GFXT/ArA/Creatine= Recomp Greatness

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been off a little bit getting things done around the house and ready for a summer shift. Change is good sometimes lol.

Attitude: Girls are telling me Im quite mean as of late but there are more of them around lately.....Im an Alpha until I die but I wonder none of my male friends think I am any different but they are still following, and txting away so I cant be too bad. Sat and Sun morn I awoke feeling like the world was mine. No seriously I woke up went for a jog around the neighborhood and went to cutting down a few trees that seemed too close to the garage. I could get used to this kind of alertness lol. As far as my sleep quality I am not waking up, but I think its time for a new mattress. Backs sore but maybe because there is no tossing or turning. Ive had the same mattress all my life so I may be time for a change. Will say the dreams are nice, when else do I get to pretend Im a DBZ character and wake up feeling powerful.....NEVER!!! So Im loving this little trip Ive begun lol. NO JUDGING

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sats Session= Back and Shoulders!

Standing Shoulder Press: w/ FatGripz and keep the form of a strict press not my push press
95x12
115x12
135x10 Focus is good and now Im comfortable so time to add weight
145x10
155x10
185x6 Heavy!
165x10

Lat Pulldowns:
180x10
180x10
200x10
200x10
200x10

One Arm Db Press: For whatever reason strongman lifts were on ESPN and I figured It be fun to try
60x6
70x6
80x5
85x5
85x5 These really will tire ya out, for me its not the press, its the control on the way down that wears on me

Uni. Low Cable Rows: w/ FatGripz
100x12
120x12
140x10
140x10
150x10

Db Side Raises:
20x15
20x15
25x15
25x15

UnderHand Bb Rows:
225x12
225x12
225x12
225x12

Standing Db Press: w/ FatGrips Super slow reps that were just annoying but wanted a change of pace
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10

Close Grip Underhand Lat Pulldown: Working on the stretch to squeeze tempo here, but these arms get worn out quick
160x12
160x12
180x12
180x12

People always say pull with your Lats, Arms are just hooks, but Im pretty sure they dont have long arms dangit! Arms are literally failing me today not for a lack of them trying but Ive gotten in some good work with the FatGripz

Finished with 15mins of Direct arm work and hit the Sauna

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs! Arms! well lets face it STRAIGHT LEGS!!!Lower body was feeling strong but that wasnt the case lol. Hips felt tight from the get go even after my WmUp but tried to get a little work done anyway.Seated Calf Raises: Single Leg Burnouts straight into Dualx10, x1545x8x2045x8x2045x8x20Front Squats: Just couldn't get myself into gear on this today, dunno why but even 135 felt heavy. Lightly wrapped my knees to keep em warm more then anything elseBarx10135x10185x10Break225x5245x5275x5 Worst set whole thing felt bad from start to finish then I noticed I had been wearing a belt the whole time225x5 Now Im off balance and feeling gross so I racked it and went to train on my arms a bithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4USPP3Q2Wb0&feature=youtu.beSupersets for Arms for 20mins and started off with walking lungesLunges:135x16 steps x4Leg Press: Just the rack118x25118x25118x25118x25 I super set my arm routine in as a way to keep the intensity up but no real heavy weight was used and I didnt write them downDid some Ham Curls and left a little disgusted but went to the track to vent a bitBleachers: 8 sections, Damn sure wasn't counting the steps! loldid 4 total sets and didn't mind losing the shirt and shorts, no one was there and Ive done worseHit the track: Full Spring and a walkback for rest time110s:x840s: x12Tire Flips: 4sets of 5 flips at a time. I don't see why this is at a HS weight room as I am fairly positive nobody is comfortably flipping this unless its used for 2 man team finishers. First time back here in 4 years and it kinda feels goodWill upload a video later of my front squat at 275lbs. I hate bad squat days but hopefully it wont last too long and I will rebound quickly. Other than that everything else is going great and cant wait to go on to bed soon.

