Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
how's the grapefruit plan coming my friend???

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gets a little better every day...
Less than a week left on the diet, did some HITT yesterday and a lot of very brisk walking. Posing practice twice... Definitely getting leaner on a daily basis. I am in complete control. I'll do a weigh in tonight and I'll probably be down a few lbs, but I don't know how seriously I would take it as I would be very decarbed at this point in time,
That is what we like to hear!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the longest you went with out a re feed meal or eat what you want meal during this prep?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the longest you went with out a re feed meal or eat what you want meal during this prep?
This will be it 10 days... My refeed days varied in content though, sometimes they weren't that high. Through experimentation I found that larger refeeds, high carbs low fat work best. I had no idea how effective they could be for fat loss..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout last night, I took the weight down a tad, and concentrated on my negatives and contraction. I will do the same with my final leg workout tomorrow. I took 3 motivate, so my focus was incredible...

Ok this is strange... I weighed in and was down 3 lbs for last Thursday!! Ok that's a bit fast but then this diet has had me losing a lot of water so I guess that could explain it. I do feel I am overdoing it just a bit so I will do 20 minute cardio sessions AM and add a couple protein shakes between meals. My BCAA's are pretty high around all activity.

What this means is I will really have to load hard and heavy to fill back up, that's ok these heavy refeeds cause absolutely no damage and in fact I actually expect to lose a bit of fat during my flush.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
AS LONG AS YOU ARE CONFIDENT AND CAN GO IN WITH NO WORRIES THAT IS A GREAT TOOL, KEEP AT IT MY FRIEND AND KEEP GRINDING!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
down 3 pounds... interesting given your diet and training. I wouldn't have expected that much loss. You are probably right about the water... just a few days left my friend!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
down 3 pounds... interesting given your diet and training. I wouldn't have expected that much loss. You are probably right about the water... just a few days left my friend!!
I know, halfway through the Grapefruit diet ... stay the course!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW with the change in your diet a 3 lb loss in a week is not anything to worry about at all. I wouldn't worry about it at all. You shouldn't need to do anything different with your carb up at all. You are just becoming depleted and dropping water. Are you counting the cals going in to make sure they are high enough? As long as they are you should be good to go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW with the change in your diet a 3 lb loss in a week is not anything to worry about at all. I wouldn't worry about it at all. You shouldn't need to do anything different with your carb up at all. You are just becoming depleted and dropping water. Are you counting the cals going in to make sure they are high enough? As long as they are you should be good to go.
The calories are pretty low but I know I was dropping water very fast as I was always in the bathroom. I won't make any changes of note. If I am very hungry I'll take a shake. Let my body tell me what it needs. Right now it needs sleep... I will weigh in again tomorrow night, see what's what.

I have striations all over the place, muscles are harder than I have ever seen them. I only have that loose skin around my navel, it's not much anymore and I know I will tighten when I carb up and my posing hides it almost all the time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To use a phrase from my an old time favorite character of mine, Hannibal Smith, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The calories are pretty low but I know I was dropping water very fast as I was always in the bathroom. I won't make any changes of note. If I am very hungry I'll take a shake. Let my body tell me what it needs. Right now it needs sleep... I will weigh in again tomorrow night, see what's what.

I have striations all over the place, muscles are harder than I have ever seen them. I only have that loose skin around my navel, it's not much anymore and I know I will tighten when I carb up and my posing hides it almost all the time.
Great work DW.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phenomenal DW, I can not tell you how excited I am for you.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all i got to say is

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work DW.:)
Phenomenal DW, I can not tell you how excited I am for you.
all i got to say is

Thanks for all the support, I've been pretty low in the energy department lately due to diet and workload.

Well the last workout is under my belt, I will do some ab work on Sunday. Went well, I didn't overdo it and pushed hard. So ends the most successful run I have done to date.

I am very deflated, day 7 of an extremely low carb diet will do that to you but, I look better than I would have thought being so deflated. I continue to see nice improvements on a daily basis. 3 More days of this should have me looking pretty good and I am aching for the carb up to restore my strength and fill me out.

