Glaxon Preworkout?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was hunting down high stim preworkouts and found Glaxon - Specimen V2 YoYo...

Worth a try? Anyone have experience w this particular one?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They're pretty overpriced. Tried their pump pre. Taste great but it was alright. I'd rather go with Flame by Dark Labs

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They're pretty overpriced. Tried their pump pre. Taste great but it was alright. I'd rather go with Flame by Dark Labs
Found a site that has it 20% off...
Can't really go by your opinion on their pump formula, needed to know how hard the YoYo hits. But thanks.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been us specimen gfy. Hits really hard for me personally. This along with dvst 8 of the union have been my go to high stim pre’s when trying to take breaks from designer stim pre workouts.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been us specimen gfy. Hits really hard for me personally. This along with dvst 8 of the union have been my go to high stim pre’s when trying to take breaks from designer stim pre workouts.
GFY (Go F Yourself) might be overkill for me. Have you ever tried the YoYo?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GFY (Go F Yourself) might be overkill for me. Have you ever tried the YoYo?
I love YoYo at one scoop. Tastes delicious and it’s feels powerful. There’s a lot of other energy Ingredients besides just caffeine and yohimbe. Think it’s a very well rounded product (high-stim) that you probably don’t have a tolerance to already, and it avoids DMHA/ Eria as well as Teacrine/Dynamine combos which are available everywhere

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love YoYo at one scoop. Tastes delicious and it’s feels powerful. There’s a lot of other energy Ingredients besides just caffeine and yohimbe. Think it’s a very well rounded product (high-stim) that you probably don’t have a tolerance to already, and it avoids DMHA/ Eria as well as Teacrine/Dynamine combos which are available everywhere
One scoop might be ok if you can handle y. I couldn’t handle a single scoop. I do however like the non-yo-yo blend. I just ordered stands labs pandamic. Looks heavy but not too much and cleaner than y products :)

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well just did one scoop of the YoYo today...
Energy seemed to creep up smoothly. Felt like I had good focus and the energy didn't die out till alittle after 2hrs. Also felt alittle anxiety walking out of the gym to go home.

Tomorrow... 2 scoops.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well just did one scoop of the YoYo today...
Energy seemed to creep up smoothly. Felt like I had good focus and the energy didn't die out till alittle after 2hrs. Also felt alittle anxiety walking out of the gym to go home.

Tomorrow... 2 scoops.
Why jump into 2 scoops when you might only need 12 gm which is 1 1/2 scoops ?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright, did the 1 and 3/4 scoops... same kind of smooth energy...

I'll probably stick to 1 scoop for a larger amount of servings which will justify a great price. ::Thumbs Up::

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 12
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 12
double s Product Reviews 2