Getting Shredded with DCP 2.0

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the final review! 4.5/5, sounds like a winner to me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really solid log big guy! Looking jacked - your weight is a solid 166, no doubt! Your biceps have always been so well-developed, & that most recent pic shows how much definition they're currently displaying with you being as lean as you are now. Great work.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the final review! 4.5/5, sounds like a winner to me.
Yes sir!! Already noticed a difference in the amount I sweated today during training. Wasn't even close to how much it had been!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really solid log big guy! Looking jacked - your weight is a solid 166, no doubt! Your biceps have always been so well-developed, & that most recent pic shows how much definition they're currently displaying with you being as lean as you are now. Great work.
Thanks Hyde, I appreciate it bro!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really noticed a difference since stopping the DCP 2.0. My muscles are looking softer, and I don't sweat nearly as much

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really noticed a difference since stopping the DCP 2.0. My muscles are looking softer, and I don't sweat nearly as much
Yeah, that was big for me too on DCP 2.0 - the sweats for no apparent reason. You've been inside sitting at a desk all day and you look like you been walking around in the summer heat all day...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that was big for me too on DCP 2.0 - the sweats for no apparent reason. You've been inside sitting at a desk all day and you look like you been walking around in the summer heat all day...
I already miss that!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Me too, but I've got some Dermacrine staring me in the face for the end of the month!!
Now you're talking my language! Dermacrine, my all time favorite. I bet it goes great with some DCP.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now you're talking my language! Dermacrine, my all time favorite. I bet it goes great with some DCP.
I'm thinking Dermacrine for a month as a test booster for my next stack and then a month of FormaSurge and then another DCP run.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about go on an epic bulk at the end of the month ;)