Last edited:
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Floor presses and tire flips are great. Looks like you've been having fun in the gym!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never tried (or even seen actually) tire flips.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs! Arms! well lets face it STRAIGHT LEGS!!!Lower body was feeling strong but that wasnt the case lol. Hips felt tight from the get go even after my WmUp but tried to get a little work done anyway.Seated Calf Raises: Single Leg Burnouts straight into Dualx10, x1545x8x2045x8x2045x8x20Front Squats: Just couldn't get myself into gear on this today, dunno why but even 135 felt heavy. Lightly wrapped my knees to keep em warm more then anything elseBarx10135x10185x10Break225 x5245x5275x5 Worst set whole thing felt bad from start to finish then I noticed I had been wearing a belt the whole time225x5 Now Im off balance and feeling gross so I racked it and went to train on my arms a bithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4USPP3Q2Wb0&feature=youtu.beSupersets for Arms for 20mins and started off with walking lungesLunges:135x16 steps x4Leg Press: Just the rack118x25118x25118x25118x25 I super set my arm routine in as a way to keep the intensity up but no real heavy weight was used and I didnt write them downDid some Ham Curls and left a little disgusted but went to the track to vent a bitBleachers: 8 sections, Damn sure wasn't counting the steps! loldid 4 total sets and didn't mind losing the shirt and shorts, no one was there and Ive done worseHit the track: Full Spring and a walkback for rest time110s:x840s: x12Tire Flips: 4sets of 5 flips at a time. I don't see why this is at a HS weight room as I am fairly positive nobody is comfortably flipping this unless its used for 2 man team finishers. First time back here in 4 years and it kinda feels goodWill upload a video later of my front squat at 275lbs. I hate bad squat days but hopefully it wont last too long and I will rebound quickly. Other than that everything else is going great and cant wait to go on to bed soon.
Well that moment when the edit function just screws up everything.....DAMNIT!

[video=youtube;4USPP3Q2Wb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4USPP3Q2Wb0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Any better setup ideas my Iron Comrades?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Floor presses and tire flips are great. Looks like you've been having fun in the gym!
I make due with what I have lol, dont like getting bored thanks boss

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest Day

Went after a slight change of pace

Close Grip Pause Bench:
135x20
225x12
225x12
225x12
225x12

Incline Db Press:
75x10
100x10
110x10
120x8
120x8
120x8

Cable Curls: Used top, mid, and low all for 3 sets of 10

Light Triceps to finish with, ended up having to go to work early....damn school kids got in a fight so it cut my session short. Will makeup for it on friday. Overall strength was there but I wasn't pressing too crazy on weights today and my abs, and right T/S is super sore. Breathing is a chore so took it easy overall.

All supplementation is the same. Thinking this will be my last week of ARA :( oh how great a run it was!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried (or even seen actually) tire flips.
It's where you flip tractor tires, pretty popular movement. Many gyms have a handful of tractor tires of varying sizes/weights. Great total body movement.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest Day

Went after a slight change of pace

Close Grip Pause Bench:
135x20
225x12
225x12
225x12
225x12

Incline Db Press:
75x10
100x10
110x10
120x8
120x8
120x8

Cable Curls: Used top, mid, and low all for 3 sets of 10

Light Triceps to finish with, ended up having to go to work early....damn school kids got in a fight so it cut my session short. Will makeup for it on friday. Overall strength was there but I wasn't pressing too crazy on weights today and my abs, and right T/S is super sore. Breathing is a chore so took it easy overall.

All supplementation is the same. Thinking this will be my last week of ARA :( oh how great a run it was!
Always a sad day when an X-Factor cycle comes to an end!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's where you flip tractor tires, pretty popular movement. Many gyms have a handful of tractor tires of varying sizes/weights. Great total body movement.
Sorry, meant I never personally have seen it done... I've seen it online before.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welp another Back and Bis down and whoa buddy Ima sit these grips down for awhile

Started With 5 sets of 12 pullups for my WmUp

Low Cable Rows: w/ FatGripz
120x12
160x12
180x10
200x8
220x8
260x8

Alt. Db Curls: FatGripz

35x15
40x15
50x12

Wide Low Cable Rows:
120x15
140x15
140x15
140x15

Cross Body Hammer Curls:
50x10
65x10
70x10
75x10

H.S. Uni. Underhand Row:
100x12
100x12
130x12
130x12

H.S. Underhand Rows:
160x15
160x15
160x15
160x15

Lat Pulldowns: 2sec Squeeze top and bottom of the movement
140x10
160x10
160x10
140x10

