Giveaway - Summer Goals: Let's Hear Them!!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Blue ice? Is it like blue Raspberry or what's the flavoring like? Or is there a flavor most recommend?
It's actually more of a blueberry! I appreciate it because it's a nice change of pace from all the blue raspberry out there, and personally more enjoyable. If I could recommend and order I'd say one blue ice, one nanaberry, and one unflavored. I enjoy both flavored very much and the unflavored will go with anything without altering taste. So buy one of each then you will get the tiered discount and the coupon code "driven" for an extra 10% is an absolute steal! I personally have an open container of each and just use/mix whatever I want that day

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
It's actually more of a blueberry! I appreciate it because it's a nice change of pace from all the blue raspberry out there, and personally more enjoyable. If I could recommend and order I'd say one blue ice, one nanaberry, and one unflavored. I enjoy both flavored very much and the unflavored will go with anything without altering taste. So buy one of each then you will get the tiered discount and the coupon code "driven" for an extra 10% is an absolute steal! I personally have an open container of each and just use/mix whatever I want that day
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out then.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great picture, glad you guys are loving it!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
summer goals update: New girlfriend I fell in love dumped me over text last night... "Youre perfect but not perfect for me I can only tell my family that he treats me so good, not Im madly in love with him hes perfect" dafuq everyone hold me close... probably because I don't drink and she goes to bars often... all I wanted was for her to text me everyonce in a while when she goes out... too much to ask...

GUYS wtf is wrong with me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personal opinion, Nothing wrong with you except, she sounds like the wrong girl for you!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
summer goals update: New girlfriend I fell in love dumped me over text last night... "Youre perfect but not perfect for me I can only tell my family that he treats me so good, not Im madly in love with him hes perfect" dafuq everyone hold me close... probably because I don't drink and she goes to bars often... all I wanted was for her to text me everyonce in a while when she goes out... too much to ask...

Bro you need someone closer to your own likes. Otherwise it won't work. If you like to stay home and she likes to go out then you'll butt heads. She's going to complain you're not social or personable. You'll complain she goes out too much or you don't see her.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

someone breaks up over a text
is this real life?

Thats as bad as hearing people break up over facebook posts lol!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, she is the worst texter... we don't live together about an hour and a half away but I get like 10 texts a day.. she always rips on my texting etc but when were together things were great... 8 months though, and I get a text saying that..? like what the hell guise.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
is this real life?

if I didn't want to not see her name/face as much as I did I wouldn't have deleted the texts right a way and could have posted them on here.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
is this real life?

I know I'm part of the young crowd but that text breakup and all is that new age BS! When I dumped my girlfriend a few years ago I told her to her face that she wanted to eat and go out and I wanted to workout and be fit. She complained that I worked out 2 minimum sometimes 3 times a day and worked and in the end didn't have much time for her except talking on the phone or going out on the weekend. I told her hey if you worked out with me I'd have time to see you. But she wanted to do her own thing so I kicked her to the curb. She told me I couldn't just texted her. Mind you we're the exact same age 27 at the time 2 years ago.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I did that crap for 5 years! 5 years. I became the "nagging gf" Bc she never texted back or had anything to say of substance. Come to find out there were several occasions of cheating and lying. College sweetheart lived together for 3 years... She still wanted to get married but was literally just a compulsive liar and cheater. Finally had to kick her out. Point is: find the right one and don't waste A SECOND on them if it feels wrong. Be careful and be PICKY before u fall in love. But u have to get burned yourself before u learn this. 8 months is a small price to pay to learn this very important fact

And u will be just fine. It took 4 months of lesson around round with meaningless girls but I just met a girl last night actually who literally could be my soul mate... I believe she is in fact and I don't say that lightly. Point is, it takes time, trial and error.. Don't get too down. It's all part of the grand plan. Stick w your buddies, go out have fun, train hard, dial in your diet, focus on work, you'll forget about her and the right girl will fall into your lap

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
you brahs are the best... I guess its on to the next one.. Im one of those peop-le who don't like to see/talk to exes after things are done cuz I can only imagine what theyre doing.. well on to the next I guess, no dating app for me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you brahs are the best... I guess its on to the next one.. Im one of those peop-le who don't like to see/talk to exes after things are done cuz I can only imagine what theyre doing.. well on to the next I guess, no dating app for me.
Tinder. Do it. Best decision I ever made.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll never understand the text breakup. I refuse to even have a serious conversation over texts. At least on the phone (my gf and I are 11hrs apart) at a minimum. In person is really the best though.

