Gettin Lean & Mean on Olympus Labs dermaTREN (sponsored)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's awesome, pretty much a new pr then

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess we could call it that. Lol.

Red Weight

Red Weight

Awards
Just a quick update; went to the gym this morning after work on minimum rest for a chest workout. Was kind of tired & a little unmotivated. Somehow, I managed to get 2 sets of 5 with 225 on flat bench! I know that's not much to most of y'all, but I've never had a strong bench. I workout alone, so maxing out isn't really an option.

Last time I maxed out was a little less than 14 years ago! Damn, I didn't realize it's been that long! Anyway, my max back then was 255. I think that's when I was running S1+
Congratz bro!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's the prami working out for you?
So so. I'm only going on my 4th night of it tonight @ .25mg each night. Thinking of going up to .50 in a couple days. I just got a little nervous about it after the research on it. Although, I see others are starting out @ .50mg ed.

They're still tender and big. I haven't felt for an actual lump under it. Right now, it's basically just fully erect nipples all the time. Lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DermaTREN - Day 24

weight - 182

Quick update while I sit here & watch cartoons w/ the kids. This morning's back workout sucked!! Lol.. I worked overtime nights Friday & Saturday nights. I got off shift yesterday & had that great chest workout. I came home & slept for about 1.5 hours. (Didn't want to spend my only day off sleeping all day). So, I tried to go to sleep by 9 last night, but didn't get in bed till almost 10:30! I set my alarm for 3am.. For whatever reason, I kept waking up throughout the night. I should've slept in till 4:30 this morning & got some much needed rest.

I took a full dose of my preworkout, thinking it would kick me into high gear. Nope. I yawned through the entire workout! Strength was sub-par. I finished the workout, but wasn't in my normal lifter high.

Should be In bed in another hour. Going to get up tomorrow & hit shoulders.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like my night/workout/day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I saw you had a ****ty day today too. I kinda laughed when I read yours this morning. I was like, what are the odds? Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overslept!!! Not happy. I guess I should at least be glad I didn't sleep too much and be late for work!

I'm off tomorrow. These shoulders are gonna pay.....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermaTREN - Day 26

weight - 184 I woke up this morning, thinking I looked lighter/leaner.. Guess I was wrong about the lighter part!!

Well, I finally got a nice, full night's sleep! Close to 8 hours! Upon waking though, I had one thing on my mind, and that was hitting arms! I know it was shoulder day today, but who doesn't want bigger guns?? Lol.

Got another pr today! Got 2 sets of 6 on the straight bar curl (yes, in the squat rack! Lol), at 100lbs with good form!! Felt like an animal through the entire workout! I also worked up to the 50's for db curls. That's one of those old pr's from years ago, so we'll call it a 2nd pr.

I noticed this morning when I was shaking the bottle that it feels very light.. :sad3: Looks like this run might be over in a few days. Hard to tell w/ the td. I'm going to get the most out of the remaining workouts though, that's for sure. I've also noticed in the last 3-5 days that I'm getting some major tendonitis in my left elbow/forearm. I'm taking a ton of fish oil and cissus, but so far, it still hurts like a mother. Struggling to pick up a cup of coffee right now. I guess hand placement this morning for my workout helped me work around it, so it didn't limit me too much.

Here's a shot from after this morning's workout. Looking back at one of my older shots, I think I'm seeing a slight increase in size/shape. That makes me a happy panda.. lol..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulders this morning. 2 more pr's hit! Better update tonight.