Pullup/Knee Raise Combo: not at the same time but alternating every rep
x10
x10
25x10
25x8

Inverted Rows:
x20
x20
x20
25x14
25x11 Back Pumps are outragous

Preacher Db Negs: would hold out for 3 rep negatives lowering the weight as slow as possible
60x3
70x3
75x3
80x3
85x3

Bicep Fatality: Partner pulls downt the bar slowly for 5 reps and then reps afterwards
x20
x20
x21

Pump was ridiculous and should have gotten a picture got 2 new veins out of this deal. Didn't think my vascularity would improve along with me keeping at the same weight so DAMN!

Im actually sleeping so well that I not only beat my alarm, Im actually feeling ready for the day. Positive mindset at the moment so Im extremely happy with where I am. wonder what is left in store?

Using Razor8 as my go to PWO and added ALCAR into the mix as well. Peak Beta was at 4 caps with 6 ArA and cannot see a reason for future usage to steer away from that Baseline. Will say that slight facial blemishes are present but they are quite small but will keep an eye on them.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been a fan of ALCAR as my carnitine source for ArA. However i use ALCAR religiously as a cognitive enhancer.

Great progress mane. Love the ArA vascularity and pumps. I've been creeping the workouts, you have an interesting style/split. Definitely looks like it keeps you motivated and not bored with the "typical" lifts/splits. And you're obviously making progress which is testament to the effectiveness of the training.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a fan of ALCAR as my carnitine source for ArA. However i use ALCAR religiously as a cognitive enhancer.

Great progress mane. Love the ArA vascularity and pumps. I've been creeping the workouts, you have an interesting style/split. Definitely looks like it keeps you motivated and not bored with the "typical" lifts/splits. And you're obviously making progress which is testament to the effectiveness of the training.
Thanks man, I hope to see more from it as a cognitive enhancer when case study reviews come around. I try to keep myself motivated and busy as my gym blows sometimes but I make due with why I got lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Any reason behind the x3 spread throughout the day?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That there bicep fatality :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw you mentioned dry needling. How often do you do that and what do you think about it? I learn that technique next year sometime. What have you liked best about this stack so far?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw you mentioned dry needling. How often do you do that and what do you think about it? I learn that technique next year sometime. What have you liked best about this stack so far?
I personally really love dry needling, it really seems to loosen me up in much deeper spots that I cannot hit with the foam roller, and that I cant bring myself to properly apply pressure to with a theracane. I was extremely skeptical my first few times doing it but the long term is really working out great in combination with my other corrective exercises.

SO far this stack gives a pain lover exactly what they need. Aches that seem to come out of nowhere, but it no way shape or form has shown an inhibition of my ability to perform. Whether it be on the track, Gym, court, or even in the clinic for work I can honestly say this stack is just right. I do alot to maintain and even more to push myself almost to the point I could be overdoing it, but I am making gains, I have not missed a day due to injury and these past 2 days I have forced a rest period so I must say I couldn't be happier and expecting anything else would be ridiculous. I think from start to finish I will shock people as just how far this combo can go in terms of Recomp. I Thankyou for asking

Tonight is the first night I have had a few beers, one of my coworkers has just gotten into PT school so we all went out and I basically went all out. 4 Beers, 2 shots, and a water with 2 grande burritos.....DAMN!!! but I believe it was well deserved and whats the point of busting ass if your not going to enjoy the moment. 2morrow Is one hell of a grind day and I will be sure to be back on schedule soon. Plus it will give me a different insight to my recovery.

