Giveaway - Summer Goals: Let's Hear Them!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on one of those fixed recomp for life plans it seems, lol (and having been a former obese guy, really careful about not regaining any fat back)...always trying to improve my deadlift and variations to get my back, particularly upper back and traps to grow as my main goal at the moment...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey...not all of us are like that!!
X2.

Haha, I may be BSC at times but I don't mind paying for things, treating my man, and being submissive....

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This is probably going to be a long shot for me as well, but here it goes.

My summer goals are to continue to cut my bf% down. I'm currently roughly around 20% & ideally would like to be around 10%...but 15% by the end of summer. I'd also like to build lean muscle & increase my strength as well. I feel like the powerhouse combo of the Ergonine can help me do just that.

A little background....I'm still very new to my lifting journey....only 8 weeks in with weight training. Previous experience & training is mainly in cardio & body weight circuit training. However, I feel, I've made some big strides & improvements thus far. I'd really like to keep that up. I'm currently cutting a decent amount of fat using the EvoMuse AMMO/Epitome stack. Feel free to check out my sponsored log here....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269002-evomuse-fat-blasting.html

I'm very committed to this new training method. I'm in the gym lifting 5 days a week (5 day split) with hubby. I also do cardio 3-4 days a week. I'm currently asking a lot of my body, and it's responding well....but it wouldn't hurt to give it some assistance! I think the Ergonine could benefit me in many ways. It would help me in my quest to build more lean muscle while cutting fat, aid in increasing my energy levels/reducing post workout fatigue lulls I tend to hit mid afternoon, and improve recovery periods...so I can get through following workouts more successfully.

I'd really appreciate an opportunity to add it to my regimen.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on one of those fixed recomp for life plans it seems, lol (and having been a former obese guy, really careful about not regaining any fat back)...always trying to improve my deadlift and variations to get my back, particularly upper back and traps to grow as my main goal at the moment...
I have the same exact mindset as you because I too was a former fatty

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have the same exact mindset as you because I too was a former fatty
I feel like this is a significant portion of us here. The people who aren't naturally lean and built are the ones who want to learn and develop be user we all know we weren't meant to be where we are. Guys/girls who were always that way don't usually have to put the effort in since it's much more natural for them.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like this is a significant portion of us here. The people who aren't naturally lean and built are the ones who want to learn and develop be user we all know we weren't meant to be where we are. Guys/girls who were always that way don't usually have to put the effort in since it's much more natural for them.
Amen

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to say that my wife is incredible, grounded, and I love her.

There are plenty of messed up individuals out there but it's not one sex more than the other.

Just saying :)

Now back to E9 discussion! ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
is it bad that my peak weight of 265 was when I was an 8th grader..? :/

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
And I thought I was bad being 240 pounds in 8th grade. How tall were you?
6ft. i basically stopped growing vertically in 7th grade. grew horizontally for 2 years before I said im done being this way and started losing weight. peak low was 195 close to the end of my frosh year of college

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys are lucky... I didnt grow until xmas break of my senior yr of HS.... 5'2" and chubby is NOT a good way to get the ladies. Or play sports. Or muhc of anything. F high school. haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to go back and look at when my height stopped, but I was like 5'10" and 185 by age 12 or so lol. I need to go look at the backs of my LL baseball cards, haha.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opposite here, 6'2" 152 when I graduated high school. Then got to 225 the wrong way eating Crap and not working out. Now I'm almost down to 200 the right way.

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
My goal this summer is to achieve that beautiful six-pack that has eluded me all my life. I've been lifting weights on and off for that past 15 years. Due to some injuries and family growing in size, I've had to take more breaks then I wanted.

I'm currently deployed right now. I'm grateful to be able to have the free time to consistently hit they gym as much as I need. I've just got done doing an 8 week bulk cycle and have just started my cut phase. I've never been one to follow a very strict diet, but after doing some research online, decided to give the Carb Nite Solution a try. I'm about 9 days into the diet and have noticed a great change in my physique. I've dropped about 10 pounds (mostly water weight), and my abs are starting to show.

