Gettin Lean & Mean on Olympus Labs dermaTREN (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killed my arm workout this morning. Back up to 85# on the preacher curls for reps!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Nice man i hit arms this morning too. Nothing like walking around with a nice pump in the arms all day

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely man. This tren is helping me feel full all day long.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Nice man I'm looking at running this next especially if it treats u well man

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hit arms myself this morning. Dosed the DermaTr3n at 60mg preworkout and I'm telling ya, you gotta try it ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hitting chest tomorrow. Definitely upping the dose tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermaTREN - Day 8

weight - 176

Well, I bumped the dose up to 60 for my preworkout. WOW! Yeah, I think I'll stick w/ that & then take the final dose after showering @ night. Still thinking of going 120.....

Hit chest this morning. Still struggling to walk normal after the leg workout the other day!

No pr's on this mornings routine, but the reps got bumped up a little in a few exercises & I hit a couple different exercises to hit the pecs from different angles. I haven't done decline in a long time, so I hit that up & felt great. I usually hit chest w/ db's the whole way through. Today, just to switch things up, I used barbells from all exercises, w/ the exception of the hammer strength & flies.

Chest is feeling hella full right now & I'm getting ready to go hit Tsunami & tear up some sushi w/ the wife while her mom watches the kids. She's also going to see how high my libido is!! lol..

Back & shoulders tomorrow morning.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Feel ya on the leg workout mine finally started hurting last night made myself go for a little run.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should probably run tomorrow morning instead of the weights. Especially if I'm doing sushi tonight. We'll see. I might do both. Get up & run around the subdv, then go to the gym.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! I am going to stay at 60 preworkout. Going to wait a bit to see if I feel like I need to up it to 120/day though.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
From the sounds of it I'll prolly run at 90 like you guys for a couple weeks then bump to 120 later.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got back from blasting shoulders. Felt great! Strength still holding steady, but every set today consisted of 14 reps. 1 extra for Chesty & another one for my beloved Corps!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a sick, sick arm workout this morning. Showed up late but made up for it with probably my most intense workout in a very long time. Sitting in hazmat class right now & arms are swole to the max! I also weighed in this morning & I'm up to 180!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ugh hazmat training sucks D. Idk what's worse though that or safety stand downs

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, good point. Both are brutally boring. Years ago, I used to teach this class with my previous employer. Now I'm the student.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm 11 days into this & I'm developing a rash around the shoulders and chest. I started applying it to different areas, hoping it will clear up. I was also using Dermacrine, but that's never given me any issues.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm 11 days into this & I'm developing a rash around the shoulders and chest. I started applying it to different areas, hoping it will clear up. I was also using Dermacrine, but that's never given me any issues.
I get a little red from it, but nothing major. Hopefully by applying it different places it helps. If not, you can send the rest to me ;)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is definitely a little more than a little redness. It's bumps, w/ a little bit of broken skin.. Kinda like being an 18 year old w/ bad acne again, but I never had it like this! Lol.. The things we do to our body these days..

This morning, I hit legs... Hard...

Squats - 4x25
bb lunges - 3x25
leg extensions - 3x25
leg curls - 3x25

My quads are still feeling full! Workout was @ 4 this morning. Feeling like I just walked out of the gym!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the good and the bad, i hope the good outweighs the bad here :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too! Not a whole lot of strength yet, that's why I bumped up to 120 mg.

Here's a shot of my chicken legs!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermaTREN - Day 14

weight 181 - I haven't weighed this much in about 3 years!

I'm working tomorrow, so I'll call this my 2 week update:

Strength changes - This, I'd say has been the biggest let down thus far. I'm running 120mg a day & my strength has barely gone up in any of my lifts. I've pushed myself VERY hard. Hoping it starts goin up now.

Weight changes - This has been the most obvious for me. I think it's partly due to my INCREASED appetite. I can eat a house! Initially, I was leaning out, but I think this has become more of a bulk. That's fine by me.

Visible body fat changes - See above.

Libido - still way up!!

Aggression
- nothing to report here. Still feeling the same.

Hair loss
- nothing to report here either.

Mood changes
- I'm still laid back as ever..

Sleep changes - I have no trouble falling asleep or staying asleep all night.

Hunger changes
- see above! Very hungry all the time!

Acne
- Well, I don't quite think this rash around my clavicle area is acne, but I think some of it might be... Does that even make sense??

Energy/lethargy - No change here. If anything, I have more energy in the gym. I definitely get hotter, but not to the point that I'm sweating bad in bed.

I definitely haven't done the cardio I was hoping for. I guess the intensity on the weights is good enough, eh? Lol, I totally hate cardio..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats okay this is why tren shines in six week cycles

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grab another bottle ..do you have one or two bottles

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things are looking up! So is my strength. I hit chest this morning and made it up to the 90's for flat db presses. Could possibly have gone a little heavier but getting down and into position was hard on my shoulders.

