Getting the most from your anabolics

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any tips, tricks or anecdotal which are not normally parroted around, possibly secret or beknownst only to yourself?

SPILL IT.

I’ll start.

Oral aas work best for strength and size pwo. In fact, the whole day’s dose works best pwo. Particularly for gains, not so much for cutting. Except certain specific ones, which work best this way to bulk or cut. Superdrol is a prime example.

There is no better time to pin GH than directly pre and post training. However, timing this with your carb and amino intake can be tricky. Unless insulin is used.

The best/most effective gain/bulk cycles replicate a secondary, superhuman, pubertal period. This means stacking the right things, making sure there is estrogen around in serum, using GH or similar in addition to testosterone.

Taking a drug to decrease or inhibit shbg is favorable on AAS with shbg affinity, allowing for more effect from lower doses.

And of course the old adage: use less first, then later use more. Is true. However, going below a threshold dose will yield no results, and still yields negatives.

Using a lower dosage of two compounds is almost always more effective than a higher dosage of a singular compound. Thresholds still apply somewhat. Albeit also somewhat lowered.

I might still have one or two tricks up my sleeve to give, but now, first, your turn.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like the idea of finishing a test cycle with something like Winnie that lowers shbg. Not only do you get the anabolic boost from the Winnie but you get a big boost in free testosterone, both will help break through the plateau that tends to happen on the tail end of cycles

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natty race horse, are you on Equipoise?

“Neigh, winny.”

You know I never thought about the good ol winstrol finish in that light before. No wonder it’s so damn effective!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, EQ... only a matter of time. Dunno why I’m so damn intrigued by that compound but I want some.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, EQ... only a matter of time. Dunno why I’m so damn intrigued by that compound but I want some.
Because it’s alien testosterone made for racehorses. Pretty sure that’s why it’s so intriguing.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because it’s alien testosterone made for racehorses. Pretty sure that’s why it’s so intriguing.
That and it seems to lend itself well to endurance and conditioning work and not just raw size. As someone more interested in looking like an underwear model than a bodybuilder, it’s right up my alley.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That and it seems to lend itself well to endurance and conditioning work and not just raw size. As someone more interested in looking like an underwear model than a bodybuilder, it’s right up my alley.
What if I told you there was a way to do both? An underwear model with much more muscle tone on the chest, forearms, and delts; and a wide v taper, but still no notable vascularity (women seem to hate vascularity) and a narrow flat waist with rippling abs even when unflexed.

You need a little raw size in with your conditioning etc. to make that happen. There are also ways of stacking compounds that will just completely crush your old physique and render it anew. You get both the size and condition together that way. It’s almost freakish when it’s happening, eating a surplus, gaining muscle, losing fat. All together at once.

Of course you’re also doing damage like that. So that’s the caveat. It is not without a price. For some more than others.

Test EQ and anavar + winstrol would be light
Test tren and superdrol would be strong,

Test DHB and primo... now that’s special. It’s strong, but not for sides. I’m doing it soon. Hopefully my liver doesn’t replicate the grinch’s heart and grow three sizes or anything. Dhb can do that to rats in the lab. Not necessarily permanent like cardiomegaly, though. No evidence of that in humans to my knowledge.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting and similar to what I had in mind for next year. I was kinda thinking test, eq, and anavar to start with tbol to finish. Start on a cut and reverse diet.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds interesting.

Anybody wanna know a secret?

Feeders get the DRUGS into the muscle, not just nutrients, in fact the nutrients don’t really matter as much for feeders. It’s the drugs. Cramming and saturating ARs in the muscle, and of course the glycogen.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Test EQ and anavar + winstrol would be light
Test tren and superdrol would be strong,
Two orals stacked *not to mention winny that completely thrashes lipids* and two injectables is considered light to you? Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two orals stacked *not to mention winny that completely thrashes lipids* and two injectables is considered light to you? Lol
Yes. Did I say a dosage? No.

Anything else you’d like to point out without much thought?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I always wonder how low you could go with each compound if you have a diverse enough stack, like if the synergy of multiple compounds drastically lowers these compounds "effective doses", and by how much.

