Eviscerate Smolder, getting a really weird side effect

Aaron644

Awards
Been using the eviscerate for a few weeks now, I really seem to be thinning out in my mid section, however...my fingers are terribly skinny! Is there anything I can do to fix this?? Thanks!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
? You think smolder is causing your fingers to be skinnier? I cant see how it would have any effect on them.

Aaron644

Awards
? You think smolder is causing your fingers to be skinnier? I cant see how it would have any effect on them.
Yeah man...My fingers are definatly lots skinnier and my palms are not as robust.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man...My fingers are definatly lots skinnier and my palms are not as robust.
I suppose you could be dropping some water retention in those areas though this would be the first I've heard of it. Been using the Eviscerate series for years and can't say I've ever noticed it. Apply with latex gloves to keep it off the hands if you want.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you have fat fingers.. why could eviscerate locally burn that fat?

Aaron644

Awards
At least somebody got it. Weird **** I was thinking about this morning as I was applying it. But it really does work great.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least somebody got it. Weird **** I was thinking about this morning as I was applying it. But it really does work great.
Haha its not that hard to figure out.

Mike