eyesight problems while using activate xtreme and triazole? help

ironstrong

Awards
okay so im 16 years old, 210 pounds, 6 feet tall. im into my 4th day out of 30 of an ax triazole cycle and im starting to have blurred vision, its kind of like when you first wake up and you open your eyes and everything is all blurry for a minuite but it goes away. it started last night and i didint think anything of it but i woke up about an hour ago and its still the same. its kind of hard to describe but when i look far out into the distance it gets more blurry. my eyes and puples look the same, im just trying to figure out if its a side affect of the natural test boosters and estrogen blocker im taking, or any of the other side supplements im taking. please post what you think, because i kind of need some help =)

this is what im taking:

activate xtreme 4 caps per day
triazole 3 caps per day
DAA 1 scoop per day
mesomorph 1 scoop per day,
dynamitize 2 scoop per day
L glutamine powder 1 tablespoon per day
multi
fish oil
potassium

foods:
breakfast: dynamatize shake consisting of couple raw eggs, milk, glutamine powder
lunch: 2 cans of tuna with cottage cheese
snack: ham sandwhich
dinner: steak, rice, more cottage cheese

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
okay so im 16 years old, 210 pounds, 6 feet tall. im into my 4th day out of 30 of an ax triazole cycle and im starting to have blurred vision, its kind of like when you first wake up and you open your eyes and everything is all blurry for a minuite but it goes away. it started last night and i didint think anything of it but i woke up about an hour ago and its still the same. its kind of hard to describe but when i look far out into the distance it gets more blurry. my eyes and puples look the same, im just trying to figure out if its a side affect of the natural test boosters and estrogen blocker im taking, or any of the other side supplements im taking. please post what you think, because i kind of need some help =)

this is what im taking:

activate xtreme 4 caps per day
triazole 3 caps per day
DAA 1 scoop per day
mesomorph 1 scoop per day,
dynamitize 2 scoop per day
L glutamine powder 1 tablespoon per day
multi
fish oil
potassium

foods:
breakfast: dynamatize shake consisting of couple raw eggs, milk, glutamine powder
lunch: 2 cans of tuna with cottage cheese
snack: ham sandwhich
dinner: steak, rice, more cottage cheese

are you taking anything with nitrates in it.

I am convinced that it was nitrates that caused an increase in eye pressure and if you are may be the cause.High eye pressure puts pressure on the optic nerve and the damage is not reversible,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Rugger Supplements 3
Supplements 9
SJA 35 and Older 17
IGF-1/GH 4