Getting Your Anabolic Furnace STOKED! (Sponsored)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might also as Im scared of change. :D
Im only using 10mg Nolva with my PSC/Sustain. Makes me more comfortable knowing I still have a SERM in there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done only mild runs, only one 6 week Furazadrol cycle in the last 3 years. I had a serm but did not use it as shut down was mild. I didn't like it though, I am too much identified by my libido (it's been good to me). I am done with PH's for a while anyway. I am huge anyway, don't need more size the Furazadrol was to lose fat.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah Strat, I was looking forward to this one! Yer gonna be makin' some strategic moves towards the opposite sex..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be a great log with an abundant amount of info good or bad. SM you know I think you are one smart mofo and I am glad someone with your level of knowledge is logging this. I am interested in the effects of Stoked for non-PCT as I have seen it work in a few PCT's.

Subbed!:cheers::drunk:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I too am STOKED to be here!

thanks for the invite Strategic!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start my run of STOKED in about...1 hour. Excited to compare your results with mine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream Weaver looks old to me :run:

I kid I kid...had to throw it out there.
I am fuggin old lol there is still life left and still like to look good for the ladies especially now that I am in manopause. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am fuggin old lol there is still life left and still like to look good for the ladies especially now that I am in manopause. :cheers:
Age is a function of the mind. DreamWeaver is not "fuggin old"! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age is a function of the mind. DreamWeaver is not "fuggin old"! :)
Yes fortunately I am very immature and quite oblivious to the fact that I am getting on in years. I am in complete denial. :rofl:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, this thing hit the ground running!

Enjoy!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes fortunately I am very immature and quite oblivious to the fact that I am getting on in years. I am in complete denial. :rofl:
WHO CARES!! As long as you're happy and its keeping your mind young. Thats what matter most. High Five for being immature! :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next update will be later in the day today.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yourself, like before and after shots to see the effect of the product.
I am not sure how that would do justice to the product, as I neither use it for bulking nor for cutting...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your goals for this then? Libido?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your goals for this then? Libido?
Fortunately, I have no challenges in this area. As I stated earlier, my main attraction to the product was to harness its general properties. Improvements in testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios, improved arterial circulation/vasodilation and vascularity, stable or improved sexual performance, some lipolysis arising from higher testosterone levels and controlled cortisol, and so on. All these can happen, regardless of bulking or not, and may not be captured by before-and-after pictures.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 4 - June 5, 2008
Days 5 - 6

Impressions / Results:

I took my last dose of STOKED! just before bed with the other products as usual. My sleep has not been as deep as it used to be. It is hard to conclude this is related to my supplementation, as we have had significant weather changes in the past couple of days. I would give this a few more days before concluding on the relationship between my late dosing and my sleep patterns.

I am beginning to feel some "tightening" of my muscles, as if they were getting "drier". This is known to be one outcome of icariin supplementation. I wanted to wait another day or so to post this observation, but I decided to state it now. Confirmation will follow, to rule out any placebos.

Icariin is also known to trigger dryness of joints, due to its estrogen-inhibiting effects. Fortunately, this has not set in yet in my case, as I ensure adequate intake of essential fatty acids to counteract any potential problems here. Besides, I take Osteobolin-C from time to take to help with joint-, tendon-, and ligament support.

I enjoy the noticeable improvement in arterial circulation and vasodilation that I have experienced so far. While STOKED! is quite capable of delivering this on its own, I see an important synergy between STOKED! and grape seed extract. As is well-known, the enzyme nitric oxide synthase is necessary to stimulate the production of nitric oxide. Grape seed extract supports nitric-oxide synthase, further enhancing elevated nitric oxide levels and increasing blood-vessel dilation. As is well known, nitric oxide requires cGMP for effective vasodilation to occur. Enter icariin. By inhibiting PDE-5, the enzyme that breaks down cGMP, icariin ensures that elevated nitric-oxide levels triggered by grape seed extract and resveratrol are sustained by icariin-powered cGMP, creating compound vasodilation.

No noticeable increase in aggression can be reported. Appetite is moderate. Energy and endurance are stable. A general feeling of well-being is identifiable.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 4 - June 5, 2008
Days 5 - 6

Impressions / Results:

I took my last dose of STOKED! just before bed with the other products as usual. My sleep has not been as deep as it used to be. It is hard to conclude this is related to my supplementation, as we have had significant weather changes in the past couple of days. I would give this a few more days before concluding on the relationship between my late dosing and my sleep patterns.

I am beginning to feel some "tightening" of my muscles, as if they were getting "drier". This is known to be one outcome of icariin supplementation. I wanted to wait another day or so to post this observation, but I decided to state it now. Confirmation will follow, to rule out any placebos.

Icariin is also known to trigger dryness of joints, due to its estrogen-inhibiting effects. Fortunately, this has not set in yet in my case, as I ensure adequate intake of essential fatty acids to counteract any potential problems here. Besides, I take Osteobolin-C from time to take to help with joint-, tendon-, and ligament support.