Anyone who just uses texts for serious conversation just leaves the emotion out of it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll never understand the text breakup. I refuse to even have a serious conversation over texts. At least on the phone (my gf and I are 11hrs apart) at a minimum. In person is really the best though.

Anyone who just uses texts for serious conversation just leaves the emotion out of it.
I could never do a long distance relationship. I need to see yo azz everyday haha. Well not everyday at first but if it's serious.. 6 months plus or living together obviously lol

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I could never do a long distance relationship. I need to see yo azz everyday haha. Well not everyday at first but if it's serious.. 6 months plus or living together obviously lol
Ha ha well put. Yeah I've only ever dated women in the same city as me. Once had one who lived with mommy still and she lost her job. So she had to move with her mom out of town. I split with her on the spot even though she wanted a long distance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again...steering this thread back in the direction of Ergonine...lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to make sure we don't go down the rabbit hole ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol Ergonine helps achieve ANY goal apparently

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Lol Ergonine helps achieve ANY goal apparently
It's all about marketing ya know? see that's why I feel id be the perfect contestant to win/log ;)

But for real sorry guys, sometimes we all just need a shoulder to cry on and this forum is pretty understanding and nice.

what are the rest of your goals?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh man that's totally opposite of me ha. I'm a commitment phobe and need "me time". I love the space ha. I'm terrified of moving in with someone... The gf is not happy about that notion ;)

Edit: ha sorry to add one more...

Don't break my heart and not pick me :)

Reactions: GNO
Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Ergonine should move in with me so we don't have to be long distance any longer. Then Ergonine and I can become one, and she will make me a stronger man!

:)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ergonine should move in with me so we don't have to be long distance any longer. Then Ergonine and I can become one, and she will make me a stronger man!

:)
What if you get a male tub?...

Homo gains? Eh, worth it.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey athletix cant be mad that were bumping the thread to the top regardless of content, as long as were keeping the thread active and allowing new members to apply.. who knows maybe we all will be rewarded somehow ;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha we'll add improves relationships to the write up and link this thread for the study.

I had a couple PMs asking to still submit so I'll give it another day to see if they jump in.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man that's totally opposite of me ha. I'm a commitment phobe and need "me time". I love the space ha. I'm terrified of moving in with someone... The gf is not happy about that notion ;)

Edit: ha sorry to add one more...

Don't break my heart and not pick me :)
Me too! I need my sacecand love having my own place...I have a spare bedroom and my buddy suggested renting it out to a student at the University 10-15 minutes. I was like no way am I sharing my place with someone for a few hundred a month lol

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
I'm looking to double my body weight on the bench need 45-50 more lbs and I think ergonine would help push me throw working (construction) to the gym and the off to rugby practice fingers crossed lol

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright everyone, selection time, we had tons of great entries so choosing wasn't easy and we appreciate all the responses and participation, but the two winners are....Vujade and iThrow!

Congrats to the winners, for everyone else who has yet to try Ergonine make sure you pick one up and get on our insider list!

Winners, PM me your address and flavor selections

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Alright everyone, selection time, we had tons of great entries so choosing wasn't easy and we appreciate all the responses and participation, but the two winners are....Vujade and iThrow!

Congrats to the winners, for everyone else who has yet to try Ergonine make sure you pick one up and get on our insider list!
Congrats guys!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats!!!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats to the winners!

Lots of great entries in here as Athletix said it was a tough choice,

For those who missed out and still need to try Ergonine, remember at all times it us under $1/day and 10% off with "driven"

Keep your eyes peeled for more promotions,
And for what Athletix has in store next!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, guys! I recommend blue ice! ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hnnggggg oh man! thank you so much!!!!!! you have no idea how appreciative I am right now! its going to sound cheesy but with how things have been going this really helps to make me feel a little better!

Guys if anyone wants to try something I would be more than happy to send a little baggy with a scoop or two for you guys to try!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015