Awards
  • Established
I have about 1.5 scoops left after today's dose. Hitting some cardio now

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Good cardio session today.

Noticeable effects: my hearts was pounding about 2x as high as usual. I was pouring in sweat and got or of breathe faster than I normally do.

I hit the stair stepper for 20 min at level 17 then hit the treadmill a a brisk walk at the Hughes incline of 15 for 3 miles. Then I did ab ripper x. I was totally drained by the end of this. Not a ounce of energy left.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds intense and like 1.5 scoops may be a bit too much.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like that sweat is a common thread. I like that. A lot.
Glad you're enjoying it so far. I think it's safe to say that stimul8 is a success.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so here is my final update:

Took my last heaping scoop this morning and hit the gym did some cardio and then hit arms. After about 10 sets of bi exercises it was time to hit curls. I had no energy left in the tank as I usually do. I had to lower the weight significantly but still got my reps in. Throughout the workout I felt really cold,( especially in the feet and in the hands) but I was pretty veiny.

I am still pretty cold and it's about 4 hours later.

Overall view of this product:

Taste: I give this product a 9/10 the taste is really good. Kind of like a jolly rancher, which I really like

Mixability: 8/10. As noted there were some remnants that didn't mix in my cup no matter how much water was added

Energy: 10/10 this product does shine in this category. I had a huge amount of energy even in half a scoop. I was sweating my butt off and it felt great. The only thing I noticed was my extremities were cold for the rest of the day. I highly recommend this is you are looking for a pwo that gives you crazy energy

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys so here is my final update:

Took my last heaping scoop this morning and hit the gym did some cardio and then hit arms. After about 10 sets of bi exercises it was time to hit curls. I had no energy left in the tank as I usually do. I had to lower the weight significantly but still got my reps in. Throughout the workout I felt really cold,( especially in the feet and in the hands) but I was pretty veiny.

I am still pretty cold and it's about 4 hours later.

Overall view of this product:

Taste: I give this product a 9/10 the taste is really good. Kind of like a jolly rancher, which I really like

Mixability: 8/10. As noted there were some remnants that didn't mix in my cup no matter how much water was added

Energy: 10/10 this product does shine in this category. I had a huge amount of energy even in half a scoop. I was sweating my butt off and it felt great. The only thing I noticed was my extremities were cold for the rest of the day. I highly recommend this is you are looking for a pwo that gives you crazy energy
Now that's a review....thanks for logging and reviewing stimul8.

Can't wait for this baby to hit the market;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great final review Dk. We thank you for running an honest and detailed log. Glad you enjoyed the beta test!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for your time and efforts dk!
look for this in retail soon ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log DK, glad you enjoyed it and cannot wait to get mine!