Getting a weird itching feeling whenver I get hot..

strangebrew

Awards
It started during my 6 week 1test cycle...it's been about 6 weeks since it ended and I still get kinda itchy when I heat up. It's not real severe or anything and doesn't last very long. Just wondering if anyone else gets this and what might cause it?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know I had the saem thing I just thought it was bug bites, but it wasnt I have no idea. I started to get bug bite like marks I scratched so bad I have scars now. I ran m1t though, close enough. BUMP! for replys.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I think something like that is usually a food allergy...something you eat that your body has a reaction to...I would think prohormones in this sense qualify as "food" and what you are talking about is an allergic reaction.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's likely from dry skin. 1 test is an irritant and can make it worse. Especially if your doing a transdermal cycle. Try using a moisturising soap. It may help clear it up.

SeaHawk22

Awards
Same thing has happened to me a couple of times in the last few weeks. It is winter so maybe my skin is just dry.

SeaHawk22

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
It's likely from dry skin. 1 test is an irritant and can make it worse.
Hmm... well not put that way.
1-Test is irritant to the skin AND (not because of) along with the subscances that are in the carrier makes the skin very dry.

What do do?
-Rotate application areas as much as u can.
-Do not apply on irritated areas for 3 days.
-Use a glycerol cream (2 hours later).

SeaHawk22

Awards
It started during my 6 week 1test cycle...it's been about 6 weeks since it ended and I still get kinda itchy when I heat up. It's not real severe or anything and doesn't last very long. Just wondering if anyone else gets this and what might cause it?

Do you mean itchy on the application site or in general?

SeaHawk22

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Now that I re-read this, I remember that when i had the slight irritation on my BI-s it got worse after taking a sunbath. In less than one week it was gone, but i didnt reapply 1-test on those areas.

I think u just got a long-lasting skin irritation.
At this point I believe if its realyl annoying and creams dont do a ****, u should go and see a dermatologist and take something more strong than cosmetics.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I get this reaction from many androgens..not just transdermals either. I'll get sort of hot flash when I start warming up and get a feeling similar to prickly-heat. It's mostly mild and only lasts for a few minutes.

Doesn't seem to hurt anything.

strangebrew

Awards
I get this reaction from many androgens..not just transdermals either. I'll get sort of hot flash when I start warming up and get a feeling similar to prickly-heat. It's mostly mild and only lasts for a few minutes.

Yep, that's exactly what I get. Cool, just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything serious.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established

I'm glad I'm not the only one.