Red Weight

Red Weight

Awards
I love those pr's :) Congratz again!
About your elbows, is there a relation with the last pr for chest/bench press?
My elbows are really shocked after my bench pr, maybe same with yours?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love those pr's :) Congratz again!
About your elbows, is there a relation with the last pr for chest/bench press?
My elbows are really shocked after my bench pr, maybe same with yours?
I'm not sure. I've started an ibuprofen regiment to help with the inflammation.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermaTREN - Day 28

weight - 184

I'll start off here by saying this was probably my best shoulder workout ever!* My traps & delts are really feeling yesterday's workout.* As for the pr's, I hit a very major pr for db military presses.* I've never had strong shoulders.* For those presses, I usually have to stop at the 50's, and that's if I'm having a great workout!* Yesterday morning, I worked my way up to the 65's!!!* I've never imagined myself putting that kind of weight up, let alone for reps!* I managed to get 2 sets of 5 & then 4 reps at that weight.* That was my starting lift, so my shoulders were nice & fresh.* I stretched really good and did a lot of warm-ups to get the blood flowing too.

After those, I hit db laterals from all angles.* By the time I finished those, my delts looked like friggin bowling balls!* Lol..* I don't believe I've ever had a pump like that in the delts.* This pump is what kept me coming back for more on the laterals.

I finished my workout w/ db shrugs.* I got in a warmup set of 20 with 55lbs.* I've had some issues w/ these in the past.* There's been a few occasions where I'll work up to the 80+ range & end up pinching a nerve or something in my neck and have a very stiff neck for the next few days.* I was really feeling motivated yesterday & was willing to take that chance!* I worked my way up to the 100's for 1 set of 8!* Before yesterday, my max was the 90's.

It's a shame that I'm just about out of this, cuz it's really starting to kick in now. *All my lifts are going up and I'm looking bigger in the mirror.* I'm working nights all weekend.* When I get off work this morning, I'm planning on going to the gym to hit legs.* Depending on how things go here at work, I may just save my last update for Monday, & I'm thinking that may be my final review as well.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Very nice man!! Lots of PR's!! I've noticed lately things starting to really pick up also. Sucks your almost done!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you thought about extending the run like jd did

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Too late now. I'm finishing up the bottle tonight. Sucks too cuz this is really kickin now.
Our dosing must of been very close! I just finished my bottle this morning.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm deeply saddened at the emptiness of my bottle.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And yet another pr at the gym this morning! 215 on the incline press! BOOM!

Final review will be up tomorrow.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And yet another pr at the gym this morning! 215 on the incline press! BOOM!

Final review will be up tomorrow.
Nice man! How many reps?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2x6 for both. Felt great. I need to get a spotter. I probably could have gone a little heavier.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
2x6 for both. Felt great. I need to get a spotter. I probably could have gone a little heavier.
Congrats bro, I love that feeling when you hit your old PR but your not even close to failing yet ;) that's the best.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermaTREN - day 30 - FINAL REVIEW

Final weight - 185 +10 bishes!!!

First off, I need to thank Olympus Labs & it's reps for giving me this opportunity to log their product, dermaTREN.

This stuff was nothing short of incredible!! It did exactly what a good, quality tren product should do; produce pr's weekly! All of my major lifts saw gains. Sure, my left arm is paying for it, but like we say in the Corps, pain is temporary, pride is forever! lol.. This definitely turned into a bulk, almost overnight! I was hoping to do a nice recomp, but my appetite said otherwise. I was hungry 24/7!! I've NEVER weighed more than 183. My work uniforms are tight all over! lol.. I definitely love that fullness that I felt all day on this. Despite getting a little softer, I still maintained great vascularity throughout.

On my first day, I said I'd be watching for the following:

Strength changes - BIG TIME!
Weight changes - +10lbs!!
Visible body fat changes - I think I may have gotten a little softer around the mid-section.
Libido - stayed way up throughout the bottle
Aggression - no more, no less than when I started.
Hair Loss - I don't think... I have pretty thick hair, so I didn't notice any falling in the sink.
Mood changes - None! I stayed happy-go-lucky all month!
Sleep changes - I did have some night sweats, but nothing terribly bad. I always sleep pretty good, so nothing to note here. I did have some extra crazy dreams though.
Hunger changes - yes, that's why I'm fat now! lol..
Acne - not acne, just extra oily skin
Energy/Lethargy - everything stayed the same here. I get up @ 3am on work days, so regardless of what I'm taking or not taking, I'm going to get run down towards the end of the day.

