Getting More out of my training with AndroVar! (sponsored)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only problem i see with the formula is that it has 125 mg l dopa in it. If you want 400-600 of the hormone, then you have to have 500-625 mg of dopa which causes an array of side effects in some
it's 125mg of mucuna pruriens- only 15% l-dopa. Ad-3 had 800mg 90% l- dopa. It's should be fine.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
it's 125mg of mucuna pruriens- only 15% l-dopa. Ad-3 had 800mg 90% l- dopa. It's should be fine.
I read 95% l dopa my bad. Makes much more sense now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha yea i was like what, when you said that. But logs looking good in here.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I'm finally back on the grid. Vacation sucked big time. Came home early with a sick daughter with the flu, and the wife is currently fighting it as well.

Managed to get one workout in over the weekend at the condo. Body tightened up and felt swole all day. Too bad the weather sucked and I had to keep my shirt on...

Regular gym sessions start back up tomorrow morning.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about your family being sick dude. Glad to hear that your feeling better tho.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang the flu that sucks! hope they get better!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, I'm finally back in the swing of things & feeling like I just started this stuff all over again!!

Yesterday's chest workout was awesome! I had great energy throughout the workout and didn't want to leave the gym! The volume was way up on all lifts. I knew I'd be putting myself through some pain, & sure enough, this morning, I'm feeling it!! I got up this morning & went for a 3 mile run around the subdivision. Already looking forward to tomorrow morning's back/shoulder session.

Libido seems to be impacted the biggest from the little break I took. Every female right now looks hot!! lol.. Here's to getting the most out of the rest of this bottle and recomping like a freaking beast!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're back and killing the weights. My whole family had the flue a week ago. It sucked!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure does. Especially when it's my little girl.

ForumRunner_20150409_093825.png

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
i got the flu right now 101.6 fever messed up my whole gym time this week

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i got the flu right now 101.6 fever messed up my whole gym time this week
That's the same temp I had last week.

Went for another run this morning cuz I couldn't find my freaking gym card. Might find it in a few minutes & go around lunch time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Show them your arm....they will know you belong !!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good that you back! Now find that gym membership and hit the gym;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Found my card and had a very intense chest workout this morning!

Of all the things I hit a pr on, it happened to be at the end with the cable crossovers! lol.. I'll take it! I think it may have been the music that came on though. haha.

I flew through my workout, despite not having good sleep the last 3 nights. (worked nights all weekend & relied on sleep in a chair for my sleep). After my 2nd warmup set on the incline db presses, the pump throughout my entire upper body was visually incredible!! The veins were popping big time and I was amped up & ready to go!

I followed the inclines with flat bench press w/ the bb. I alternated grip from super wide, working it in each of the 5 sets. After the bench, I went onto the hammer strength for 5 more sets, with alternating grip width and moving the seat a little lower for each set.

By now, my pecs were feeling full, and it was onto the cable crossovers. I always start w/ the cables in the middle and then move them to the bottom. I've never really gotten much when I place them at the top like everyone else.

I knocked out 4 sets of 15 reps and felt frickin awesome! Definitely didn't want to leave the gym or finish my workout, but had to get home to help get the kids ready for school. Right now, (about 3 hours later), my pecs are feeling like jello..

My traps & lats are still sore from the workout the other day too! That week I took off kind of sucked. Strength took a hit, but it'll come back. Probably just gonna run tomorrow morning before my class at work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you had a good workout! Keep it up!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glutton for punishment much?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was supposed to go run this morning, but woke up with a slammin headache. Figured I'd hit the gym this afternoon after getting out of class.

Sat in class this morning and checked my fb page. Friggin lost a good high school friend to suicide this morning. Mind is totally shot right now. Left class and now sitting at home watching the rain fall.

No workout today. No way I can focus.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back at it.

I ended up having to take all of Tuesday off.. Sucks losing a friend, and especially like that.

Got up @ 3am yesterday & made it to the gym by 4 for my arm workout. Last summer, my friend that passed away recommended an arm workout to me to try. I pulled it out & did it yesterday. Basically, I hit almost all exercises to failure, with the goal of getting 15+ reps per set. I wasn’t crazy about it last summer, but had fun with it yesterday. The end result was an incredible pump and veins all over the place!! Obviously, going for those higher reps, I had to keep the weight a little lower, so no pr’s. But I pushed myself harder than normal, and now today, I’m feeling sore from my forearms up to my delts. Mission accomplished…

This morning, I got up & went for a 3 mile run around the subdivision. Maintained about a 9:30 pace throughout. Actually, I took off fast & my 1st mile was 8:52.