I will say that I hit my chin weds doing a light demonstration and my shin swell up with a doorknob so fast you would think I had taken a helmet to my tibia. I mean it had a pulse but even more so I went down just as fast the next day. Everyone was quite shocked as I noticed I had hit myself but didnt notice the swelling until much later when the throbbing came into play. Only word of advice be careful if you do physical labor as having played ball I never had a bruise swell up so fast, and at the same time go away just as quick. Def. makes me believe its stack related.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great to hear! Sounds like it's working even better then expected. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it so much. I haven't tried dry needling yet myself but I'll have ample opportunity soon enough. I'm like you were though, a bit skeptical but willing to try it. You said you worked in a clinic? What do you do?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's great to hear! Sounds like it's working even better then expected. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it so much. I haven't tried dry needling yet myself but I'll have ample opportunity soon enough. I'm like you were though, a bit skeptical but willing to try it. You said you worked in a clinic? What do you do?
Im a PT Tech for the time being, putting off grad school to really narrow down where I want my career to go and it is not easy. This run has been quite insightful and Im just saddened that I didn't go for 3 bottles as today was my last day. Honestly this combo has def. gotten me to new heights and am curious to see where I start repping out. Endurance is great and the pump that comes with it is just sick lol. I am starting to understand what people mean when they say they have great fullness throughout the day and the constant compliments I get daily are a true measure that it isn't only me staring at myself.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason behind the x3 spread throughout the day?
Half life. ALCAR can be dosed pretty high without issues, so multiple dosings a day ala before certain classes can make it very effective.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Half life. ALCAR can be dosed pretty high without issues, so multiple dosings a day ala before certain classes can make it very effective.
Thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys the day I have been waiting on has come, Woke up this morning crunched up a little and was as stiff as stiff could get on my whole back. Thought no biggie went ahead and foam rolled and loaded the trash on the truck and went to the gym. Hit some Bw pullups and noticed my right side started to get tight so I went a rolled again, and did some T/S mobs and thought I was fine......Hit a set of hammer curls and was stuck with a mean spasm! Dunno why or where its come from now several hours later I still cant take deep breaths and sitting is punishment. Ugh really wtf. Really bummed out, pissed, frustrated cause in my mind it seems so small but I cant move worth a damn right now. Prolly didn't help I tried a sample of Hemvol preworkout so not only did I waste it, I blew my pumps!!!! well no gym 2morrow will try going for a walk and maybe run if its loosened up enough. I hate nagging small stuff but I must keep it from turning into something worse.

Slept so deep and peaceful that I didn't notice a thing, and usually I would have been tossing and turning so maybe its just time for a new mattress, but will try flipping the mattress tonight to see if it helps.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best to take it easy - hopefully it's nothing too big.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best to take it easy - hopefully it's nothing too big.
I hope so as well, I feel like im due some kind of a setback but at the same time until I can take deep breaths im screwed. Dangit went on a 3mile walk today and cut my cals back a bit to try and adjust a little for my lack of activity. Legs are quite sore from standing in the house as sitting is miserable. Torn ACL felt better than this dumbness.

Enough moping though, hope everyone is Having a Great Easter!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a PT Tech for the time being, putting off grad school to really narrow down where I want my career to go and it is not easy. This run has been quite insightful and Im just saddened that I didn't go for 3 bottles as today was my last day. Honestly this combo has def. gotten me to new heights and am curious to see where I start repping out. Endurance is great and the pump that comes with it is just sick lol. I am starting to understand what people mean when they say they have great fullness throughout the day and the constant compliments I get daily are a true measure that it isn't only me staring at myself.
I know what you mean. It took me a long time to figure it out too. Kinda funny cause I'm in PT school now. Get some rest though and protect that injury. Can't do much in the acute stage but sounds like you're adjusting.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean. It took me a long time to figure it out too. Kinda funny cause I'm in PT school now. Get some rest though and protect that injury. Can't do much in the acute stage but sounds like you're adjusting.
Laid low, hit the hot tub/pool combo and relaxed a little. The last thing I want is this to turn into something else.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I played around with a little Back action nothing serious light machine work just enough of a slow tempo but didn't keep the tension too long as I didn't want to overwork anything. Got some dry needling done Mon and Weds and man Mon I was bending up needles and had them pushing out a few moments after having them put in to we scratched that Idea at that time. By weds I was much better off and relaxed. Man I owe my PT big because today was squats and wasn't exactly smart about it but his exact words was give me a body worth fixing so damn I was pumped to get back in and try myself out. Biggest complaint was sharp pains just breathing but those were nonexistant today and that helps alot. He did say absolutely no deads and it isnt a lower back issue but I was too tight in my T/S during my Front squats and thats leading to an issue so will be dropping weight to correct posture and technique a bit. Thats just one option and will pursue that path

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GFXT Update: I DO NOT LIKE TOOTING MY OWN HORN! Mature CONTENT!