Ex. Per week
100mg test
50mg tren
50mg mast
50mg deca
50mg eq
50mg primo
25mg trest
50mg dien

425mg total androgen but baby doses

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always wonder how low you could go with each compound if you have a diverse enough stack, like if the synergy of multiple compounds drastically lowers these compounds "effective doses", and by how much.

Ex. Per week
100mg test
50mg tren
50mg mast
50mg deca
50mg eq
50mg primo
25mg trest
50mg dien

425mg total androgen but baby doses
I think you would find that stack stronger than those numbers would lead you to believe, by a lot. The 25mg trest alone is enough to blast for some guys.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I think you would find that stack stronger than those numbers would lead you to believe, by a lot. The 25mg trest alone is enough to blast for some guys.
Lol i would certainly give a try if i could get them all in enanthate or deca esters(except eq but would treat it as deca). Then again ill be damned if im loading up 8 compounds in same syringe twice a week. Too much damn wiping down vials and paying attention to what im touching. **** would make me nervous.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol i would certainly give a try if i could get them all in enanthate or deca esters(except eq but would treat it as deca). Then again ill be damned if im loading up 8 compounds in same syringe twice a week. Too much damn wiping down vials and paying attention to what im touching. **** would make me nervous.
That would be a pretty big syringe considering most of the decent primo, mast, dienolone, are all 100mg/ml.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That would be a pretty big syringe considering most of the decent primo, mast, dienolone, are all 100mg/ml.
Primo E holds at 200mg/ml in 2% ba 20%bb and GSO. Pretty sure mast e does too. Not sure about dien. You could substitute MCT oil for GSO if you have any doubts.

and if any of you are interested in running primo but can’t afford it, a sponsor at ANASCI had their raws tested ( a reputable member randomly sent in some of his order) it tested at 98% pure and it is pretty damn cheap. You can brew up 200mg/ml primo for the same price of a vial of underdosed test at the gym.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primo E holds at 200mg/ml in 2% ba 20%bb and GSO. Pretty sure mast e does too. Not sure about dien. You could substitute MCT oil for GSO if you have any doubts.

and if any of you are interested in running primo but can’t afford it, a sponsor at ANASCI had their raws tested ( a reputable member randomly sent in some of his order) it tested at 98% pure and it is pretty damn cheap. You can brew up 200mg/ml primo for the same price of a vial of underdosed test at the gym.
All true, BUT noting specifically that the decent domestic UGLs don’t have it dosed that high as far as I’ve seen recently.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know but I was wondering if there is anything (supplement) that can help improve the bioavaiulability of anabolic products making low doses effective and preventing sides.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know but I was wondering if there is anything (supplement) that can help improve the bioavaiulability of anabolic products making low doses effective and preventing sides.
Doubt you’d reduce sides. If you get more to the bloodstream, even if you’re taking the same amount or even less, that’s still more drugs in the bloodstream.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting.

Anybody wanna know a secret?

Feeders get the DRUGS into the muscle, not just nutrients, in fact the nutrients don’t really matter as much for feeders. It’s the drugs. Cramming and saturating ARs in the muscle, and of course the glycogen.
I’m still kinda new to this all, just trying to learn from the experienced guys here. What do you mean by “feeders”?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m still kinda new to this all, just trying to learn from the experienced guys here. What do you mean by “feeders”?
A fairly non intense lifting worked geared toward getting a pump, not overloading muscles

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A fairly non intense lifting worked geared toward getting a pump, not overloading muscles
Gotcha, didn’t realize people called them feeders and not just feeder workouts. My bad!

So Old Witch is saying feeders/feeder workouts increase the percentage of usable drugs and increased the androgen receptor saturation rate? You could then lower the dose taken.

Wouldn’t this be true more so for drugs with a shorter half-life?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotcha, didn’t realize people called them feeders and not just feeder workouts. My bad!

So Old Witch is saying feeders/feeder workouts increase the percentage of usable drugs and increased the androgen receptor saturation rate? You could then lower the dose taken.

Wouldn’t this be true more so for drugs with a shorter half-life?
It’s more about just making sure what’s in your system actually hits the muscles. Especially a new dose, such as the second daily dose when using orals.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw this thread while scrolling back through old threads.

Things like L-Dooa, L-Carnitine, Follidrone, epicatechin.all are supposedly reported to increase AR density.