Getting back in, with DMZ

pocho

Awards
Good morning, all.

To recap my history with ph, I've done:
2 Havoc cycles (one for 6 weeks)
1 Havoc bridged with Halo cycle
2 SD cycles

To add, I'm 31 now and have been out of it for about 3 years. I just picked up a bottle of Centurion Labs DMZ (I know it has Hexadrone in it as well) and was wondering how detrimental it would be if I continued taking my adderall with it, I'm only taking 20-30mg daily or EOD. I'm aware I need to check on my BP more often. Also should mentioned I'm in the Marine Corps and pt a **** ton with cardio and in the evening I do weights and some light cardio.

I've never taken DMZ, but know it's similar to SD. I have my pct lined up but have yet to get Clomid. I'm gonna go on a 2 pills a day routine for four weeks. For the clomid, do you guys recommend a 50/50/50/50 routine or would 25 the last week be good?

If you guys have any other recommendations on dosing for the dmz or clomid, shoot them my way. And, thanks for the help.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you been working out at all? Id get back into a groove before throwing in steroids...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are they XR or do you multi dose the 5mg instant release?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
DMZ gave me debilitating back and shin pumps that made cardio impossible.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, it’s like this: dmz and similar steroids cause mineralcorticoid and electrolyte imbalances which exacerbate heart palpitations and can cause arrhythmia or tachycardia, atrial or ventricular fibrillation. Adderall can also exacerbate heart palpitations and possibly cause tachycardia or arrhythmia, ventricular or atrial fibrillation.

Using both together in meaningful doses is probably not the safest option.

pocho

Awards
Are they XR or do you multi dose the 5mg instant release?
They are the full-size 30mg IR tablet. I usually just take half of one/whole in the morning around 8 or 9. Cardio is at 5am and weights is between 2 and 5pm

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are the full-size 30mg IR tablet. I usually just take half of one/whole in the morning around 8 or 9. Cardio is at 5am and weights is between 2 and 5pm
Yeah, that’s a bit much. I get nervous dosing 5mg with a heart full of gear. If you can dial it back or cut it out without issue, I would.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good morning, all.

To recap my history with ph, I've done:
2 Havoc cycles (one for 6 weeks)
1 Havoc bridged with Halo cycle
2 SD cycles

To add, I'm 31 now and have been out of it for about 3 years. I just picked up a bottle of Centurion Labs DMZ (I know it has Hexadrone in it as well) and was wondering how detrimental it would be if I continued taking my adderall with it, I'm only taking 20-30mg daily or EOD. I'm aware I need to check on my BP more often. Also should mentioned I'm in the Marine Corps and pt a **** ton with cardio and in the evening I do weights and some light cardio.

I've never taken DMZ, but know it's similar to SD. I have my pct lined up but have yet to get Clomid. I'm gonna go on a 2 pills a day routine for four weeks. For the clomid, do you guys recommend a 50/50/50/50 routine or would 25 the last week be good?

If you guys have any other recommendations on dosing for the dmz or clomid, shoot them my way. And, thanks for the help.
How long do you plan to run the DMZ?

pocho

Awards
How long do you plan to run the DMZ?
I'll be running it for 5-6 weeks at 2 pills a day (each pill has 8mg DMZ and 100mg Hex) If I decide to up it to 3 pills, I'll only do 4 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be running it for 5-6 weeks at 2 pills a day (each pill has 8mg DMZ and 100mg Hex) If I decide to up it to 3 pills, I'll only do 4 weeks.
Well...... That's sone useful information for anyone reading or commenting here.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wish you a good run. Are you gonna log it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s Centurion Labs War Demonz. That’s the highest dosed Hexadrone on the market.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My buddy stacked the War Demonz at 3 per day with their M17Alpha (M1AD and PBold) at a full dose as well. He gained 20lbs in two weeks and quit because pumps hurt so bad when lifting he couldn’t finish any sets.

I told him to quit being a wimp, but he was like nah.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s Centurion Labs War Demonz. That’s the highest dosed Hexadrone on the market.
Hexadrone has a poor absorption rate though when dosed orally. Vicious Labs use to make a transdermal one I believe, but unfortunately they discontinued it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hexadrone has a poor absorption rate though when dosed orally. Vicious Labs use to make a transdermal one I believe, but unfortunately they discontinued it.
Yeah but taking 300mg of it when anyone ever only takes about 75mg should mean something...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True, but expensive at that kind of dosage
No... not when it’s already dosed like that. War Demonz, this product, has 90 caps, each with 8mg DMZ and 100mg Hexadrone.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Well, it’s like this: dmz and similar steroids cause mineralcorticoid and electrolyte imbalances which exacerbate heart palpitations and can cause arrhythmia or tachycardia, atrial or ventricular fibrillation. Adderall can also exacerbate heart palpitations and possibly cause tachycardia or arrhythmia, ventricular or atrial fibrillation.