Rarely do I bring my sex life into play here but happened to pop an ALCAR and had the "lucky" opportunity with a friend from out of town and DAMN I was quite beastly. Vascularity and strength were just unparalleled this day. Im taking straight vison on just owning that **** and putting in work like a boss. Didnt even get off which was kind of a blow to her ego especially after having been with me before but I had a good story for it. Didnt want to ruin my back so I took the lead and never gave it back, those are bragging rights she just isnt getting! Being that I don't do the casual thing often at all, it has been quite awhile and figured Id lose it in 5mins I kept rolling for 45mins easy and went to the gym after a quick shower. As I type this she spending the night so I will have a better gauge later on, but will honestly say I have not had something like this go on even using Pink Magic.

Sleep is getting better and better. Not only the dreams but Im quite ready for the day after the 1st 20mins. Really shows throughout the morning as Im more alert, relaxed, and responsive with people. Honestly haven't woken up on the wrong side of the morning apart from Sat.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GFXT Update: I DO NOT LIKE TOOTING MY OWN HORN! Mature CONTENT!

Rarely do I bring my sex life into play here but happened to pop an ALCAR and had the "lucky" opportunity with a friend from out of town and DAMN I was quite beastly. Vascularity and strength were just unparalleled this day. Im taking straight vison on just owning that **** and putting in work like a boss. Didnt even get off which was kind of a blow to her ego especially after having been with me before but I had a good story for it. Didnt want to ruin my back so I took the lead and never gave it back, those are bragging rights she just isnt getting! Being that I don't do the casual thing often at all, it has been quite awhile and figured Id lose it in 5mins I kept rolling for 45mins easy and went to the gym after a quick shower. As I type this she spending the night so I will have a better gauge later on, but will honestly say I have not had something like this go on even using Pink Magic.

Sleep is getting better and better. Not only the dreams but Im quite ready for the day after the 1st 20mins. Really shows throughout the morning as Im more alert, relaxed, and responsive with people. Honestly haven't woken up on the wrong side of the morning apart from Sat.
Haha, damn! It is true about black men! :p

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Went ahead and wanted to try squatting out, Mindset was Id rather be broken than miss a leg day. After not being able to press for years seriously I still cant wrap my mind around missing a leg day.

WmUp: Recumbent Bike-10mins
Dynamic WmUp-5-8mins

Bb Back Squat:
45x15
135x15
165x12
185x12
205x12
225x10 Really felt great and dropset from here and felt really strong, stronger than before. Didnt go over this weight as I felt I was pushing my luck

Leg Press Bounding:
x12
x12
x12

Leg Press: used 8 plates the whole time
478x15
478x15
478x15
478x15

Preacher Ez-Curls:
107x12
107x12
107x12

Bw Squats:
x20
x20
x20
x20

Alt. Db Curls: Be honest was a little worried since this is what set me off last time but switched to timed sets instead and believe I curl waayyyy tooo long
30x10
35x30"
40x30"
45x30"

Walking Lunges/Lateral Stepping:
4 laps around the track

H.S. Curls:
145x15
145x15
145x15
145x15

Finished with some more Bicep work in a seated position and honestly had much better workout than I expected. Serioiusly didnt go too crazy with weight, volume felt good and legs and glutes are TOASTED!

Doubt Im on top again :1zhelp:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of those nights where you just GET LOST in the GYM
Pulled a Gym Rat day where no matter what I did I just wasnt tired and the competition from my fellows was just insane! Rep for rep literally!

