GETTING the SKINNY on ELIMISTANE

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates. My son could probably have eaten all those lobster inj about two minutes, LOL. He LOVES seafood!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good update dude. Good luck with your new diet!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 morning weight 179#
H20 consumed for the day 1.75 liters +
Everything is going good on day 10. Not feeling dried up or nothing like that. A little cottonmouth sometimes but no biggie. Noticably less pec fat which is good and went up a few pounds on my workouts so..... Cool!
1/3 of the way done with the bottle. Joints are still doing fine.I hope I can see a noticeable difference of cuts or size in 20 more days.
I have rescue class again tomorrow for 3 hours, hope I won't be to sore. Oh yeah, that's another thing about the Elimistane. I seem to not be very sore after my workouts the next days. Pretty cool.
Quad ext. per leg no knee brace
(30x10)x2(35x10)x4
Hammy's
(30x10)x5
Standing MP BB
(50x10)(55x10)(60x10)(65x5)(70x5)x2
(75x5)x2(80x5)(85x3)
Behind the neck BB
(45x12)x2
One arm DB row
(30x10)(40x10)(45x10)x2(30x25)
Seated DB Trap Shrugs
(40x15)(40x20)(45x15)(45x20)
About 25 mins of abs
Rock on brothers!! :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good work on that pec fat reduction. Lol. I hear ya though. My outer lower pecs are looking kinda saggy these days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 morning weight 179#
H20 consumed for the day 1.75 liters +
Everything is going good on day 10. Not feeling dried up or nothing like that. A little cottonmouth sometimes but no biggie. Noticably less pec fat which is good and went up a few pounds on my workouts so..... Cool!
1/3 of the way done with the bottle. Joints are still doing fine.I hope I can see a noticeable difference of cuts or size in 20 more days.
I have rescue class again tomorrow for 3 hours, hope I won't be to sore. Oh yeah, that's another thing about the Elimistane. I seem to not be very sore after my workouts the next days. Pretty cool.
Quad ext. per leg no knee brace
(30x10)x2(35x10)x4
Hammy's
(30x10)x5
Standing MP BB
(50x10)(55x10)(60x10)(65x5)(70x5)x2
(75x5)x2(80x5)(85x3)
Behind the neck BB
(45x12)x2
One arm DB row
(30x10)(40x10)(45x10)x2(30x25)
Seated DB Trap Shrugs
(40x15)(40x20)(45x15)(45x20)
About 25 mins of abs
Rock on brothers!! :)
not bad for just 10 days in!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!! Can't wait to hear what u think about it!! Being a well respected vet in this game!! Lol u dosing am or pm?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet!! Can't wait to hear what u think about it!! Being a well respected vet in this game!! Lol u dosing am or pm?
i went with 1st thing in morning!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... If I'm using a free weight BB , what's the difference between a military press and an overhead press? Any?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So... If I'm using a free weight BB , what's the difference between a military press and an overhead press? Any?
depends on if you are seated or standing, seated there is not any difference, standing difference is the stance....i prefer seated so i can't 'cheat'.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on if you are seated or standing, seated there is not any difference, standing difference is the stance....i prefer seated so i can't 'cheat'.
Thank you sir!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Technically a military press is done with the feet touching like you're standing at the position of attention. (That's why it was called a military press).

Strict standing overhead press would be the same, probably stronger with the more stable base to press from.

