Getting More out of my training with AndroVar! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks to all that have followed and to those that just joined.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW!!

Huge thanks again to Mountainman and LeanEngineer!! I definitely appreciate your generosity with this promo!!

This was a very fun run! Zero sides all the way through, and a crazy high libido throughout as well!!

I went into this weighing 180 lbs, and finished up this morning weighing 181. Obviously, not a huge change on the scale.. I could care less!! There’s a definite difference in how my shirts fit and what I see in the mirror. Probably one of the best recomp’s I’ve ever run!! I didn’t really see any huge strength gains, but that’s fine with me. If my physique is changing, I’m happy. These old joints/tendons can’t handle all that heavy iron the way I did in my 20’s, Lol..

From the first day, all the way up to this morning, I felt great on this. Every workout was high intensity and high volume. There were plenty of times where I’d be in the gym at 4am feeling like an animal! Towards the end of the run, I started dosing 2 pills preworkout, and then spacing the other pills evenly throughout the day. Between my son & daughter’s schedules, and my crazy shift work, an ideal diet is very difficult. I could only imagine how this would treat someone with a more dialed in diet.

Honestly, I don’t know what else to say. This stuff was exactly what I expected and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I’ll be running it again, and if anybody out there is considering giving this a shot – by all means, you NEED to try this! You can thank me later! Lol..

I'll see if I can get some after shots up tomorrow on my day off.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love it! Great review and great log English. Always fun to follow along. Think you could post your review on our site?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure will. Probably not till this afternoon. Gotta head outside.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW!!

Huge thanks again to Mountainman and LeanEngineer!! I definitely appreciate your generosity with this promo!!

This was a very fun run! Zero sides all the way through, and a crazy high libido throughout as well!!

I went into this weighing 180 lbs, and finished up this morning weighing 181. Obviously, not a huge change on the scale.. I could care less!! There’s a definite difference in how my shirts fit and what I see in the mirror. Probably one of the best recomp’s I’ve ever run!! I didn’t really see any huge strength gains, but that’s fine with me. If my physique is changing, I’m happy. These old joints/tendons can’t handle all that heavy iron the way I did in my 20’s, Lol..

From the first day, all the way up to this morning, I felt great on this. Every workout was high intensity and high volume. There were plenty of times where I’d be in the gym at 4am feeling like an animal! Towards the end of the run, I started dosing 2 pills preworkout, and then spacing the other pills evenly throughout the day. Between my son & daughter’s schedules, and my crazy shift work, an ideal diet is very difficult. I could only imagine how this would treat someone with a more dialed in diet.

Honestly, I don’t know what else to say. This stuff was exactly what I expected and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I’ll be running it again, and if anybody out there is considering giving this a shot – by all means, you NEED to try this! You can thank me later! Lol..

I'll see if I can get some after shots up tomorrow on my day off.
Looks like a good solid product, Nice log and review !

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rocket, are you using Clomid for you PCT? Do you think it is absolutely necessary to use a SERM for Epiandro?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review man! Thanks a lot!

nevrquit

nevrquit

Awards
I started this 3 weeks ago and after reading your review I'm moving at the same pace I feel. I'm running blockade along side though. I won't be using a clomid , instead I'll be using 3x PCT . Running the same as a buddy of min who just finish and so far 3 weeks out of his cycle he still looks great!!!! Outstanding log bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Rocket, are you using Clomid for you PCT? Do you think it is absolutely necessary to use a SERM for Epiandro?
I am on TRT so I do not do PCT

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started this 3 weeks ago and after reading your review I'm moving at the same pace I feel. I'm running blockade along side though. I won't be using a clomid , instead I'll be using 3x PCT . Running the same as a buddy of min who just finish and so far 3 weeks out of his cycle he still looks great!!!! Outstanding log bro
Thanks dude! I miss this stuff already! Lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you and your buddy have been enjoying it! The product is solid for sure. Be sure to ask us or any of the reps if you have any questions at all.

mickybrah

Awards
Has anyone used androvar by hard rock yet? How does it compare to iron mag labs epi andro rx? Im leaning more towards iml epi andro rx cos of 3rd party testing for every batch so u know its legit and the bioavailability system. Thanks

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone used androvar by hard rock yet? How does it compare to iron mag labs epi andro rx? Im leaning more towards iml epi andro rx cos of 3rd party testing for every batch so u know its legit and the bioavailability system. Thanks
I'm 3/4 of the way through my bottle of Androvar and I'm pretty happy. All the usuals, strength is up, density is better, I've put on a few lbs of LBM, and my libido is through the roof. My girlfriend is having a "hard" time keeping up. The quality is there, but in all honesty 3,000 mgs in a bottle of IML vs. 18,000 mgs in a bottle of Androvar for only $20 more? No brainer.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love that never ending libido lol. And agreed 100000% it's really a no brained at cost per serving.

mickybrah

Awards
How does it compare to stanolone? I heard users need 1200mg of stanolone to really kick in. I assume it should be a fair bit stronger than stanolone mg for mg. How does that work though since it is a precurser to stanolone