Again I did the farmers walk for cardio and it felt a lot better than last time. My grip felt sturdier for longer and I felt like I didn't need as short of rest periods between walks. I had a pretty great sweat going but it was also really muggy outside. The pump in my arms is crazy from the farmers walk, it's not like your normal arm day type of pump.

Went home last night and my whole body is sore. Chest/lats/legs are all super sore, easily noticeable from any sudden movement that parts of my body were sore, I'm fine with that, just an observation.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday

Seated DB curl 6 sets
Squat 6 sets
Lat pulldown 6 sets

Leg press superset with hammer strength low row superset with preacher curl machine 3 sets

Again kind of felt drained after work. It was a sauna in the training room all day. Legs also felt a bit worn out, maybe from doing HIIT the day before, not sure as that usually doesn't happen. Anyway I went to the gym with the though that if the weight wasn't moving I was going to increase the number of reps and kind of play with things a bit. So I did my normal squats but also played with a wider stance which doesn't allow me to get as low into the squat but feels like it hits my inner leg a lot more. Again I did the farmers walk for cardio and it felt a lot better than last time. My grip felt sturdier for longer and I felt like I didn't need as short of rest periods between walks. I had a pretty great sweat going but it was also really muggy outside. The pump in my arms is crazy from the farmers walk, it's not like your normal arm day type of pump.

Went home last night and my whole body is sore. Chest/lats/legs are all super sore, easily noticeable from any sudden movement that parts of my body were sore, I'm fine with that, just an observation.
Sounds like a solid day. Love the farmers walk!! Keep killing it and hopefully your fatigue will wear off soon