FWIW, I'm a big fan of all forms of OHP. I like doing dumbbells seated and backless, I prefer to do barbell standing but if I do them seated I prefer a backing on the bench. Also, as long as your mobility allows a behind the neck press is great for building shoulders.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically a military press is done with the feet touching like you're standing at the position of attention. (That's why it was called a military press). Strict standing overhead press would be the same, probably stronger with the more stable base to press from. FWIW, I'm a big fan of all forms of OHP. I like doing dumbbells seated and backless, I prefer to do barbell standing but if I do them seated I prefer a backing on the bench. Also, as long as your mobility allows a behind the neck press is great for building shoulders.
All of this. I prefer standing OHP myself. I need to do some more BTN presses!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I've been doing OHP's not MP's but whatever right?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12-13
I had a super busy weekend so I'm very sorry for not logging more often the last few days.
Weekend was great! Hit a new underwater PR lol. I'm drying up quite nicely. Not seeing very much mass accumulating but it's probably because I'm so damn active . I know that I'm definitely using Elimistane on my next PCT, it's gonna work so good :)
I'm very impressed with this. No sides at all you guys , not sure about anyone else but I'm having 0 sides besides low appitite. Over the weekend I managed to keep my weight in check along with my cals. Just gotta eat a little dirty sometimes. I've skipped my krill oil a few times and still no issues with dry joints :) see whst I mean .... Stuffs great. Sex strive is down just a little but it's off and on & never a problem getting it up.
I will post day 14 tonight along with my workout.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. No sides but glad you mentioned the "low appetite". I'm experiencing the same. Have to force myself to eat. Nice job on those OHPs. Those can humble you quickly!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 12-13
I had a super busy weekend so I'm very sorry for not logging more often the last few days.
Weekend was great! Hit a new underwater PR lol. I'm drying up quite nicely. Not seeing very much mass accumulating but it's probably because I'm so damn active . I know that I'm definitely using Elimistane on my next PCT, it's gonna work so good :)
I'm very impressed with this. No sides at all you guys , not sure about anyone else but I'm having 0 sides besides low appitite. Over the weekend I managed to keep my weight in check along with my cals. Just gotta eat a little dirty sometimes. I've skipped my krill oil a few times and still no issues with dry joints :) see whst I mean .... Stuffs great. Sex strive is down just a little but it's off and on & never a problem getting it up.
I will post day 14 tonight along with my workout.
when did you notice decreased appetite? it's hard to put on mass when you are probably using more cals than you are taking in, lol.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. No sides but glad you mentioned the "low appetite". I'm experiencing the same. Have to force myself to eat. Nice job on those OHPs. Those can humble you quickly!
I'm thinking of you Kenpo every time I do them. Ever since I watched that video of you pushing 120... Damn. That's my inspiration!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when did you notice decreased appetite? it's hard to put on mass when you are probably using more cals than you are taking in, lol.
I'm pretty sure I was forced eating by around day 4, I gotta check back in the log. But not that bad just trying to hit 3600 Ed is hard enough when you don't have much time to prep food and stuff. I'm just not starving like I know I should be.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just not starving like I know I should be.
I wish I had that problem. On cycle or off, on supps or not, I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. My girlfriend makes fun of me because I finish everyone's plate at the end of meals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure I was forced eating by around day 4, I gotta check back in the log. But not that bad just trying to hit 3600 Ed is hard enough when you don't have much time to prep food and stuff. I'm just not starving like I know I should be.
gotcha....you should never wait until you feel like you are starving before you eat if you are trying to put on some mass...i guess it comes down to either make time to eat or be satisfied where you are at!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had that problem. On cycle or off, on supps or not, I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. My girlfriend makes fun of me because I finish everyone's plate at the end of meals.
I hear you bro. I'm definitely grubbing all the time when I'm ON.
Never enough food in the house then.
I ate a little more than 17 pounds of chicken last week lol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotcha....you should never wait until you feel like you are starving before you eat if you are trying to put on some mass...i guess it comes down to either make time to eat or be satisfied where you are at!!!
I'm not satisfied where I'm at! I know the rule .... Eat and lift!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear you bro. I'm definitely grubbing all the time when I'm ON.
Never enough food in the house then.
I ate a little more than 17 pounds of chicken last week lol
forget about being on...if you don't CONTINUE to eat then you just wasted your time being 'on'. you have to prioritize. but you already know this...i hope!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forget about being on...if you don't CONTINUE to eat then you just wasted your time being 'on'. you have to prioritize. but you already know this...i hope!!!
Yes sir! This ^^ I know only oh to well :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14-15 Day 14 & 15 were way different than any other days so far. With all the intentions of working out after work both days I have only woke up at 5am went to work consumed my normal daily cals. went home at a fat meal and have gone straight to be by like 6pm. I have not missed a dose of Elimistane. I'm not feeling sick or anything like that just tired. Last two days slept 12 hours each day only to wake up & eat then it was back to bed. So I did not work out in the two days either, I feel pretty guilty for that. For sure gonna squeeze in one tonight.... I'm having bloods done on Monday just to see how everything is going . I will share. :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
curious to see bloods...when was the last one?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed my workout today, got to bed at 0600 this morning. Woke up at 2 and had to get ready for work...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to find my last bloods but KP.org is suck'n today! Maybe later....

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

Don't freak out people!!
These are from March of this year ,not now.
If that Sh** looks crazy that's because it is.
I had jaundice in April. Got it at the end of a cycle.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's all I had Big T
Is that enough to see what's going on? Mondays tests will be in the same format.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's all I had Big T
Is that enough to see what's going on? Mondays tests will be in the same format.
jaundice would explain those high alt and bilirubin numbers, but i don't see anything related to test?