Bb Bench: Dont usually double up but its raining...on friday....dudes necking (not shrugging) with my Dbs so I say screw it
Pause reps at the bottom and top
135x15
185x15
205x15
225x15

Incline Bb:
135x20
135x20
135x18
135x15

Cable Pec Crossovers:
30x20
35x20
42.5x20

Dips: Bw
x16
x15
x20
x20

Decline Cruches:
x25
x25
x25
x25

BEnch V-Ups:
x15
x15
x15
Break
x100 (53-63-77-85-93-100)

Flat Db Close Bell Press:
55x12
75x10
75x10

Incline Db Close Press: Tilt ing the bells downward on the eccentric phase
75x10
80x10
80x10

Decline Russian Twists: side 2 side = 1
x12
20x12
50x10
50x10

Bench Pushups:
x15
x15
x15

Banged out a tricep triple set as I thought we were done.....I was wrong

BarStar Enthusiets had joined in with us and was wondering if we minded doing some more work along with him and I like to change things up so we got a 4 man rotation going.

Med Ball Toss: knee up 25lb ball tossed and if your feet drop your out
x30secs
x45secs won
x45secs won
x45secs Won oh yea fat boys can own at abs

Hanging Leg Raises: from 6inches to 45*
x20

Toes to the Wall overhead then back to the 6inches
x20

Hanging Knee 2 elbow:
x20

Hanging L-sits---well I had to go ahead and bend the knees....it was leg day yesterday lls
x20secs
x20secs added 10lbs
x20secs added 10lbs

TRX Oblique Crunch: Leaning gave my QL a great stretch and the squeeze on the obliques at the top was awesome
x20
x20

Ya know there isn't a chance that I didn't go over time here but rare day and had lots of fun!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Fulltext/2009/08005/Position_Stand_on_Androgen_and_Human_Growth.1.aspx?utm_********twitterfeed&************facebook

Good read for added info if anyone likes

No true updates in terms of addidtions, decided to begin leaning on out again and pressing on towards 220 with 2 friends and think that its doable. MyFitness Pal blows as those cals just don't make any sense lol. Currently 230 on the dot and think 10 more lbs is simple. Oddly enough I had my BF done again by the individual who did them last time and I am sitting at 13.5% BF which is a little mind blowing. Felt like I was at least getting back to 15% but eh just proves that a lean bulk will be insanity come Sep. lol

Adding F-95 and Norco later this week and switched my GFXT regime to 3 before bed and 2 at 10am. Feel I want to try it and see how it works mid day or if I notice anything at all.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep only seems to get better as my morning literally few like I am a new person. Wide awake, awareness driving on to work and my interaction with patients has greatly improved. Dont mind it one single bit and liking what Im feeling. Cant wait to put a redo on my previous adventures this weekend to see if this product has given an edge there.

Workouts have been sickening as of late and dont even want to post numbers or ideas, will post videos later as I am quite shocked at the gains I have made lately.
Back to eating 3500 cals and steady losing weight I said w.e and am curious to what I will look like at 220 (235 now).

Stack change:
F-95 at 100mg a day
Alphamine- 1scoop mid am/2 scoops PWO if leg day
Amento-2 caps PWO
Alpha T-2-2 caps AM 1 cap pm
Met. Powder- Still PostWO with Whey
Amino IV- Last tub :( damnit
ALCAR- Taken 2x morning and after lunch
Razor8- PWO (Good creatine source)
CreXcel- Taken on days I use Alphamine as my PWO

Only subs added to the mix currently may pickup some revamp as well as I believe I a stim addict

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Todays LIfts were pretty basic in nature

Leg Press: Dont have my book ATM but did 10 sets working up to 8 plates on each side knees to chest with pause rep on the 1st rep then reps afterwards
Alt Bicep Curls: 35,45,55,65,70,75,80
Tricep Ext.: 35, 45, 55, 65, 70, 75, 80

Lunges:
Bw X 20
45x12
45x12
90x10
90x10

Preacher Straight Bar Curls: Holy negatives!
115x5
135x5
185x3
195x3 2 Negative Reps
205x3 All Negative reps 20sec hold just above 90* getting new veins this day!
225x3 All Negative 10sec hold, 6 sec hold, 12sec hold Really felt way better than last time I tried this months ago

Underhand Ext:
40x15
50x15
60x15
70x15

Seated High Curls:
35x10
42.5x15
50x10
57.5x10

Sissy Squats: Held 2 45s on chest
90x25
90x25
90x25
90x25

Left shortly after to get food, Wish I didn't cut this one so short but it was such a high tempo day and the gym was so packed that I didnt want to kill my buzz so we all left and I cant say I wasn't pleased. Really hoping this rolls into tomorrow.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty Beat down tonight as I have inched myself closer to my overall goal of a paused 405!

