GIANT leans out with Liquid Labs M-DRL

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Off from the gym today. Doing some hiit and mobilty work this afternoon.

I am going to bump my dose up to 7ml today.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Off from the gym today. Doing some hiit and mobilty work this afternoon. I am going to bump my dose up to 7ml today.
Get it buddy! I'm doing around 7 a day, so it'll last me a bit longer.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Upper body today. I still can't say that I'm noticing much of anything... Maybe a little more endurance, but not sure if that can be attributed to the mdrl or not. I am bumping up dose to 8 ml for the remainder of the cycle. Hopefully within the next few days this stuff really starts to shine!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Upper body today. I still can't say that I'm noticing much of anything... Maybe a little more endurance, but not sure if that can be attributed to the mdrl or not. I am bumping up dose to 8 ml for the remainder of the cycle. Hopefully within the next few days this stuff really starts to shine!
Yeah, I haven't seen a whole lot either. And my first bottle is almost completely empty and this is day 10 -__-

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Off day today. Bumped the dose up to 8ml. Still not seeing much in the terms of results yet... How long should this take to start kicking in?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say by week three

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
That's to bad, by week 3 this stuff is going to be about gone running it at 8ml/ day.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I haven't seen a whole lot either. And my first bottle is almost completely empty and this is day 10 -__-
You noticing much yet? You are getting close to starting your 3rd week.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Well, it is day 11 today. I again increased the dose I've been taking from 8 ml to 10 ml for the last 2 days.

Unfortunatly, i can't say that I have noticed ANY results that can be attributed to the mdrl. Weight is not changing any differently than what is to be expected narurally. Strength, endurance are not any different than I would expect to see without the mdrl either.

This is turning into a bummer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear your experience has not been great.