getting ignited with finaflex

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
It kicked in fast for some so I will be watching close the next few days.
i feel fuller or denser in my muscles and i have this insane vascularity today

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
i do feel more aggressive but that could be because im pissed off at women

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man what happend?? Dude I know you here it all the gime, but no girl worth getting all worked up for. Unless your like me and been married to the same girl since 19 yrs old. Like if i went home and caught her doing something the hulk would not be very pleased. It be one ugly green mess. That being said your young and plenty hot girls around. Just use the gym as fuel bro.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Oh man what happend?? Dude I know you here it all the gime, but no girl worth getting all worked up for. Unless your like me and been married to the same girl since 19 yrs old. Like if i went home and caught her doing something the hulk would not be very pleased. It be one ugly green mess. That being said your young and plenty hot girls around. Just use the gym as fuel bro.
i understand. i was just getting strung along and i hate investing myself and then getting let down

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how'd that go dw?
Oh I crushed it and then everythng else with the momentum I was able to attain from that. I was just strong today. I look fuggin bigger too...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Oh I crushed it and then everythng else with the momentum I was able to attain from that. I was just strong today. I look fuggin bigger too...
killer!! do you have a log where i can follow your awesome progress

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Chest-DAY 4 1-ALPHA
No sides to note.. Aggression is up, I look and feel full, like i have an around the clock pump, and i love it. Also im vascular as ****.. Nothing else to really report, Im hoping the strength kicks in tomorrow.

Bench
45x5 135x5 185x5 205x4 225x3 235x2 240x1 245x1 255x1 255x1 205x6 215x6 (I wanted to work some singles in here then after those hit back into the 80% rep range to hit the diff rep ranges. Still building strength here felt great to do extra sets. I probably could have done ALOT better, but I was severely dehydrated.. my bad lol)

Incline DB 45*
70x1 (Thought I would be able to start here but after the first rep I know I wouldve only gotten like 4-5) 50x10 60x6(this made me mad) 55x10 65x6 (I really wanted to try to work in the 6-10 rep ranges here but i really misjudged my strength. I did hit alot of sets of bench)

Cable ladders Flies (the numbers in parenthesis are the pegs so high too low)
(12) 60x8 (10) 60x8 (8) 60x8 (6) 60x5/50x3 (4) 50x4/40x4 (2) 40x8 (0) 40x8

Seated tricep extensions (I did the first set before the cable ladders, then the second set after)
65x10 85x6

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
killer!! do you have a log where i can follow your awesome progress
I will be starting a huge one in about a month. I had been really busy with all the other activity. I will chronicling all my contest prep with a lot of input from the dream team and anybody else who feels the need ...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I will be starting a huge one in about a month. I had been really busy with all the other activity. I will chronicling all my contest prep with a lot of input from the dream team and anybody else who feels the need ...
i can't freakin wait for that!

my vascularity has been off the hook!
also didn't sleep well at all last night. gonna nap after class then go hit back

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like things are about to get buck. A lot of times when on any anabolics I have some crazy restless nights not a ton but they seem to be more frequent than when I am not on.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn!!!!!!!!! That is one hell of a chest workout brother **** makes me hurt just reading this. Gota stay hydro bro I struggle at times to even though I'm always with water. Just need to up it sum!

Chest-DAY 4 1-ALPHA
No sides to note.. Aggression is up, I look and feel full, like i have an around the clock pump, and i love it. Also im vascular as ****.. Nothing else to really report, Im hoping the strength kicks in tomorrow.

Bench
45x5 135x5 185x5 205x4 225x3 235x2 240x1 245x1 255x1 255x1 205x6 215x6 (I wanted to work some singles in here then after those hit back into the 80% rep range to hit the diff rep ranges. Still building strength here felt great to do extra sets. I probably could have done ALOT better, but I was severely dehydrated.. my bad lol)

Incline DB 45*
70x1 (Thought I would be able to start here but after the first rep I know I wouldve only gotten like 4-5) 50x10 60x6(this made me mad) 55x10 65x6 (I really wanted to try to work in the 6-10 rep ranges here but i really misjudged my strength. I did hit alot of sets of bench)

Cable ladders Flies (the numbers in parenthesis are the pegs so high too low)
(12) 60x8 (10) 60x8 (8) 60x8 (6) 60x5/50x3 (4) 50x4/40x4 (2) 40x8 (0) 40x8

Seated tricep extensions (I did the first set before the cable ladders, then the second set after)
65x10 85x6

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems there is a lot of all day pump and some serious vascularity going down with this product. On more month and I'm on :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Day 5

I thought monday was day 4.. i think i was wrong cause i started on friday, my bad. this sleep thing is catching up with me. I need to start taking melatonin to help me with it.

