going into cycle straight from letro.

Justing2

Awards
Im going to be using Letro to cure some gyno I got about 3 months ago and I heard that you can jump straight into cycle once you end Letro. Is this True?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't. I would wait at least a month after the Letro before going into a cycle, probably 2 months.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
What kind of doses were you taking? what are you going to be taking on cycle? Its probably not recommended because of potential rebound, most go into a standard low taper to a small Serm Pct.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
A month would be more than enough to wait. What doses were you doing?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
A month would be more than enough to wait. What doses were you doing?
Hmm, I figured at least a month because doesn't letro basically kill off your estrogen? I imagine it would take at least a month for your body to get back to normal?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I figured at least a month because doesn't letro basically kill off your estrogen? I imagine it would take at least a month for your body to get back to normal?
It's not a suicide inhibitor if that's what you're thinking. Not to sound like a jerk, but it also sounds like you're pulling time-frames out of nowhere because they 'sound reasonable'. In other words, sounds like you're spreading bro-lore.

Let us know more about the specifics. How long have you been running it and at what dose? Are your tapering down, and if so, so what?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
It's not a suicide inhibitor if that's what you're thinking. Not to sound like a jerk, but it also sounds like you're pulling time-frames out of nowhere because they 'sound reasonable'. In other words, sounds like you're spreading bro-lore.

Let us know more about the specifics. How long have you been running it and at what dose? Are your tapering down, and if so, so what?
Thats why my first comment was just my opinion, and my second in the form of a question =P . All I know about letro is that it will cause estrogen levels to drop drastically and cause testosterone to increase. I don't really understand how or why.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
All I know about letro is that it will cause estrogen levels to drop drastically and cause testosterone to increase. I don't really understand how or why.
Exactly my point.

Justing2

Awards
I haven't started the Letro yet. I was just wondering cause at first I was going to run the Letro to kill some Gyno I got about 3 months ago and then go into to Nolva for two weeks but someone told me that I could run the letro and once Im done with it I could go straight into my next cycle which will be and this is a big maybe Phera/mdrol and then follow that up with Nolva for my Pct.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I haven't started the Letro yet. I was just wondering cause at first I was going to run the Letro to kill some Gyno I got about 3 months ago and then go into to Nolva for two weeks but someone told me that I could run the letro and once Im done with it I could go straight into my next cycle which will be and this is a big maybe Phera/mdrol and then follow that up with Nolva for my Pct.
I would say that is not a very bright idea if you wanted the gyno gone or didnt want it to flare up. As both of those compounds have been know to cause gyno or agitate it. After Letro and Pct I would steer clear of steroids, hormonal products to allow your body to normalize. Instead of putting it in a constant roller coaster ride.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
true. if you want to get rid of gyno go the letro route and months down the road see where you are at. no sense to rush things.