Going to hit legs tomorrow.

Libido is still rockin!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, bro. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Sorry for my absence here as of late. Looks like you are rocking hard in here again, though.

True resolve to keep plugging away after being sick and your recent loss!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. Honestly, the gym is the perfect outlet for me. No better way to deal with the stress of life.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. Honestly, the gym is the perfect outlet for me. No better way to deal with the stress of life.
Great way to cope..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man. Suicide is probably one of the saddest things. Glad you're bouncing back. I know it takes time.

volt

volt

Awards
Been thinking about trying AndroVar. I think I will work in in sometime soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been thinking about trying AndroVar. I think I will work in in sometime soon.
Nice! Our two loggers seem to be loving it right now. If you want some more info on it you can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure which day I’m on, but I just weighed in this afternoon upon waking, and I’m down to 179! The tricky part about this is I’m looking fuller! After eating a tuna sandwich for my brunch, it felt like my body was filling up. I walked into the restroom to take a leak & noticed the veins popping out everywhere!! The full, vascular feeling is freaking rockin!!

I did legs the other day & ended up just doing 8 sets of deads, at 15+ reps per set. I did get a few warmup sets of the leg extensions, but was having so much fun doing deads, I decided to wear myself out with more.

I skipped yesterday and today due to working 36 hours of overtime this pasts weekend. Going in tomorrow to hit shoulders & back. This stuff has me feeling great all the way around! ZERO sides to speak of, and an all day feeling of well being – alpha… Totally diggin it!!

Here’s a shot from today after eating a sandwich. Yeah, I know the wife has to clean her bathroom mirror.. Lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arms are looking good!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Filing out that shirt nicely!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woke up this morning feeling like a boss, so I decided to hit the gunz! Felt like an animal all the way through the workout and didn't want to stop. I found my old pieces of foam and used them as fat gripz. My forearms are gonna be sore tomorrow. My arms are still feeling tight 5 hours later. Took a few pics. Lol, the one with the sunglasses was for my twin brother who also works out. A little 80's throwback from the magazine shoots. Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man! keep up the good work!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, it’s great to be back at work!!* I was off on Wed & Thursday and tried to pack 4 days worth of junk into those 2 days. *

*On Thursday, I went in and hit shoulders and back.* Getting a solid night’s rest, I went in ready to tear it up.* Well, my traps & lats are still sore*today!* Having the gym to myself, I didn’t have anything holding me back, and was on schedule, so I hit everything a couple extra sets.* I was sweating pretty good, and the pump was ridiculous!

*I’m just over a month into this & loving it.* I took those 4-6 days off during the flu/vacation, but it’s been great being back on it.* I just feel harder all over, and the pump/vascularity seems much improved as well.* Y’all already know how the libido has gone way up.* It’s still up there & the wife is happy!* Lol..

I took this morning off cuz my daughter had my wife & I up late last night w/ a stomach bug.* I’m at work right now.* I’ll get back in the gym*tomorrow*morning & get after it!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
late but in for outcome. caught up and interested in this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining. This stuff is legit!

10x10 this morning for chest. Wearing myself out!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^If i do sets like that i have the worst chest cramps ha

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, I'm feeling it big time right now. Probably be sore this evening. Lol

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
been following along nice job whats you dosing protocol for it?

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining. This stuff is legit!

10x10 this morning for chest. Wearing myself out!!
Every once in a while I'll throw stuff like this in a workout. It really allows me to see what areas of my body are most directly effected. I can adjust other exercises or grip width accordingly. Glad you're enjoying the run!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
been following along nice job whats you dosing protocol for it?
Thanks for following! On lifting days, I take 2 pills with my pwo drink, then space the other 2 pills throughout the day. Non lifting days like today, I just space the 4 pills out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ate a ton of huge boiled crawfish last night. Had to get out and burn off some calories. Felt pretty good despite the lack of sleep.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
nice run! whats the deal with the DHT causing hairloss? sorry dont mean to jack your thread

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice run! whats the deal with the DHT causing hairloss? sorry dont mean to jack your thread
DHT shuts down hair follicles. It's aside effect that in some can be reversed, but you can also help reduce (not eliminate) with beta sitosterol. I used it when I ran THE1 and my hair like stayed just about the same.

This would be a good way to go to get your Beta, but other health benefits as well:

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/purus-labs-purus-organ-shield-60-count

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I've been so quiet, been sitting in an EMT class all week. Been hitting the gym every morning.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great workout this morning! Really diggin the way my shoulders are filling out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Big Dude!

mountainman33

mountainman33