Anyways, last night i slept better but I still woke up 2-3 times.. kinda sucks, but wasnt as bad as monday night. Didnt workout yesterday but im headed to the gym now.. My mood is better during the day. More of a euphoria like that alpha dont challenge me or ill have to destroy you feeling. No real physical outside changes yet. Will weigh in friday.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'd give a left or my right nut to sleep better. I wake up on average 12 times a night to pee. Done told my uro 100 times and did test nothing showing up bad. Nice updates bro loving every bit of this log.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Today was a sick nasty day bros. Used epic and hemavol today. Tomorrow will be back to ignite2 and hemavol. I think I have about 10-15 servings left not sure how many of ignite, i keep getting samples of other things. Its been a good way to guage it. Ignite 2 is still pretty far up on my list as far as PWO. Anyways Im rambling and im off track.

Deadlifts (These felt easier than last week, but I started losing my form, and then I stopped cause I thought I was going to hurt myself)
135x5 225x5 315x4 335x4 345x2 355x1 (the second rep of 345 I started losing my form) (the pulls up too it were clean, and strong. Im going to take next week off from dead lifts)

After deads my alpha kicked in.. I looked huge, felt huge, I didnt wanna ****ing talk to nobody, just wanted to ****ing destroy everything.

Pullups
10/10/8/10

Bent over BB rows
135x6 135x8 155x6 175x6->135x6

DB rows
90x6 95x6 100x6

I didnt want to stop working out.. i wish i could be back in the gym.. I was going to do more but then I realized that I had done alot so far.. Im still sore from all the moshing I did last night at the concert but I just wanted to get in the gym today. My pumps are sick, and my veins are sicker. I keep seeing more and more of them. Idk what else to write, But I think the 1 alpha has kicked in. Also, my diet has been sucking so Im down to 171, But im still fuarking huge for my size. I still also feel strong too. Tomorrow Im getting this **** on track and im going to demolish all kinds of food.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome,you kill them rows.im gonna have to step my game up!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I also believe the 175 was also water weight and bloating cause I was eating dirty

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Awesome,you kill them rows.im gonna have to step my game up!
The DBs? I dont like going heavy on the BB rows because I taxes your spine and when you go heavy on them you lose form and it puts ALOT of strain on your lower back and alot of people turn it into a shrug.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Man I'd give a left or my right nut to sleep better. I wake up on average 12 times a night to pee. Done told my uro 100 times and did test nothing showing up bad. Nice updates bro loving every bit of this log.
Thanks mane if there is anything else I can do too improve this log than let me know!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I would also like to note that I have not had to change the dosage of Ignite. It still works at a full scoop.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also like to note that I have not had to change the dosage of Ignite. It still works at a full scoop.
Yes you could go up to a rounded scoop and really knock it out of the park and then go back to 1 scoop and still get what you need out of it. The tolerance doesn't seem to build up at all.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I did want to mention for others to take note of, if you want the test boosting effects of the Aminosterone in it to work you should take Ignite 2 daily. Of course it is a great pre-workout regardless but if wanting to take full advantage of the test boosting properties it should be used daily.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I did want to mention for others to take note of, if you want the test boosting effects of the Aminosterone in it to work you should take Ignite 2 daily. Of course it is a great pre-workout regardless but if wanting to take full advantage of the test boosting properties it should be used daily.
It will be nice when the solo aminosterone comes out and we can be more flexible...for now we can use Pure Test on off days...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will be nice when the solo aminosterone comes out and we can be more flexible...
True but I do notice I sweat A LOT more for my cardio using the IGNITE 2 than I do using one of my diet pill stims pre workout. Sometimes I add 5 grams of Y-HCL and it is a complete body furnace of fat burning. Nothing dry when I am done, clothes, machine, workout towel all wet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True but I do notice I sweat A LOT more for my cardio using the IGNITE 2 than I do using one of my diet pill stims pre workout. Sometimes I add 5 grams of Y-HCL and it is a complete body furnace of fat burning. Nothing dry when I am done, clothes, machine, workout towel all wet.
Yah cardo is awesome on this stuff, but I like to keep my tollerance low if I can. I don't know what would happen if I took it every day, tolerance wise. 3 times a week and my tolerance remains very level. Pro X is also dynamite for cardio... actually it's probably a lot more like c4...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, more thinking of the Test boosting effects of the Aminosterone, although I haven't noticed much on attenuation so far which is a positive side.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
It ****in on... Weight 176 update later...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Chest day

