Im going to do a 5 week cycle

Quentinbrown1

Awards
I'm a newbie. I did a 5 week cycle of only a testosterone blend 2 years ago and came down w a nasty case of covid... bliid pressure was high. My question is what ai should I use if prone to hairloss? And I'd like to avoid acne while cycling off . Or what do you recommend? I ll be in indonesia ill be ordering stuff soon. I'm in fairly good shape I do a dialy dumbell routine including legs. Physical job I work on a tug boat. I'm 46. Any input would be appreciated

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And what does " daily dumbell work have to do with being in shape " oh I forgot he does legs tho so he must be show ready.
Just messing with you op but yea 5 weeks? It'll barely be doing its thing at 5 weeks especially if it's a blend

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And what does " daily dumbell work have to do with being in shape " oh I forgot he does legs tho so he must be show ready.
Just messing with you op but yea 5 weeks? It'll barely be doing its thing at 5 weeks especially if it's a blend
You know I'm not a fan of short cycles or orals, but if I only had 5 weeks for a cycle, I would assume it's probably to get in the best shape I can for some kind of event. I'd run test prop and orals

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know I'm not a fan of short cycles or orals, but if I only had 5 weeks for a cycle, I would assume it's probably to get in the best shape I can for some kind of event. I'd run test prop and orals
Test prop tren ace and halotestin. There you go op. Lol j/k please don't do that