Got my labs back today!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I decided I was going to wait until I got my labs back to start any test cycle and I’m glad I did. I’ll drop a pic of my numbers.
IMG_1198.JPG

So here’s the thing, I used to have levels of 700+ in my earlier years and noticed a real decline BEFORE any anabolic use. Thing that really sucks is that I’m only 23 and I feel like hell all the time. What should I do here?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I decided I was going to wait until I got my labs back to start any test cycle and I’m glad I did. I’ll drop a pic of my numbers. View attachment 170038

So here’s the thing, I used to have levels of 700+ in my earlier years and noticed a real decline BEFORE any anabolic use. Thing that really sucks is that I’m only 23 and I feel like hell all the time. What should I do here?
When did you end your last cycle?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When did you end your last cycle?
I haven’t been on one. Took some PHs awhile ago but not for very long. Last real cycle I had was beginning of this year, just Ostarine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t been on one. Took some PHs awhile ago but not for very long. Last real cycle I had was beginning of this year, just Ostarine.
You could try running a SERM.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could try running a SERM.
Thought about that, I have clomiphene on the way for my next pct. might just use it solo. Although I do have test stockpiled.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your symptoms when feeling like hell.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought about that, I have clomiphene on the way for my next pct. might just use it solo. Although I do have test stockpiled.
If I were you I'd figure out your plans before I ran another cycle.

Your next decision might be a big one for you.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your symptoms when feeling like hell.
Tired all the time but oddly enough it’s hard to sleep at night, depression, anxiety, feel foggy all the time and can’t concentrate, ****ty erections, low sex drive, etc.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I were you I'd figure out your plans before I ran another cycle.

Your next decision might be a big one for you.
I figure my doctor may want to put me on TRT. Not super worried about not having kids because I already do. I just want to feel normal again.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tired all the time but oddly enough it’s hard to sleep at night, depression, anxiety, feel foggy all the time and can’t concentrate, ****ty erections, low sex drive, etc.
But what came first, the depression or the low T? Depression causes all those symptoms and can lower testosterone. So does depression run in your family or have you yourself been diagnosed? When I’m depressed I have every symptom of low testosterone and I’m guessing that I do in fact have low testosterone during those times but everything kicks into hyperdrive when I snap out of the sadness.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But what came first, the depression or the low T? Depression causes all those symptoms and can lower testosterone. So does depression run in your family or have you yourself been diagnosed? When I’m depressed I have every symptom of low testosterone and I’m guessing that I do in fact have low testosterone during those times but everything kicks into hyperdrive when I snap out of the sadness.
Not quite sure what came first tbh with you. I’ve had depression on and off my whole life.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^^ Yep ^^^^

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not quite sure what came first tbh with you. I’ve had depression on and off my whole life.
Well before you jump to trt, I would wait until the depression passes. How you get beyond depression I can’t tell you because what works for me may not work for you. When you feel happy again then check your T levels. But I can tell you that getting on antidepressants would ruin the experiment because they lower testosterone.

One of my worst depressions occurred when I was 22 years old. I hardly had the energy to get out of bed, I had ED, anxiety and panic, it was a living hell. I bet my testosterone was below 100. A few months later, I was happy, energized, and f*cking like a rabbit. So, my point is that the issue could start with depression.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well before you jump to trt, I would wait until the depression passes. How you get beyond depression I can’t tell you because what works for me may not work for you. When you feel happy again then check your T levels. But I can tell you that getting on antidepressants would ruin the experiment because they lower testosterone.