Oh weight has stabilized at 195.5 which I was very happy to see...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
just fun for the rest of us to watch this happen! great job my friend

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where the true warriors step their game up DW!! Time to let everyone see the hard work you have done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just fun for the rest of us to watch this happen! great job my friend
I will admit... for me it's not all fun, like today for instance, low carbs are really catching up with me, I'm a walking zombie....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will admit... for me it's not all fun, like today for instance, low carbs are really catching up with me, I'm a walking zombie....
Stay strong DW, lots of carbs are in your near future! Remember how long you have worked to get to where you are and draw strength from that. We're cheering for you and won't let you get off track, you've worked too hard for that. :fing02:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay strong DW, lots of carbs are in your near future! Remember how long you have worked to get to where you are and draw strength from that. We're cheering for you and won't let you get off track, you've worked too hard for that. :fing02:
No worries, just 3 days left before carb up.. and then I go on lean beef and yams...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent stuff DW, you will smash them. Don't forget you promised us a video of your routine... Even if just a practice run. Are you going to take pics daily of the carb up incase you do another show to have reference point of how it looked being that lean this time around?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent stuff DW, you will smash them. Don't forget you promised us a video of your routine... Even if just a practice run. Are you going to take pics daily of the carb up incase you do another show to have reference point of how it looked being that lean this time around?
I may take some pics we'll see, I find that they kind of throw me off cuz they are so bad that they don't even resemble the way I look.

About the vid though, I have someone filming it and I have a photographer front and backstage and some friends are taking pics, they'll be no shortage of visuals. I have about 15 people coming to the show, and that's cuz I plan on showing up ready for business... I will not disappoint.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
wish I could be there as well my friend!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just cardio and walking yesterday and got lots of rest, best sleep I've had in months. The same is planned for today, the Grapefruit count is 8.

My diet for the last 3 days after carbup will consist of beef and yams only. So 4 meals with 6-8 oz of beef and 10 oz yams with maybe to more meals in between with just yams. This will enable me to keep the water in my muscles while I flush.

More improvements visible today, it's getting late in the game I can only hope it's enough.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW, you made it into some of my HGHpro dreams. I was for some reason on the run and decided that Canada was the place to be, that way I could go see you compete. LOL!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, you made it into some of my HGHpro dreams. I was for some reason on the run and decided that Canada was the place to be, that way I could go see you compete. LOL!!!!
lol, yah the dreams are strange but I find that there is usually something in your day to day life that trigger the themes.

Just the cardio and lots of walking yesterday, today will be the same. I will be training the girls today so I may do some abs and some additional light cardio.

Improvements continue, last full day of the diet... or 5 more grapefruits as tomorrow starts the carb up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today my carb up starts ...

5pm 2 smartones pizza's followed by 2 cups frozen yogurt on a warmed brownie with raspberry pie filling and chocolate syrup...we'll see where it goes from there. Got my Pslin and Glycobol ready... I've upped PM to 9ed and Prime to 15. Still taking Stoked, HGHPro as well.

I was quite drained yesterday but still did 2 30 minute light cardio sessions and some walking. Today I have one fasted session and some walking to do. Still see improvement from yesterday but I am starting to feel very small.

There is still loose skin around my mid section, now I am going to have to rely on my carb up to tighten me up as I am simply running out of time. How well this goes will be the difference between good and great...between "he looks very good for 51" and "Wow I can't believe that guy at 51"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should blow up after the last week or so with no carbs and drying out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy your festival of sugar DW, you've earned it! And remember, people will be referring to you in the form of the latter, "there is no way that guy is 51!" Nice Prime dosage by the way man, you must be feeling pretty good with that much running through you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I am hoping...

lol We'll see, thanks for that though...
Doug, there is no "We'll see..." If someone is better than you on stage is doesn't effect the fact you have achieved greatness and the best condition you have ever been in. You have done a great job, you have impressed all of us with the hard work and dedication and although a trophy would punctuate that fact it is not a requirement for that statement to be true.