Still seeing visible changes.

bomb

Awards
after how many days can you expect visible changing of appearance (looking biger/swole , more vascularity etc.) ?
Ill get mi TR3N in 2 days and want to get veiny as fuark ( together with epi and trest :D)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
after how many days can you expect visible changing of appearance (looking biger/swole , more vascularity etc.) ?
Ill get mi TR3N in 2 days and want to get veiny as fuark ( together with epi and trest :D)
I started looking more vascular within the first week ;)

I had seriously debate wether or not to throw in some Epii. I love that stuff!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On a side note, my nipples are changing. I usually have innies, but now they're hard all the time. Very slight tenderness. I just started taking form. Hope this helps.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Your probably better off using something like Prolacterone ir Inhibit-P. Or if you want to use a RC caber or prami. It's an increase in prolactin from using tren that will cause the tenderness and possibly gyno if it goes to far, not necessarily an increase in estrogen which in case the formeron would help. I'm personally going to be starting prami here soon.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bought some last night. I know, I should have had it when I started.

drderp

Awards
Don't know if you've ever used it before, but research dosage. Gradually increase or the sides will kick your ass. I take mine at night (2 hours before bed) because it knocks me out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't know if you've ever used it before, but research dosage. Gradually increase or the sides will kick your ass. I take mine at night (2 hours before bed) because it knocks me out.
Thanks. Yeah, I've definitely done my research on it. You really have to with all these rc's.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DermaTREN - Day 19

Weight - 184

Got up early this morning after a nice, full 8.5 hours of sleep last night. Went into the gym, 100% focused & ready to hit shoulders.

My strength is very slowly creeping back up. I made it back up to the 55's for the seated military press. I think the strength is actually there, & better, but there's a little bit of pain there as well, & I'm not looking for another shoulder surgery, lol.. Regardless, the pump was ridiculous after just my 2ndworking set!

From there, I hit the db laterals. I hit the delt all the way around, basically supersetting front, mid, and rear all one right after another. By now, my delts were on fire and the vascularity was getting more visible in that front delt area. I basically did 12 sets of 12 for all those lateral lifts combined. I also threw in a couple upright rows for a little extra pump.

To finish off the workout, I hit shrugs. My traps have been responding quite nicely lately from these heavy db shrugs. I managed to get the 90's for a good set of 10, squeezing it at the top for a 2 count. I finished off my traps with barbell shrugs with 185lbs. I got 2 sets, 15 and then 12 reps.

I'm definitely feeling a difference in the way my shirts are fitting around my shoulders. Not just from today's workout, but from these past 19 days. Like I mentioned the other day, the libido is also way up too, so this run so far is definitely win-win!! No acne, no extra aggression, and no change in sleep. I'm thinking that the Dermacrine might be the culprit for the broken skin. I'm on my 2nd day of not using it, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Red Weight

Red Weight

Awards
I'm definitely feeling a difference in the way my shirts are fitting around my shoulders.
I just put on one of my big shirts, but it ain't as big any more. My first though was that it shrunk due to hot washing. Must be the PH :)

How are the balls doing? Any shrinkage?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just put on one of my big shirts, but it ain't as big any more. My first though was that it shrunk due to hot washing. Must be the PH :)

How are the balls doing? Any shrinkage?
Negative. I'll post pics later this morning.

Red Weight

Red Weight

Awards
Curious if we get before and after shot :toofunny:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so irritation was the dermacrine?

ray0

Awards
subbed!

Im thinking about doing tren too. would you recommend this as a first cycle? if so, what dosages? I'm thinking of running it for 4 weeks.

drderp

Awards
I noticed a little bit of irritation from the tren and trest, but it went away after I started rotating application sites. Just finished day 26. Last few days were at 120. Just got another bottle in the mail today, I think I might go up to 180 tren and stay at 100 trest. What's the worst that could happen ;-)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so irritation was the dermacrine?
Yeah, I think so. Skin is looking better. I tell ya what though, this stuff is HIGHLY potent out in the sun! I cut my front yard today with no shirt on. I might have been out there 1-1.5 hours. I got friggin baked! It's all good, I was losing my tan anyway. Lol.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haha!! I ment to say that the other day. I put it on my shoulders an had a tank on helping my dad set fence posts. I got burnt only were I applied the tren!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DermaTREN - Day 22

Weight - back down to 181

Feelin good!! Yesterday was leg day. I put myself through the ringer and I'm feeling it big time today.

Squats 2x25 (warm-ups)
Deads 4x20
Squats 4x20
Leg presses 4x25
Bulgarian split squat 3x15
Seated calf raises 4x20 (these were put in between the split squats)

I was soaking wet when I finished the workout and went home & slept like a friggin baby! My whole body is feeling it today. The legs are pretty sore, but my upper body just feels fuller/tighter all around probably from all those deads. Because of the higher reps, I don't really get any prs. I just try & push myself for more reps & sets.

This morning when I got off shift, I went in & hit arms. About mid-way through the workout, I noticed my arms in the mirror & literally started laughing. The pump was friggin awesome!! I mean, I could feel it the tightness was crazy. But when I saw my arms, I was friggin stoked! When I got home, my wife was just looking at them & she asked, "ok, what are you taking now?" Lol, she doesn't have a clue as to what I'm taking.

Bb curls 3x12
Close grip bench 3x15
Machine curls 4x12 (made it up to 90lbs. A pr for me)
Machine tricep push down 4x15
Alternating db curls 3x12
Db overhead presses 4x15
Hammer curls 3x15
Rope push downs 4x20

My arms were fried when I was done. They're still feeling nice & full right now and the vascularity is still looking like I just walked out of the gym.

Borty

Awards
I'm glad that I found this log. In for the rest of the cycle!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update; went to the gym this morning after work on minimum rest for a chest workout. Was kind of tired & a little unmotivated. Somehow, I managed to get 2 sets of 5 with 225 on flat bench! I know that's not much to most of y'all, but I've never had a strong bench. I workout alone, so maxing out isn't really an option.

Last time I maxed out was a little less than 14 years ago! Damn, I didn't realize it's been that long! Anyway, my max back then was 255. I think that's when I was running S1+