Got new labs in.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I got some new labs in and I wanted to share them to get your all’s opinions.

H&H looked fine, nothing to go on about.
Test serum was 902ng/ml
Total test was 246.2pg/ml
Estradiol was 28pg/ml
SHBG was 18nmol/L
FSH was 0.7mIu/ml
LH was 0.2mIu/ml

This was about 2-3 weeks after starting my new protocol which consists of 100mg test cyp and .5mg Arimidex on Monday and Thursday and 250 units of HCG eod. Shouldn’t my LH be higher due to the HCG? Also this was 4 days after my test and adex shot. I’ve noticed a few things since then in the bedroom but it may all be mental for me. Not sure. At any rate, I must aromatize test to E very quickly. I was kind of shocked that my E is that level when taking a whole Mg of adex per week. Also at some point I wanted to run a little oral cycle, what labs show all the liver values I should take into check? I think I know what ones but please enlighten me. Would a raise in LH or FSH be visible when using HCG or is the only way to know it’s working and in you to use the stick test?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Complete metabolic panel is the test with the liver values.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Complete metabolic panel is the test with the liver values.
Yeah that’s what I got. I meant is it AST, ALT, ALP, what? I know creatinine and BUN aren’t good if they’re too high but I’m not sure about the rest.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that’s what I got. I meant is it AST, ALT, ALP, what? I know creatinine and BUN aren’t good if they’re too high but I’m not sure about the rest.
ALT (aldosterone transferase) is elevated during current liver stress. Left elevated for prolonged periods it could result in choleostasis and or liver failure.

GST is elevated after longtime liver stress, it can be used as a measurement of total lifetime liver damage, in a way. Generally steroids don’t make this budge. Alcohol does.

And of course you know about hdl and ldl

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, hcg does not elevate LH it actually suppresses it. HCG mimic LH.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALT (aldosterone transferase) is elevated during current liver stress. Left elevated for prolonged periods it could result in choleostasis and or liver failure.

GST is elevated after longtime liver stress, it can be used as a measurement of total lifetime liver damage, in a way. Generally steroids don’t make this budge. Alcohol does.

And of course you know about hdl and ldl
Alanine Transferase.

And LH & FSH will be low since your on TRT. HCG won’t raise it, but will suppress it further.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alanine Transferase.

And LH & FSH will be low since your on TRT. HCG won’t raise it, but will suppress it further.
Well, goddamn it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But it will keep you fertile and help spent count still it just won’t show up on blood work. Basically keep an eye on your loads and testicle size

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going from memory, but most of the results seem to be good man. Obviously lh and fsh are nearly nonexistent, but that’s to be expected. I’m guessing you meant to say “free test” on the second result btw, haha.