One of my worst depressions occurred when I was 22 years old. I hardly had the energy to get out of bed, I had ED, anxiety and panic, it was a living hell. I bet my testosterone was below 100. A few months later, I was happy, energized, and f*cking like a rabbit. So, my point is that the issue could start with depression.
The thing is at this moment, I’m not sad. The depression as of lately has been weird. I’ll be driving and out of nowhere just feel like busting out into tears which is super weird for me. I’ve had a point in my life where I was so depressed that I didn’t eat or leave my home for about a month due to some stuff with my kid that was going on at the time so the depression thing there was understandable but this time it just feels like mood swings that are more severe than I’ve experienced before. Only other time I’ve had this happen was on PCT after I got off sarms.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The thing is at this moment, I’m not sad. The depression as of lately has been weird. I’ll be driving and out of nowhere just feel like busting out into tears which is super weird for me. I’ve had a point in my life where I was so depressed that I didn’t eat or leave my home for about a month due to some stuff with my kid that was going on at the time so the depression thing there was understandable but this time it just feels like mood swings that are more severe than I’ve experienced before. Only other time I’ve had this happen was on PCT after I got off sarms.
What did your Estrogen levels look like?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What did your Estrogen levels look like?
Couldn’t tell you. For some reason my primary care and my endocrinologist won’t call those tests in.
My LH was 2.7 and my FSH was 5.0 though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couldn’t tell you. For some reason my primary care and my endocrinologist won’t call those tests in.
My LH was 2.7 and my FSH was 5.0 though.
Darn!
High Estrogen can definitely cause a lot of your symptoms.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Darn!
High Estrogen can definitely cause a lot of your symptoms.
I figured that would play a big role but my docs refuse to test that! Not sure why. I have an AI but don’t want to use it if I’m not running test, mainly because it’d be much easier to bottom out my E2 if I’m off of it. I’d switch doctors but I don’t really have much of a choice where I’m at, I live in the middle of nowhere.
My buddy (he’s an NPC competitor and personal trainer) suggested a shot of prop today to recover my levels as well as a shot of either cyp or E with an AI tomorrow. I was going to go on a cycle but wanted to see if my levels recovered because if they went back up to 700+ I don’t feel like I need to but things aren’t getting better at all. I feel like an old man, I’m getting fat, I’m irritated all the damn time. I’m just always on the fence about things anymore.

Was originally going to start out at 150mg of E Monday and Thursday for a week then 225mg of E for the rest of the cycle, twice a week making 450mg of test. 12 weeks on, at 250iu of HCG eod during the last 4 weeks, add clomid at 50mg ed either a week or two weeks after my last shot and run for 4-5 weeks OR 20mg of nolva and 25mg of clomid ed on the same schedule. Not sure where I’d throw an AI in as far as PCT goes, I need more info on estrogen rebounds during pct. maybe just use as needed because I have anastrozole (research chem) and I was going to use .5mg eod on cycle or just as needed. I know anastrozole can be a little harsh sometimes. Not sure cycling is going to fix my problem (which it won’t) but maybe I could mitigate these sides and whatnot a little better and see how I feel. It just sucks being my age and not being able to perform in really any aspect whether it’s the gym, memory, or the bedroom. I’m sure some of you have shared my frustration before.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I totally understand what you're saying brother.
I wish you could check your E levels. Think your BB bud could sugggest somewhere to get them checked?

I understand you are just ready for this to be over.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I totally understand what you're saying brother.
I wish you could check your E levels. Think your BB bud could sugggest somewhere to get them checked?

I understand you are just ready for this to be over.
I’m about an hour and a half out from some good doctors in DC but I can’t afford them, that’s where him and others usually suggest I go. There’s good T doctors out there too but most of them have told me even though I’m a candidate for therapy, they can’t treat me due to my age. “It would look bad on their practice”. I wonder if this is hereditary? A lot of men in my family have rapidly declining T levels early in life.
Maybe I could find a way to order an Oestrodial/E2 panel online without costing an arm and a leg.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about an hour and a half out from some good doctors in DC but I can’t afford them, that’s where him and others usually suggest I go. There’s good T doctors out there too but most of them have told me even though I’m a candidate for therapy, they can’t treat me due to my age. “It would look bad on their practice”. I wonder if this is hereditary? A lot of men in my family have rapidly declining T levels early in life.
Maybe I could find a way to order an Oestrodial/E2 panel online without costing an arm and a leg.
Yeah brother.
If you wanted to, you could even make a post about that.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I will!
I never thought I’d be bothered with things like this during my life, it wasn’t much to think about but since I’ve picked up lifting, nutrition, etc. I’ve realized how there are so many more things that can effect your life and mood other than “just being upset or depressed”. Interesting as hell but it drives me crazy! Lol

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just an update, I caved and pinned for the first time... felt a bit nervous to do it and still feel nervous a little. Any advice?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should be able to get a good estradiol test for about $60 if I'm not mistaken. PM me if you need more info on that. Try not to let that get you too down. As stated above there are so many things that can temp lower your t levels and quite a bit. You mentioned not sleeping well, that'll do it too. I assume you are taking a good multivitamin- make sure your getting plenty of fats and cholesterol in your diet. You may already be doing everything but just a thought.