Getting hit on by Gays at the GYM !!??

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
do you guys get hit on by gay guys sometimes ?

WTFFf ??? This is the 7th time I get hit on by a ***got in the gym...

what to do ? I call them bro all the time so they know they aint my future bf or gf lol
Since you call them "bro"...maybe they just think they're in the "just friends" category, and trying to work their way up!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
For girls it's different man, WTF yoo lol????????????? Girls love to be checked out, why do you think most girls dress like sluts when they go out, cuz they love the attention

same for guys, we would love to get attention from girls... isn't that the reason why 90% of juice and we don't even compete ? lol yeaaaaaa buddyyyyy
LMAO.....I actually enjoy being treated like a piece of meat by a sexy lady. The question was a bit of Devil's Advocate to monkey around in this thread. :stooges:

That said, does NP carry spandex workout gear?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That said, does NP carry spandex workout gear?
I usually just workout in my gimp suit :greddy2: (except for leg day...squats and it'll rip :( :lmao: )

And I don't mind being viewed as a piece of meat in those instances. To me, that means I've achieved a physical stature that others desire - awesome. Now, I also don't like being bothered when i work out, though. I'm there to lift and that's why i wear my earbuds and my skull cap (and when I grow the beard out, it usually helps, too).

The girls I actually know can appreciate other qualities that I have to offer, which is what I'd want the case to be in a relationship, but yeah, it doesn't bother me to have someone look at me and think, "he's hot."

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
LOL at this thread, I never minded the gay dudes talking to me at the gym, I just told them I wasnt interested, but the straight guy squirrels who worked out for two weeks and then wanted to make man dates pissed me off to no end.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they? :ponder:
Sure, why not. We are all sexual beings. If someone has no emotions and is only attracted, and wants to think of me as a peice of meat, so be it, nothing wrong with looking/thinking that imo. It should be flattering. A lot of women love to flaunt it if they got it too, unless they're happily married, etc. And even still, most dress sexy because they love to feel sexy.

And with that said, most people should be able to handle an advance on them. The problem is when someone doesn't get the hint.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I don't mind being viewed as a piece of meat in those instances. To me, that means I've achieved a physical stature that others desire - awesome. Now, I also don't like being bothered when i work out, though. I'm there to lift and that's why i wear my earbuds and my skull cap (and when I grow the beard out, it usually helps, too).

... it doesn't bother me to have someone look at me and think, "he's hot."
I never minded the gay dudes talking to me at the gym, I just told them I wasnt interested.
most people should be able to handle an advance on them. The problem is when someone doesn't get the hint.
What is with all of the rational responses in this thread? You know that he is a GUY being hit on by another GUY!? Surely he can't just tell him he isn't interested and be mature about it...

Didn't you read the comment about one guy smashing another guy's into the lockers, that is the type of unnecessary response to another man's advance that makes this thread so funny!

I have been hit on a few times by men, do you know what I did? I told them I was straight. Seems fairly self explanatory on the face of things, I must be missing something? :veryhappy:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ I like to toss in my jokes :)

But I also wanted to add my actual thoughts on things like this, as well.

I do agree, though, that the jokes are more fun ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno, I'm from places where there's a huge mix of people. Seems fairly normal to me to have people of all sorts around all the time and I've got no problem with it. But I gotta say I wanna smash faces when guys start dancing or prancing around the gym...or even singing. The gym is for working out not being a f&*king balerina gypsie queen and annoying people around you. Maybe I need to switch gyms again :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do agree, though, that the jokes are more fun ;)
Are you saying that the men in his gym thought he came across as so homophobic he must have been compensating for something and he is actually a closet homosexual? ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying that the men in his gym thought he came across as so homophobic he must have been compensating for something and he is actually a closet homosexual? ;)
Please refer back to my first post ;)

:kiss:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
What is with all of the rational responses in this thread? You know that he is a GUY being hit on by another GUY!? Surely he can't just tell him he isn't interested and be mature about it...

Didn't you read the comment about one guy smashing another guy's into the lockers, [B]that is the type of unnecessary response to another man's advance that makes this thread so funny![/B]I have been hit on a few times by men, do you know what I did? I told them I was straight. Seems fairly self explanatory on the face of things, I must be missing something? :veryhappy:
...... and worrying. A side from the lightheartedness , the underlying trend coming out of these posts is homophobia .
Coming from a country which is supposed to lead by example in terms of equality and human rights (although thats not squeaky clean-treating of prisoners in iraq and closer to home -poor response to the black population of NEW ORLEANS after hurricane katrina by US govt)
Allof us are entitled to equal rights and with that comes respect for one another whatever our colour, age,disability, sex , religion and sexual orientation.
If homophobia beomes like a contagious disease and leads to persecution, then we have not moved on from the days of Nazi Germany when Jews and homosexuals had their lives made hell .
Do we want to go back to those days -i hope not.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
^i hear the dental field is wonderful over there in England. Any thoughts corsaking?
Supposedly, with some reconstructive work, they can make england people's teeth look like this:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
^i hear the dental field is wonderful over there in England. Any thoughts corsaking?
Supposedly, with some reconstructive work, they can make england people's teeth look like this:
Your example would be welcomed over here by any cosmetic dentist Probably just like America , cosmetic dentistry comes at a price.
However treatment under the Nationl health service, fillings, capping teeth , extractions, dentures , checkups still has to be paid for unlike going to the doctor, but the cost is subsidised and set at a level by the Govt.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once a desperate cry for help...now a 4 page mockery lol.