I enjoy the noticeable improvement in arterial circulation and vasodilation that I have experienced so far. While STOKED! is quite capable of delivering this on its own, I see an important synergy between STOKED! and grape seed extract. As is well-known, the enzyme nitric oxide synthase is necessary to stimulate the production of nitric oxide. Grape seed extract supports nitric-oxide synthase, further enhancing elevated nitric oxide levels and increasing blood-vessel dilation. As is well known, nitric oxide requires cGMP for effective vasodilation to occur. Enter icariin. By inhibiting PDE-5, the enzyme that breaks down cGMP, icariin ensures that elevated nitric-oxide levels triggered by grape seed extract and resveratrol are sustained by icariin-powered cGMP, creating compound vasodilation.

No noticeable increase in aggression can be reported. Appetite is moderate. Energy and endurance are stable. A general feeling of well-being is identifiable.

Very detailed in here would be interested in if you sleep quality improves many reports of better sleep quality on this. Keep up the great work.:cheers:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checking in boss ;)...I hope you begin to feel the changes on endurance soon. That and the deep sleep are probably my favorite results from STOKED.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great buddy! Keep up the great job on the log! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed in here would be interested in if you sleep quality improves many reports of better sleep quality on this...
We'll see! The weather fluctuations have been rather intense. Consider that a few weeks ago, one had to sleep with a blanket, more or less. On some nights these days, one hits bed with, at most, a pair of boxer shorts, if at all. I know I can take any of IGF-2, PowerFULL, Somnidreh-GH, Abyss, and so on, but I do not want to extend my stack beyond the current mix. I am sure deep sleep will return, once the weather stabilizes.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checking in boss ;)...I hope you begin to feel the changes on endurance soon. That and the deep sleep are probably my favorite results from STOKED.
The endurance is already noticeable. In fact, I had to discontinue (save for later) my Cordygen-VO2 supplementation, just be see what my current stack can accomplish in terms of endurance.

The sleep aspect will sort itself out in the next couple of days.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The endurance is already noticeable. In fact, I had to discontinue (save for later) my Cordygen-VO2 supplementation, just be see what my current stack can accomplish in terms of endurance.

The sleep aspect will sort itself out in the next couple of days.
Endurance is kicking butt for me too!! I'm so stoked to be on Stoked!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only the best of logs include the weather :)
Liking the descriptions Ike, glad to hear you're enjoying it !
Thanks for following, bud! Next update will be later in the day...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 6 - June 7, 2008
Days 7 - 8

Impressions / Results:

During days 7 and 8, I decided to tweak my dosing protocol somewhat. I took STOKED! in two divided doses of two capsules each as usual (last dose just before bed), but I decided to take only the first daily dose of STOKED! with Activin Grape Seed Extract (about 150mg - 200mg), Pine Bark Extract (about 100mg - 150mg), and Cnidium Monnier 35% Osthole (about 70mg Osthole). I used to take half doses of these compounds with each dose of STOKED! My second dose of STOKED! in the dosing protocol of Days 7 and 8 was accompanied by about 600mg of Steriodal Saponins from Fenugreek and 250mg of 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine (also from the same Fenugreek product).

Sleep quality was excellent. Fortunately or unfortunately, this improvement in deep recuperative sleep was also accompanied by stability in weather conditions. So, I am inclined to concluding that the earlier disruption in my sleep patterns was due to fluctuations in the weather, rather than the commencement of my STOKED! supplementation.

One truly outstanding aspect of STOKED!, especially in combination with the other nitric-oxide-synthase enhancers I stack it with, is the dramatic improvement in arterial blood circulation, including forcing blood through the tiniest of blood vessels. While improved libido is easily experienced with STOKED!, the more interesting result for me is what I refer to as "spontaneous readiness" for sexual performance. With STOKED!, reaction is instantaneous, a testament to the impressive PDE-5/cGMP action of the compounds in STOKED!

Beyond this, subtle improvements in muscle-hardening continue to express themselves. Improvements in cortisol levels (evidenced by better stress-management and faster recovery) are also evident. As is well known, icariin promotes recovery from exercise, in part via cortisol modulation. High cortisol levels are known to correlate positively with reduced sex drive. Furthermore, icariin has been traditionally used as an adaptogen that helps elevate levels of such hormones as norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin, leading to improved well-being and a more efficient immune system. I feel good! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: thats what I think of that post. You amaze me Stratocaster!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice report, bud. I like the Dr. Jeckal/Mr. Hyde, self dose variation, experimentations. I've already got my bottle of STOKED!!! Which I'll implement in one more week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good buddy! :D

Great log thusfar brother Ike!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... I like the Dr. Jeckal/Mr. Hyde, self dose variation, experimentations....
That way, I can self-destruct without endangering others! :) :run:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established