Chests Madness and Bball tackyness

WmUp: Walking 10mins on TM

Pec Flys:
160x15
205x15
235x15
255x15

Bb Bench:
135x5
225x5
295x5
315x3

345x1 5 sec Pause
365x1 5 sec Pause
385x1 3sec
395x1 Touch and go it seemed but will work on a true pause

315x5
225x10
135x15

Took a break for about 10mins

Decline Db Press:
65x12
75x10
100x10
100x10

Partner Pushups: TP lays on your back and you do pushups lol sucks to be them with me lls
190x14
218x11
218x10
218x12 Went all in lol

Db 1 Arm Floor Press:
80x10
80x10
100x10
100x10

Weighted Dips:
Bw X 20
45x15
90x10
90x10
Bw X 13 Blown

Went and played 3 games of Bball and dang it full court lls. Won 2 lost last one and cant say I was mad about it lol. Good lifting day and the gains haven't stalled a bit feeling pretty dang good.

Will say the my day seemed to roll rather quickly. Nothing seemed to stick to me today and felt like I was ready to tackle the next task. Very productive and lively. Making the most of whats left! DOMs is so serious at the tops of my biceps.....praying this doesn't get worse as its rough just washing but I may have went a little overboard there lol. Then again who doesn't from time to time

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty Awesome day overall Blasted Shoulders and Back today with alot of Olympic Work (Clean&Jerk, Power Shrugs, and Plenty of volume with regular classics lol), felt beastly overall and loving this trip. Week will be the end of this log with my usual 5 caps all done at night. Cant wait, cant wait.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep only seems to get better as my morning literally few like I am a new person. Wide awake, awareness driving on to work and my interaction with patients has greatly improved. Dont mind it one single bit and liking what Im feeling. Cant wait to put a redo on my previous adventures this weekend to see if this product has given an edge there.

Workouts have been sickening as of late and dont even want to post numbers or ideas, will post videos later as I am quite shocked at the gains I have made lately.
Back to eating 3500 cals and steady losing weight I said w.e and am curious to what I will look like at 220 (235 now).

Stack change:
F-95 at 100mg a day
Alphamine- 1scoop mid am/2 scoops PWO if leg day
Amento-2 caps PWO
Alpha T-2-2 caps AM 1 cap pm
Met. Powder- Still PostWO with Whey
Amino IV- Last tub :( damnit
ALCAR- Taken 2x morning and after lunch
Razor8- PWO (Good creatine source)
CreXcel- Taken on days I use Alphamine as my PWO

Only subs added to the mix currently may pickup some revamp as well as I believe I a stim addict

Sorry somehow I got unsubbed :confused:...Glad to hear you are still seeing results and sleep is improving

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry somehow I got unsubbed :confused:...Glad to hear you are still seeing results and sleep is improving
Welcome on back boss!

I do believe theres something good to the recovery aspect of this product. Wish I had the knowhow to dive farther lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sex drive is Definitly better in terms of endurance but it seems 2 be a double sided sword as well

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I must say that I am impressed with the overall broad array of effects I received while using this product. I will post a more detailed review in the review section this weekend but as far as I can see for myself, a 24yr old with no libido issues this product only helped with no negative sides. Recovery time was def. improved and even mood enhancement were observed. I live a set work, workout, work lifestyle and go out rarely so my routine doesn't change often and I must say that I was fully able to get an idea of this products effectiveness over the course. I would recommend this to individuals who would rather stack F-95 and GFXT instead of a crazed T-Booster that can turn you into a AssHound

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as true ideas of where im sitting today was back day, Plenty of competition with kids getting back from college so it was on!