I am proud for you and what you have achieved already.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doug, there is no "We'll see..." If someone is better than you on stage is doesn't effect the fact you have achieved greatness and the best condition you have ever been in. You have done a great job, you have impressed all of us with the hard work and dedication and although a trophy would punctuate that fact it is not a requirement for that statement to be true.

Agreed 100%

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established

x's 3!!!! well done DW!! if you are able, I think we would all love to see picks of that meal!!!! :food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X4 DW...inspiring is the word that comes to my mind!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
X5...you don't realize that you've achieved what some people would kill for...and I hope to replicate that success!! You've done a SUPERIOR job. There aren't enough superlatives to accurately commend you for what you've accomplished. OK...enough of the panegyrics. I'm very proud of you. 'Nuff said.:sgrin::fing02:

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established

Agreed 100%
x's 3!!!! well done DW!! if you are able, I think we would all love to see picks of that meal!!!! :food:
X5...you don't realize that you've achieved what some people would kill for...and I hope to replicate that success!! You've done a SUPERIOR job. There aren't enough superlatives to accurately commend you for what you've accomplished. OK...enough of the panegyrics. I'm very proud of you. 'Nuff said.:sgrin::fing02:
X6 TRU INSPIRATION AS SAID FROM DAY 1!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

X6 TRU INSPIRATION AS SAID FROM DAY 1!
X7. FTW DW.
Thanks guys, that really puts it in perspective. I know this is the way I should be thinking...

Oh and the meal disappeared no pics... it really wasn't around long enough for photography... I will say this it wasn't long before it started metamorphisizing me!! Man do I feel better and already bigger too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far it's working quite well, I am really filling out. The key is it's either shyte or get off the pot with this method. You have to eat crap, if you try to eat healthier you won't fill out fast enough. The crap fills you up fast. That's the big difference with this method, where conventionally I would use healthy carbs and fill out slowly. Like I said things are working good so far. Now just to finish filling out to spill over then flush for 3 days at 7-8 litres of water per day.

Despite feeling really full, I feel a lot stronger. I will go out for a long walk today, it's going to be a beautiful day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the way. Remember the key word for this next week is Narcissism. You need to be in love with yourself this week. That supreme confidence that that ugly guy somehow has and he gets all the chicks anyway. That confidence... Prepare yourself for adoration and expect it while on stage feel as though you deserve it and you will draw everyones eye just from stage presence alone. Kill it DW you are the Gray Haired Fox, the Silver Adonis!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the way. Remember the key word for this next week is Narcissism. You need to be in love with yourself this week. That supreme confidence that that ugly guy somehow has and he gets all the chicks anyway. That confidence... Prepare yourself for adoration and expect it while on stage feel as though you deserve it and you will draw everyones eye just from stage presence alone. Kill it DW you are the Gray Haired Fox, the Silver Adonis!!!!!
Kleen just gave you a kitchen pass to be a bada** big guy, now go out on that walk with your shoulders back and head held high; you surely are the leanest and meanest everyone has ever seen. Keep at it and enjoy your final week, can't wait to hear the outcome!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far it's working quite well, I am really filling out. The key is it's either shyte or get off the pot with this method. You have to eat crap, if you try to eat healthier you won't fill out fast enough. The crap fills you up fast. That's the big difference with this method, where conventionally I would use healthy carbs and fill out slowly. Like I said things are working good so far. Now just to finish filling out to spill over then flush for 3 days at 7-8 litres of water per day.

Despite feeling really full, I feel a lot stronger. I will go out for a long walk today, it's going to be a beautiful day.
Great work we are all proud of your determination!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am know longer gray lol, well I still have a bit of gray, I told my hairdresser that I wanted a more salt and pepper look but I got mostly pepper, well it's a bit lighter than my natural color... looks very natural, everybody seems to like it.

Kleen just gave you a kitchen pass to be a bada** big guy, now go out on that walk with your shoulders back and head held high; you surely are the leanest and meanest everyone has ever seen. Keep at it and enjoy your final week, can't wait to hear the outcome!
Yah I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

Great work we are all proud of your determination!!!
Thanks I have done what I have to do, the rest is turned over...