sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The legal issues that the owner of Glaxon had are already over with - he plead guilty to the charges last August and received probation, which he has already completed.

The criminal charges against the owner of Glaxon were related to him selling SARM's under a different company name between 2016 and 2018, before Glaxon even existed.

If anything, the main thing a lot of people realized from this is that many always wondered how Glaxon had so much money to just come on the scene in a big way and with so much advertising money the way that they did - so the selling SARM's for years and having gotten away with it for that long likely explains some of that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The legal issues that the owner of Glaxon had are already over with - he plead guilty to the charges last August and received probation, which he has already completed.

The criminal charges against the owner of Glaxon were related to him selling SARM's under a different company name between 2016 and 2018, before Glaxon even existed.

If anything, the main thing a lot of people realized from this is that many always wondered how Glaxon had so much money to just come on the scene in a big way and with so much advertising money the way that they did - so the selling SARM's for years and having gotten away with it for that long likely explains some of that.
From what I have gathered, the large retailer that goes by 3 letters stopped carrying the brand. Whatever is left, they are marking down and trying to get rid of.

I like Tranquility and it's out of stock almost everywhere, including direct. As is a lot of their other products. So something is up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I have gathered, the large retailer that goes by 3 letters stopped carrying the brand. Whatever is left, they are marking down and trying to get rid of.

I like Tranquility and it's out of stock almost everywhere, including direct. As is a lot of their other products. So something is up.
GNC's Statement:

After a comprehensive investigation, including independent product testing, a review of the FDA database, and confirmation of regular audits by the Texas Department of State Health Services, we have found no indication that Glaxon products were involved in any prior misbranding matters. Our findings have given us the confidence that all remaining Glaxon products meet label claims and contain no adulterants, reaffirming their safety and compliance with GNC standards.

Based on this thorough review, we have decided to resume selling Glaxon products in our stores starting Thursday, March 28. Thanks for your attention, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any follow up.

— Nick Sero, Director of Public Relations at GNC

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNC's Statement:

After a comprehensive investigation, including independent product testing, a review of the FDA database, and confirmation of regular audits by the Texas Department of State Health Services, we have found no indication that Glaxon products were involved in any prior misbranding matters. Our findings have given us the confidence that all remaining Glaxon products meet label claims and contain no adulterants, reaffirming their safety and compliance with GNC standards.

Based on this thorough review, we have decided to resume selling Glaxon products in our stores starting Thursday, March 28. Thanks for your attention, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any follow up.

— Nick Sero, Director of Public Relations at GNC
So they are picking them back up. I didn't know that. Thanks for finding that.

I'm still not sure why their inventory is low or sold out most places though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I want to clarify that I am not defending Glaxon, I was just answering your question.

I could be mistaken, but I think Joey leaving was probably more of a blow to Glaxon than that article was, just bc of how well connected in the industry he is and a lot of people saw him as the face of the company.

I don't wish badly on anyone. Honestly, its probably better off for me and my companies if they don't continue to exist and thrive, but I never want to see anyone get accused of or beat up over things from their past that were years ago.

As far as tranquility, the main things that stand out to me about that are:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So they are picking them back up. I didn't know that. Thanks for finding that.

I'm still not sure why their inventory is low or sold out most places though.
I don't think they ever actually sent the products back or anything. I think they just de-listed the products while trying to figure it out, bc its already back for sale.

I don't like to speculate about why inventory levels may be low with any company - its a constant battle for us and most other companies that I know of to try to balance keeping things in stock and not running out of stock, but not being overstocked.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to clarify that I am not defending Glaxon, I was just answering your question.

I could be mistaken, but I think Joey leaving was probably more of a blow to Glaxon than that article was, just bc of how well connected in the industry he is and a lot of people saw him as the face of the company.

I don't wish badly on anyone. Honestly, its probably better off for me and my companies if they don't continue to exist and thrive, but I never want to see anyone get accused of or beat up over things from their past that were years ago.

As far as tranquility, the main things that stand out to me about that are:
The only thing I buy from them is Tranquility. It's a unique formula that works well. The honey bourbon flavor they have is the best tasting supplement I've ever had.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only thing I buy from them is Tranquility. It's a unique formula that works well. The honey bourbon flavor they have is the best tasting supplement I've ever had.
It's not a formula that I would use myself, but everyone is different.

My sleep go to's are Sleep Assist XT or Lean Edge Nite Burn currently.

I like Melatonin myself, but we do have a Melatonin free sleep aid coming out soon for people that don't - and it will have Lactium in it, which is an ingredient I like that they use in Tranquility.

I would be scared to try any supplement flavor that had bourbon in the name of it bc I don't like the taste of bourbon to begin with, but do like some bourbon flavored chips and BBQ sauces.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but we do have a Melatonin free sleep aid coming out soon for people that don't -
Will be interested in trying this for sure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never liked them .. always thought over priced and shiny labels to catch newbies attention.

i do like their protein taste got in a trade only way i would get those supps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tranquility was/is a great product. Also like anaesthetised by BSL although it was mainly effective because the gaba and phenibut were at ridiculous doses, deepest sleep I've ever had. I think that's finally been discontinued. Sleep supplements have to be powders for me which is weird because you would think having a drink before bed would make you wanna pee. Although I only use about 150ml water. Pill form sleep supplements just don't work for me. I think they take longer to kick in. Tried sleep xt a while back and got nothing from it. Possibly because it's a safer ingredient profile than some of the knockout supps I've tried and you can build up a tolerance to some of these things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 12
MikeSumthin Supplements 11
double s Product Reviews 2