Getting Lean and Mean with FORMUTECH's Lean EFX Refined !

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Natural efx won't keep you up! I take a dose right before bed
Yeah its all natural no stims, and has 5-HTP which actualy can help with sleep. I take it pre bed when I am cutting, actualy thinking about adding it to my bulk too. It really helps with purging water.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Lol he's doing really well, gaining weight and sleeping about 3-4 hours at a time. We're doing breast milk in bottle and its working out well so far! I don't want to hijack determ's thread!"
Its really not a big deal just dont take offense if I post pertaining to the thread in the middle of the convo !

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its all natural no stims, and has 5-HTP which actualy can help with sleep. I take it pre bed when I am cutting, actualy thinking about adding it to my bulk too. It really helps with purging water.
Popped two.. goodnight bros

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So popped my morning doses of lean efx refined and natty efx at 5 am..almost ready for my midday dose aoong with glycophase before lunch..

Ever go over in ur head the workout ur going to do and then contemplate doing chest again instead ... well thats where im at!

Back and tris back and tris back and tris

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Change in plans ...u know how sh!t comes up..working out tom. Instead

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Change in plans ...u know how sh!t comes up..working out tom. Instead
Life happens bro, I just make sure to explode on the weights when I miss what I want to do.

How'd you sleep last night. Good?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
The woman said the dog woke her up at midnight barking like crazy I didnt hear a thing :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
The woman said the dog woke her up at midnight barking like crazy I didnt hear a thing :)
Lol. 5-HTP, really helps me sleep. I have taken it for years pre bed.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys how about a sick tricep workout I can do tonight with back...whatll it be

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Tcicep Routine

Skull Crushers
2 warm up sets 15 reps

4 working sets- heavy elbows tightly push in for 8

Single arm DB extensions-Lying- Just like a skull crusher, but one arm at a time with a moderately light dumbbell. Use free hand as support, and do 12 reps each arm 2 sets. Yes it is normal to be in pain.

Single arm kick backs
4-10

Rope (slow 2:2:2 pace)
4-10

Reverse Grip Pull downs
4 - 12 to 15 (1:1:1 pace) go till failure last set.

That's a pretty decent routine. I ve done it a few times.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Tcicep Routine

Skull Crushers
2 warm up sets 15 reps

4 working sets- heavy elbows tightly push in for 8

Single arm DB extensions-Lying- Just like a skull crusher, but one arm at a time with a moderately light dumbbell. Use free hand as support, and do 12 reps each arm 2 sets. Yes it is normal to be in pain.

Single arm kick backs
4-10

Rope (slow 2:2:2 pace)
4-10

Reverse Grip Pull downs
4 - 12 to 15 (1:1:1 pace) go till failure last set.

That's a pretty decent routine. I ve done it a few times.
Ohhhh yeah half way through this tris are so pumped u can barely see them change when I flex lol

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Great workout last night..did the tricep routine that 06sixxer wrote out after back..

Started off with lat pulldowns

Did 4 sets after warm up set..brought my straps so I could pull more..hands usually give up before back

Dont exactly know how much weight I was doing just know which weight block I usually put it on and just went heavier..the numbers are worn off lol

Then did bent over db row
75x15
80x12
90x8
80x8

Then did my fav db pullovers on the flat bench to finish off them lats
60x12
70x10
75x6
60x9

Then did the tricep routine..back felt wide and thick..and never seen my arms as big as they were last night..might be from the volumizing effects from green mag ..nevertheless I felt great and even had a little left in my to do shoulder press machine for three sets..I think im going to do this everytime I go to the gym so 2-3 times a week..my shoulders are lagging..need to get them bigger..

