GH and eyesight

problemman

Awards
I heard some announcers on ESPN saying that GH can improve eyesight and that this was a big revelation with regards to baseball performance enhancement, is there any truth to that?

Teegunn

Awards
Anything coming off the airwaves from BSPN should be questioned. Rigorously. However, I have heard of *possible* eyesight improvement from long-term GH use. I don't know if it is true or exactly how GH would improve eyesight, however.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I think it´s true.Especially on the long run.It´s an open secret in medicin,has something to do with better adaption of the lens and the muscles,operating it.

Ifeel like having improved sight and I´m on the long run with gh,short pauses inbetween but,more cycles more improvements in my body.

DeRosa89

Awards
worked for me

I was just browsing and noticed this thread. I thought soneone might want to hear that it worked for me. I am nearsighted and have worn eyeglasses for many years. I did not need vision correction to read. Now, I no longer wear my eyeglasses except to drive at night. Frankly, I don't think I've worn them in months. I'm a little worried that if I ever get stopped while driving, I could get a citation for driving without wearing eyeglasses. However, my vision at close range has deteriorated/changed such that I probably need glasses for reading. My guess is that GH affected the muscles surrounding my eyes.