StairMaster WmUp: 12mins

SLDLs: Stiff Legged
Bar x 12
135x12
225x12
275x8
315x5

Conventional DL:
315x3
365x3
405x3
445x2
465x2
495x1
505x1
505x2! Whoa buddy and was going for 3 and lost my grip on my thigh so that would have been a red light, but next time!

Front Squats: No Belt! Screw the damn things!
135x10
185x10
225x10
Break 5mins
275x5
315x5 Felt pretty dang good, dunno why a belt throws me off so much

Leg Press: 378 used the whole time, deep reps, Race to 100reps, let the kiddo have a win lol
x20
x35
x45 He finished with 102 reps still in 3 sets though so it was fun

Bw Bench Squats/Reverse Lunges:
x30
x30
x30
x10 super slow squats and jump lunges

Hit the foam roller and walked the track for 20mins after legs were screaming at me. Hamstrings are growing as I can feel my hinge more and more but still need to dead lift more if I want 600lbs in the future.

No back tightness, forearms are toasty however, Vascularity in the legs is still on pace.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Final Thoughts:
mw1

Growth Factor XT

I was given the awesome opportunity to give these a test run for 30days of which I was able to combine ArA in the form of X-Factor and I must say I enjoyed my first GH boosting experience. During this time I have had a battle with Calories and am now sitting at 228 and leaning out nicely. Cant complain just shows plenty more recomp left lol. I wont be using number values on this as I dont have anything to compare and contrast with ATM but will later for the post in the review section.

First Impression:
I really didnt think I would see much from this product but am more than pleased with the the effects I recieved

Sleep Quality:
Not only did my sleep quality increase I was again able to dream and allow my conscious to wander. It helps me and my imagination later on throughout the day so have this outlet so I was glad. I was able to sleep deeper and awoke feeling extremely well rested afterwards. On nights that I got 4-5 hours of sleep I would def. drag butt the first 2-3 hours but as expected but life doesn't allow for the best sleep all the time lol.

Dosing Timing:
I was a bigger fan of the 5 all at once before bed without anything to eat within a hour. I felt that the 3 at night and 2 later on were an added hassle and I felt slower if taken after lunch. All 5 caps at once may be a bit for some but was good stuff for me in helping me dedicate time to actual sleep.

Recovery:
Honestly had a spell where I had strained my back but I bounced back fairly quickly. Nothing too major and I used a combination of static/dynamic stretches and Dry Needling to aid in recovery. Feeling more than 100% now.

Strength/Gains:
Honestly I feel that I am still making such great leaps in terms of moving weight that it is hard to say if it is more the GFXT having a add in but for the factor that I HONESTLY feel that I am able to bounce back faster by basically a day I am able to add a little more volume and weight and in time my work capacity increased and by the end overall weight. I couldn't ask for more than that as this wasn't exactly an overnight process.

Body Comp:
I feel as though I am def. leaner than when I started. This is from making my cals fit, not counting and stressing of course, and being dedicated to lifting and light running. Cardio is still kept at 2-3 days a week and lifting everyday in some form or another and I don't see my results stalling so why change it?

Energy/Libido:
I used to get off work and feel so drowsy but after about 2 weeks of using this product I noticed my drives home I wasnt nearly as tired. When I awoke I was able to get up and moving faster. Also I was able to extend my own intensity in the bedroom. Never had an issue in there before but it got to the point that she would finish and feel bad that I didn't. I wont call it a bad thing but it was the endurance Pink Magic gave me without the constant horny feeling. I only got up and rolling this way after being right in the moment. I found this to be a great addition as it in noway added unneeded sides IMO

Overall:
A great supp whose uses truly seem limitless IMO. I def. plan on using a 8week cycle in the future and think it makes a great sleep aid for those who cant but help toss and turn. If you miss your dreams give this product a try. Worst thing you can do is not give it a go.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed review!!!#
I thank you guys for the opportunity,

Anything I should look into adding into my logs in the future? I try to give good detail but im sure they can be better