Using both together in meaningful doses is probably not the safest option.
You had started another thread a few days back on this but it was deleted. What happened?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No... not when it’s already dosed like that. War Demonz, this product, has 90 caps, each with 8mg DMZ and 100mg Hexadrone.
Ya that is a generous dosage since the bottle has so many capsules.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya that is a generous dosage since the bottle has so many capsules.
If it’s racemic Hexadrone with both alpha and beta isomers then it will at least be as effective as 150mg of the correct effective isomer.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it’s racemic Hexadrone with both alpha and beta isomers then it will at least be as effective as 150mg of the correct effective isomer.
Can you tell by the bottle description? I once asked Medfit Rx what isomer they utilized for their Hexadrone and they seemed to have no idea what I was talking about (or perhaps they did know what I was referring to, but didnt want to admit in writing they are using the inferior isomer). I heard most if not all companies use the crappy one, although I don’t think this is true of Viscious Lab’s version. You ever run War Demonz?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you tell by the bottle description? I once asked Medfit Rx what isomer they utilized for their Hexadrone and they seemed to have no idea what I was talking about (or perhaps they did know what I was referring to, but didnt want to admit in writing they are using the inferior isomer). I heard most if not all companies use the crappy one, although I don’t think this is true of Viscious Lab’s version. You ever run War Demonz?
No but I’ve seen several using it, one personal friend who stacked it with Centurion Labs m17alpha as well. Seems pretty strong. They say that’s the dmz, but 24mg dmz doesn’t seem like it would do what War Demonz does. It’s on my list of things I’d like to try, for sure.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you log your results like once a week on here man? As oldwitch said this is a high dosed Hexadrone product so I would be interested in your results. I think the 3 caps a day for a shorter 4 week run would bring you bettter results than 2 caps at a longer run plus your lipids won’t be tanked for as long for 4 only 4 weeks bro.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious as well as Mr. Supps just picked up IML version of this. May want to try.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Whats up there devil dog! Back when I was in the corp, I was always a super high pft'er. Would miss hitting 300 all the time because of run time being off by like 30 seconds lol. When I was in bootcamp and light as a feather, no problem. But when I was out in the fleet and put muscle weight back on, it slowed me down about a minute or more. Anywho...M1T and SD both DESTROYED my cardio abilities, I mean COMPLETELY destroyed my cardio. I couldn't run a mile because of severe pumps and cramping, not to mention out of breath right away. So if DMZ is anything like SD...no bueno for pt!! Semper Fi

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats up there devil dog! Back when I was in the corp, I was always a super high pft'er. Would miss hitting 300 all the time because of run time being off by like 30 seconds lol. When I was in bootcamp and light as a feather, no problem. But when I was out in the fleet and put muscle weight back on, it slowed me down about a minute or more. Anywho...M1T and SD both DESTROYED my cardio abilities, I mean COMPLETELY destroyed my cardio. I couldn't run a mile because of severe pumps and cramping, not to mention out of breath right away. So if DMZ is anything like SD...no bueno for pt!! Semper Fi
Did you try Taurine for the pumps?

pocho

Awards
Can you log your results like once a week on here man? As oldwitch said this is a high dosed Hexadrone product so I would be interested in your results. I think the 3 caps a day for a shorter 4 week run would bring you bettter results than 2 caps at a longer run plus your lipids won’t be tanked for as long for 4 only 4 weeks bro.
Sorry for taking a while to respond. I'm actually going to do that and will link it.

Everyone, thanks for the help and let's see how this goes

pocho

Awards
Currently don't have enough posts to post a link, but you can find me over in logs with the same title.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Negative. At the time, I wasnt really aware of taurine being an aid for the pumps.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used creatine and 6g of taurine daily for my dmz run in September and pumps were almost nonexistent.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

pocho

Awards
Wednesday was a complete bust when it came to pt. I woke up and hit the gym for my cardio and did my run and row workout. But after that, the whole day was ruined with sinuses. All I did was lay in bed, sleep, and ate McDonald’s for dinner (cause why not eat crap food when I feel like crap, right?). Then, sleep.

Yesterday I made up for it a little, instead of morning cardio; I hit legs and went to failure. Needless to say it was hard to stand up from my chair, still is.
- Squat: warm up, 3x8, 2, 5
- Single-leg leg press 3x12
Body squats: 3x15
- Lunges 10 each leg
Mountain Climbers
- Calf raises: 3x8,
drop weight 3x15

Yesterday afternoon I hit shoulders/abs
- Shoulder press (machine): 3x8, 2x5
- Upright Row: 3x8
Shrugs: 3x12
- Cable Pull: 3x10
Bent-over lat raise: 3x10
- Arnold Press: 3x8
Mini-barbell press: 3x8
- 3x10-20 each (nonstop): Crunches, heel touch, flutter kicks, leg lifts, oblique crunch, decline crunch

Thank god goday I'll be hitting my back, and tomorrow I'm going to do my compound lift workout, where I do all the compound lifts with 75-80% of my max weight. I love it so much hahah

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, depending on what you eat from McDonald’s it could be great muscle building fuel.

And no, I don’t mean a salad or “healthy option”...

I mean the Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. 770 calories and 51 g protein, 42 grams of carbs... 45g fat, lots of fat... it’s good for your muscles. Very.

pocho

Awards
Well, depending on what you eat from McDonald’s it could be great muscle building fuel.

And no, I don’t mean a salad or “healthy option”...

I mean the Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. 770 calories and 51 g protein, 42 grams of carbs... 45g fat, lots of fat... it’s good for your muscles. Very.
Haha dagnabit I posted on the wrong page ��