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Lean efx and natty efx are keeping me to work at work and im feeling a lot thinner as the scale sorta showed..trying to eat cleanish to give this stack a good shot and to see some results

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Same here! Utilizing lean Efx and natural Efx!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Did the body fat caliper last night I believe im at 17% right now..would like to be at 14 or lower bybthe end of this run so goal has been set!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the body fat caliper last night I believe im at 17% right now..would like to be at 14 or lower bybthe end of this run so goal has been set!
Definitely doable!! Clean eating and mean workouts and The supps will push you to your goal.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ohhhh yeah half way through this tris are so pumped u can barely see them change when I flex lol
Very nice! I love the routine, it puts a hurtin' on the tris. I have another with tons of half reps, its a killer too.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Definitely doable. PM me if you want I will help you with a diet plan to shred some fat.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Definitely doable. PM me if you want I will help you with a diet plan to shred some fat.
Not payday yet I gotta deal what I have but we will do the last two weeks legit...working out tom. Shoulders and prob bis again..arms and shoulders are lagging behind chest and back

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Today was off day but got two doses of lean efx and natty efx in..taking two more natty efx before bed with my glycophase..doing shoulders bis abs and maybe some legs..cant do too much on legs..im broke and have nooo money for new jeans..dont want to make my jeans tight lol until then ill just sculpt

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I havent updated been back forth to buffalo helping the wife get a new suv...finally took it home last night but need to work some overtime today so prob wont work out till tom...

Regardless of the busy schedule, I have been taking the lean efx and natty efx as usual just cant stand that I havent been to the gym since saturday..mondsys usually where I start my week off with so it feels off

No update on weight until tom...no huge vusual effects but cleaning up the diet and lowering carbs to just pwpre and post workout the day ofbfir energy and recovery..besides that I will be trying to stay away from fast food and junk food just mostly meat protein shakes and seeds and nuts for some healthy fats and protein and some veggies..carbs will usually be in the form of whole grain pasta , some form or another of potatoes, and gatorade

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I havent updated been back forth to buffalo helping the wife get a new suv...finally took it home last night but need to work some overtime today so prob wont work out till tom...

Regardless of the busy schedule, I have been taking the lean efx and natty efx as usual just cant stand that I havent been to the gym since saturday..mondsys usually where I start my week off with so it feels off

No update on weight until tom...no huge vusual effects but cleaning up the diet and lowering carbs to just pwpre and post workout the day ofbfir energy and recovery..besides that I will be trying to stay away from fast food and junk food just mostly meat protein shakes and seeds and nuts for some healthy fats and protein and some veggies..carbs will usually be in the form of whole grain pasta , some form or another of potatoes, and gatorade
What kind of car did you get?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for this...giddyup

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
What kind of car did you get?
Girl got the new jeep patriot oscar mike limited edition in white ...I was gunna get a wrangler but I owe too much on my ser spec v..got my tranny oil changed and some wrattling noise from a warped heat shield taken care of so mine feels like new too!..

Its my sisters bday today so will be missing the gym AGAINNN today cuz im taking her to the cheescake factory after work..glycophase and my formutech supps to the rescue!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Girl got the new jeep patriot oscar mike limited edition in white ...I was gunna get a wrangler but I owe too much on my ser spec v..got my tranny oil changed and some wrattling noise from a warped heat shield taken care of so mine feels like new too!..

Its my sisters bday today so will be missing the gym AGAINNN today cuz im taking her to the cheescake factory after work..glycophase and my formutech supps to the rescue!
Cool, nice vehicle! I just got the wife a new Pathfinder Silver Edition a few months ago, it's freeking sweet!

Have fun at cheesecake factory bud, I love it there

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Cool, nice vehicle! I just got the wife a new Pathfinder Silver Edition a few months ago, it's freeking sweet!

Have fun at cheesecake factory bud, I love it there
Ill k3ep it sorta clean with a filet mignon but ill need a potatoe with it lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
Plus a cup of coffee

But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

Ha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Plus a cup of coffee

But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

Ha
I like Cheesecake Factory, but the prices are outrageous. Not worth the money in my opinion

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

Plus a cup of coffee

Ha
No diet coke the fake sugar can cause diabetes!

Bought 4 pieces of strawberry cheescake ..two for me..everyone else can share haha..filet mignon was perfect

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So busy week and havent even made it to the gym..but need to so working some overtime and then doing chest and bis...might even include back depending upon my mood and save shoulders and tris for sat.

Last two weeks gotta buckle up and burn this fat off!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So busy week and havent even made it to the gym..but need to so working some overtime and then doing chest and bis...might even include back depending upon my mood and save shoulders and tris for sat.

Last two weeks gotta buckle up and burn this fat off!
Do it!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Good news guys I look bigger andddd down to 154! Thats 3-4 pounds!