Bench
135x5x2 185x5 205x5 215x4 245x1 255x1 this was good for me comin off of an off week. It all felt light

Here is where i start tearing it up

Incline db bench
60x8 65x7 75x7
The last time i did these i couldn't do 75

Weighted dips
+50x8 +55x8 +60x7

Cable flies did one at the top, dropped 2 rungs , dropped to the middle, then two more then one at the bottom

60x8 60x5>40x3 40x8 30x8 30x8

Tricep exercise where you start in the skull crusher position with dbs at laying by your head then explosively extend up and out at this angle / while maintaining positive control

15x10 20x10

Then close grip pushups where i started with stomach on ground and explode up 15 then 10

Straight up beast mode... This was after a week off.. I took it off cause i was on vacation and the gym was ****. I also did a bit of drinking.. I did stop taking 1-alpha 3 days in and it looks like it didn't really effect my results.. So there ya have it.. Hardcore day today. Deadlifts tomorrow .. Straight up alpha male.. Im officially on

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
710862_5000399288509_724408538_n.jpg

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Today i feel sore as ****.. My biceps are even sore so are the traps too! Damn dude lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was a damn good workout brother!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Day 12 of 1-a

Deads
135x5 225x5 275x3 295x3 315x3 335x1 345x1 355x1
Pretty much the same as two weeks ago.. Felt easier but i didn't wanna get tore up too bad

Db rows all x 8
90/95/100
+2 reps each..all were smooth and easy. No bounce..i reset each rep

Inverted rows.. Lay on your back in a smith machine feet on a bench and pull yourself up
+25x10 +35x8

Bb rows 135x8/135x10

Inclined curls to finish
30x6>20x4

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok, Im gonna do an update on the ****in 1-alpha.

Pumps- Sick nasty, I have a day long pump all the time. Right now Im leaned out, but thats because I have been eating at about maintenance. (While also still gaining strength, and my roommate yesterday was like WTF DUDE YOURE HUGE!!!)

Size-Ive only added 4 pounds so far in about 2 weeks(again, thats with maintenance), but its a noticeable size. Im starting to fill up my tshirts. When I look in the mirror, I look thicker and denser.

Strength- the first thing I noticed about it was the endurance, that kicked in around day 5 or so, where I feel like I could keep working more and more. Im noticeably stronger, but not gaining the strength on the compounds yet. Everything does feel lighter though, until I get up to my 1rm. It could also be due to an unstructured program. My strength on the accessory lifts though have went up alot, im gaining reps everywhere!! its insane, and not just reps, but easier reps.

Mood- that kicked in the first couple of days a little bit but as I keep taking it it gets better. I feel alpha and upbeat daily. I feel unconquerable. Im always looking forward to the gym, and when Im having a **** day at the gym I still have a positive mentality. Its euphoric

Libido- No change yet.

Vascularity- This has made me crazy veiny, Ive started getting these sick veins in my shoulders and forearms and I love it!

Recovery- I recover pretty well.. doms hasnt been bad at all! just a little soreness.. have experienced the joint pain Ive been seeing in the other logs, but I do take 2 servings of fish oils along with my orange triad.

Ignite 2-
Still killing it with it. I want to mix it with more stims but Im afraid of the consequences. I do love how it still zones me so far in I cant do anything else but lift. Thats my favorite part. Maybe Im just a crack baby.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 and a half more weeks for me can't wait...

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked updates my brother def reading all my brothers logs making me feel better already and gives me more reason to get well and hit the gym soon!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Wicked updates my brother def reading all my brothers logs making me feel better already and gives me more reason to get well and hit the gym soon!!
I hope you do man i need that hulk motivation !

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Tough times lately. Broke, bad snowstorm and power went out. Gonna try to get at the gym today. Very somber times today

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Tough times lately. Broke, bad snowstorm and power went out. Gonna try to get at the gym today. Very somber times today
I can see that all of Iowa is under a blizzard warning except a couple of counties.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I can see that all of Iowa is under a blizzard warning except a couple of counties.
Yeah its not looking very pleasant outside. Who am i kidding lol at least i still have a house i shouldn't be bitching

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yeah its not looking very pleasant outside. Who am i kidding lol at least i still have a house i shouldn't be bitching
This is true! You can always grab a shovel and get a full body workout shoveling snow

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt shoveling snow is a huge workout. Sorry to here about the power hope it returns quickly. Everything sounds like it is going well.