getting shredded

Stretch00

Awards
Anyone have any good workout routines for getting shredded. Also, I'm trying to dial in my nutrition, but my question is that I eat maybe two meals per day and they are not large. Even with only two meals I can hang onto my size of 215. However, I want to get my body fat way down. How would you go about setting up a diet for someone who probably eats only 2000 calories now?thx in advance. Additionally, I'll probably run win 50 every other day with test enan 500mg divided biw.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same routine you used to build muscle will work for trying to drop fat. With a few exceptions, of course, there are some high volume programs that really only work when bulking due to the recovery demands, but for the most part, there's no bulking specific and cutting specific programs.

I find it really tough to believe that you're only eating 2000kcal and maintaining 215lbs. Are you sure you're tracking correctly? There's no estimating portion sizes, or not counting condiments, or not counting little bites of food here and there? It sounds like something is off somewhere.

Stretch00

Awards
Yes I agree I need to review my diet again, but I just feel that I'm hanging on body fat more than usual. For some reason I always slim down in the winter which is usually opposite for most people. Appreciate your thoughts.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cutting, I do not change my weight routine. I just add cardio. Whether it's swimming, jump rope, mma, stairs, whatever.
The key to cutting is all diet. I eat as much lean protein as I can throughout the day. Helps me preserve muscle mass with low calories.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any good workout routines for getting shredded. Also, I'm trying to dial in my nutrition, but my question is that I eat maybe two meals per day and they are not large. Even with only two meals I can hang onto my size of 215. However, I want to get my body fat way down. How would you go about setting up a diet for someone who probably eats only 2000 calories now?thx in advance. Additionally, I'll probably run win 50 every other day with test enan 500mg divided biw.
Are you actually weighing your food and logging on an app such as MyFitnessPal or are you just eyeballing?

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
I suggest using myfitnesspal as a way to assist in keeping track of your calorie intake.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MyFitnessPal is a great way to start to get used to logging your foods.