Ergonine looks to be a very interesting supplement. It appears to have everything to aid in fat loss and help build lean muscle. Something I'm trying to do now.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit 200lb in 7th, topped out at 250 in 10th grade...got into working out and what not freshman year of college, dropped down to 145, climbed back up to 220, now 190...still have loose skin on my abs and low back as a souvenir...you skinny doodes as kids/teens make me sick, lol...

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
The female shrimp checking in...I was 5'1" & 99lbs in 6th grade & stayed that way until I was roughly 22-23. Then I got up to almost 160lbs due to meds & not taking care of myself. Lost 30lbs before I got pregnant. Was 140lbs after baby & am now, 2yrs later, back down to 124lbs.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To all you former "unhealthy" weight people here - congratulations to you for making the life changes to become healthy! Bravo and nice job!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little self promotion here, but follow my summer journey, goals, day in the life, etc in the link below!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

6ft. i basically stopped growing vertically in 7th grade. grew horizontally for 2 years before I said im done being this way and started losing weight. peak low was 195 close to the end of my frosh year of college
At least you were tallish!

You guys are lucky... I didnt grow until xmas break of my senior yr of HS.... 5'2" and chubby is NOT a good way to get the ladies. Or play sports. Or muhc of anything. F high school. haha
240 and 5'7 offensive lineman checking in
I feel for you guys, at least I was taller :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This was me around 200 Senior Year, after dieting down a bit because i was moved to play Linebacker and Guard (not as much center) so i could pull/trap more effectively.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More great submissions, love seeing the progress people have made over years

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
if I COULD post pics (ahem AM mods) I got a good one from 6th grade... was about 240, stomach on me was ridiculous. 5'8 240 in 6th grade... I was like vince wilfork. well that's why our junior high football team went undefeated at least :D

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I always do a back pose every year for progress since 2010 or so, with the exception of missing the year one time. Pretty cool to see how the body transforms

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Waiting to see bob bump up a weight class and just explode

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will pick the two winners in the next day or so, any last entries should get them in!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will pick the two winners in the next day or so, any last entries should get them in!
sweet! been dying to try ergonine! fingers are crossed!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all, hoping to get my hands on some :D have been wanting to try and review this :D if not me then I hope the others enjoy it!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I will say this, if you don't have e9 already you absolutely should!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Even more so at the price point, just about anyone can fit 27.99 into their supplement budget

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With the basically free shipping and all the deals athletic has been running it's silly not to have stock of this ha.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So much yes ^

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
You, me and everyone else brother. Ergonine profile looks freaking Bomb!!!! Can't wait to hear the winners even if I'm not one of them although fingers crossed.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
good luck to all, hoping to get my hands on some :D have been wanting to try and review this :D if not me then I hope the others enjoy it!

I'm in the same boat. Would love to be picked but if not then congrats in advance to the chosen ones. This stuff looks amazing!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What you waiting for? hands down one of the best Performance, Recovery, and Endurance products on the market
Just buy a tub and you will see what the rave is above.
Adequate dosed, tastes great, and takes your training to another level.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Summer goal is bulking, get to 200lbs by end and clean up the diet a bit but still bulk, lean bulk/recomp.

Life goals: design a deck, publish an effect, perform more.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for anyone who was gonna get in last minute :D also bumping my own again, would be so nice to finally get to try some. even though bob is gonna convince me to buy off the website anyway ;)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and buy it on the website now to have it sooner. Then if you win you'll have another 2 months. Trust me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Go ahead and buy it on the website now to have it sooner. Then if you win you'll have another 2 months. Trust me
Agreed. So worth it. Plus shipping is basically free so you don't even feel bad about placing multiple orders if it goes on sale soon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. So worth it. Plus shipping is basically free so you don't even feel bad about placing multiple orders if it goes on sale soon
:yep:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0619152127.jpg

Nothing like some blue ice E9 while enjoying the thunderstorms and some old seasons of The Simpsons ;)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Bumping for anyone who was gonna get in last minute :D also bumping my own again, would be so nice to finally get to try some. even though bob is gonna convince me to buy off the website anyway ;)
Oh oh the closing is near for some quality stuff! Dang I'm just loving how well dosed this stuff is! I keep looking at the profile because I'm still shocked honestly. I know some stupid but it's true.