I tried to run Dermacrine alongside this, but that didn't work out too well. Come to find out, it was the Derma that had my skin breaking out. I stopped w/ that, & the skin cleared up. Transdermals are tricky. The absorption is definitely great, compared to orals, but for a guy like me, that has 2 kids & a wife, it's not quite the most convenient application.. I found myself having to wear long sleeved t-shirts at night, and to bed. No wonder I was sweating in bed! lol.. This had me looking forward to the end of this run. Kind of bittersweet.. The gains were really starting to kick in high gear too!! I'm already looking into an 8 week run of an oral tren probably in January. This was just too much fun!!

Thanks again OL!! You guys & your products friggin rock!! Here's a few "after" pics.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dermaTREN - day 30 - FINAL REVIEW

Final weight - 185 +10 bishes!!!

First off, I need to thank Olympus Labs & it's reps for giving me this opportunity to log their product, dermaTREN.

This stuff was nothing short of incredible!! It did exactly what a good, quality tren product should do; produce pr's weekly! All of my major lifts saw gains. Sure, my left arm is paying for it, but like we say in the Corps, pain is temporary, pride is forever! lol.. This definitely turned into a bulk, almost overnight! I was hoping to do a nice recomp, but my appetite said otherwise. I was hungry 24/7!! I've NEVER weighed more than 183. My work uniforms are tight all over! lol.. I definitely love that fullness that I felt all day on this. Despite getting a little softer, I still maintained great vascularity throughout.

On my first day, I said I'd be watching for the following:

Strength changes - BIG TIME!
Weight changes - +10lbs!!
Visible body fat changes - I think I may have gotten a little softer around the mid-section.
Libido - stayed way up throughout the bottle
Aggression - no more, no less than when I started.
Hair Loss - I don't think... I have pretty thick hair, so I didn't notice any falling in the sink.
Mood changes - None! I stayed happy-go-lucky all month!
Sleep changes - I did have some night sweats, but nothing terribly bad. I always sleep pretty good, so nothing to note here. I did have some extra crazy dreams though.
Hunger changes - yes, that's why I'm fat now! lol..
Acne - not acne, just extra oily skin
Energy/Lethargy - everything stayed the same here. I get up @ 3am on work days, so regardless of what I'm taking or not taking, I'm going to get run down towards the end of the day.

I tried to run Dermacrine alongside this, but that didn't work out too well. Come to find out, it was the Derma that had my skin breaking out. I stopped w/ that, & the skin cleared up. Transdermals are tricky. The absorption is definitely great, compared to orals, but for a guy like me, that has 2 kids & a wife, it's not quite the most convenient application.. I found myself having to wear long sleeved t-shirts at night, and to bed. No wonder I was sweating in bed! lol.. This had me looking forward to the end of this run. Kind of bittersweet.. The gains were really starting to kick in high gear too!! I'm already looking into an 8 week run of an oral tren probably in January. This was just too much fun!!

Thanks again OL!! You guys & your products friggin rock!! Here's a few "after" pics.
Awesome review bro!!!! Thanks for your log:)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great log indeed

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! PCT is going great! So far, I've only lost a little over a lb and i'm running a lot now, training for a half marathon. I've backed off the heavy weights due to the pain in the forearm, but feel strong as hell still.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Small update. I'm 8 or 9 days into pct and feeling just as strong as ever! I hit the 95's on the flat db presses this morning! I think I could have gotten the 100's, but didn't want to hurt anything.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Small update. I'm 8 or 9 days into pct and feeling just as strong as ever! I hit the 95's on the flat db presses this morning! I think I could have gotten the 100's, but didn't want to hurt anything.
Good deal!! Keep that strength and them gains!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great review and update!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! Feeling solid as I did while still on!