girl fucked me over

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
damn she is hot bigphil...keep tappin it til you find something better! good work bud!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would personally just hit it until I found something better because you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
...... if you have seen blue collar comedy tour" I believe guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do". That is the way I was raised. You are in a relationship, you stay faithful, or you can watch the person you cheated with get the back of his head get split open by a tire iron.
LOL....those guys kick ass :D

Tire Iron to cranium would be letting them off easy :D

KoolKat

Awards
bump on natedoggs advice!

It's not worth it...it's russian roulette and quite frankly ..fucking a ton of girls doesn't prove anything. Trust me that same girl will **** just about any other goodlooking guy...so you're no one special just another piece of meat. If you don't care then you don't value yourself very much.

Why workout and follow strict diets and spend a ton of money on supps and food to be healthy and strong and then lose it all when you get HIV? It's contradictory in all ways to a healthy lifestyle..just like smoking or excess alcohol consumption.

Get yourself one girl that has a head on her shoulders, loves you and won't cheat on you and drives you crazy physically and get to know her.

Have a little more respect for yourself and don't screw everything that comes your way and vice versa...don't let someone **** all over you by screwing other guys and asking you if it's ok? That's really gross if you think about it...she gets a load on her face from him and then comes over so she can kiss you hello?

Think not with your smaller head in your pants but with your bigger head on top of your shoulders and chances are you'll live longer and happier with dignity and respect in your life.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established

It's not worth it...it's russian roulette and quite frankly ..fucking a ton of girls doesn't prove anything. Trust me that same girl will **** just about any other goodlooking guy...so you're no one special just another piece of meat. If you don't care then you don't value yourself very much.

Why workout and follow strict diets and spend a ton of money on supps and food to be healthy and strong and then lose it all when you get HIV? It's contradictory in all ways to a healthy lifestyle..just like smoking or excess alcohol consumption.

Get yourself one girl that has a head on her shoulders, loves you and won't cheat on you and drives you crazy physically and get to know her.

Have a little more respect for yourself and don't screw everything that comes your way and vice versa...don't let someone **** all over you by screwing other guys and asking you if it's ok? That's really gross if you think about it...she gets a load on her face from him and then comes over so she can kiss you hello?

Think not with your smaller head in your pants but with your bigger head on top of your shoulders and chances are you'll live longer and happier with dignity and respect in your life.
As Beezlebub would say...Word

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Agreed with this. I guess Im just one of those guys that does not want a girl that is willing to sleep with you on the first date. One night stands are not my area. If someone wants to do that, thats fine with me, I just know I dont want to be with someone like that. I think that having a serious relationship can bring much more happiness to one than just one night stands. JMO though.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why is it that when we r in our early 20s, we r either in love one minute or just bangin them for fun the next, so much drama at that age, tread carefully, if u loose your health u have lost everything

propho

Awards
  • Established
awesome thread.. dump the ho.. not worth it in the end..page 3 ownage

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
well everything is all good now, she wants me bad, and her friends too.LOL