OP I hope you found your answer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP I hope you found your answer.
I hope he didn't.

I was disappointed this thread wasn't 10 pages long when I got up this morning :lmao:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
And like I said on page 1, the OP was just asking for it with this thread!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with being a straight guy and schooling a few gay dudes for some free drinks :D
That's hillarious you say that. I've been hit on by a number of gay men in my life. I have caught gay men check me out just like straight men check out women. Being men they still have that problem of being obvious when checking someone out. lol. One time I was on a cruise ship and a guy started talking to me and bought me a beer. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as a nice guy, not gay. When he bought me the second beer and was asking more personal questions that's when I was on too him. I said thanks for the beer and took off.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I laughed a few times. I posted in the douchebag thread that a gay guy crop dusted me and when I looked up he smiled at me.

I get hit on all the time by men. I don't really care at this point. I'd prefer not to be farted on though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I laughed a few times. I posted in the douchebag thread that a gay guy crop dusted me and when I looked up he smiled at me.

I get hit on all the time by men. I don't really care at this point. I'd prefer not to be farted on though.

LMAO...I literally fell out of my chair with this one...:toofunny:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established

Farted on by a gay guy. Now THAT is uncool. Couldn't that also be considered a "queef"? No telling what you got dusted with man :booty:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

You've been marked, it's only a matter of time before he executes his desires.:hump:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What does a gay fart smell like ? onions and ketchup

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look just tell him you're not gay and end it there! Tell him you're into sports and invite him to play one on one basketball, shirts or skins, and that you'd prefer skins....even on off days.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look just tell him you're not gay and end it there! Tell him you're into sports and invite him to play one on one basketball, shirts or skins, and that you'd prefer skins....even on off days.
Then challenge him to a swimming contest and tell him you bet you can hold your breath longer than he can.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
a hula hoop contest would be appropriate

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure but it probably smells like your breathe. :)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Even though it may smell like vagina, it's still gay to put d!cks in it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

diegone

Awards
Just read 5 pages of this thread & had as much fun as if I were at a party!
:djparty:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure I believe anyone would hit on markus.
hey man you are 43 at 5'10'' while im 23 6'3'' 215 with abz half black and white with blue eyes lol just sayiin

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Take it as a compliment, from what ive heard from girls, gay guys are more picky than the girls are. If someone makes you really uncomfortable, jus tell him you don't swing that way. Simple as that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man you are 43 at 5'10'' while im 23 6'3'' 215 with abz half black and white with blue eyes lol just sayiin

Are you hitting on EasyEJL? I am pretty sure he has a wife. :laugh:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you hitting on EasyEJL? I am pretty sure he has a wife. :laugh:
OoooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

:lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a Guy tell me one time " I ain't gay or nothin' but if I was I would want you" so I told him "well I ain't saying you would suck a ****, but I'm pretty sure you would hold it in your mouth until it went soft...just sayin"

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's so funny that while I am reading through this thread, Family Guy comes on (the one where Peter was injected with the gay gene)! I am writing a research paper at the moment, and the following clip caught my attention: YouTube - Family Guy - Guilty ...!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I just laughed more reading this than I've laughed in weeks! Some funny **** in here. LOL.

Take it as a compliment but I've got to ask the question nobody asked...exactly how did you get hit on? What did he say?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just laughed more reading this than I've laughed in weeks! Some funny **** in here. LOL.

Take it as a compliment but I've got to ask the question nobody asked...exactly how did you get hit on? What did he say?

There is this gay guy that when he walks, he shakes his booty, then he comes up to me WHILE Im doing my dumbbell press workout and asks me about my name, I started lookin at him weirdly and then gave him my name. After that, He was like you are a very handsome man with a huge gay ass smile ... and I was like thanks "BROOOOO".. he probably went home and fingered himself while thinkin about me loooool

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a attention whore - I don't care if it's from a fat chick or a fine blonde. Dont get me wrong I'm very happily engaged and all but I just love attention, lol

I don't get hit on by gays though... Damn this fcuked my whole week up! I work with a gay dude and he has never even made a flirty comment to me. BRO this is gonna bug me all night... I need some of your mad skills so I can get my bromance on.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a attention whore - I don't care if it's from a fat chick or a fine blonde. Dont get me wrong I'm very happily engaged and all but I just love attention, lol

I don't get hit on by gays though... Damn this fcuked my whole week up! I work with a gay dude and he has never even made a flirty comment to me. BRO this is gonna bug me all night... I need some of your mad skills so I can get my bromance on.
You are a cop and you work with a gay dude, who is probably a cop too right ? WTF how can gays become cops ? I thought people with lots of testosterone become cops