Get Shredded, Stay BIG. Torrent Zero (sponsored) log

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
nice job, you made good progress. keep it up.

you do excellent logs, will always keep an eye out for them.
Thank you, I'm debating to log my The One/HghUP/FREE TEST cycle, if i do ill PM you the link incase your interested in ever using HGHUP/FREE TEST for PCT any time.

awesome got my sample cant wait to try watermelon
question mix in water or milk?
water, I dont think it was intended to be mixed with milk, but I'm sure you can try dont know how well watermelon milk would taste. Personally if you mix it with a cup or 2 of Gatorade it tastes amazing.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you, I'm debating to log my The One/HghUP/FREE TEST cycle, if i do ill PM you the link incase your interested in ever using HGHUP/FREE TEST for PCT any time.

water, I dont think it was intended to be mixed with milk, but I'm sure you can try dont know how well watermelon milk would taste. Personally if you mix it with a cup or 2 of Gatorade it tastes amazing.
thanks
yeah i think water is best
man i remeber i bought the old torrent for a steal
i got the 6lber for $14 i bought two i should have bought 30

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
THATS A WRAP FOLKS!
all finished up, final review posted in the 2nd post of this thread.
I would like to thank Universal/animal for a great product, HG for the logging opportunity, and all who followed.
Ill post pictures a little later or tomorrow.
Good work brother. And thanks for the honest review.

Hg

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
So my ONLY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH TORRENT ZERO.
so thrusday, after my workout on the drive home, I mix and drink my TZ in my car. I put down the bottle in the backseat, and one thing lead to another and my car ended up at the shop. Keep in mind I unknowingly left my mixer cup in my car. Fast forward till today. Get my car back, and my mixer cup. The cup which had just a little bit of liquid in it did not resemble TZ whatsoever, but a deathly looking substance. Wasn't moldy, or anything, just clear foggy water with some deposits at the bottom. Figured it was normal.
Now already low on cups I decided to try and save it, cause it didnt look that bad anyway(if a forgotten cup gets real nasty I usually just chuck it, most websites give you free cups with purchases anyway)
I didn't expect it to not to smell, but i didnt expect it to be so incredibly RANCID. I had to scrub my hands for an hour to get the smell off of them, the smell filled my entire house, and made me so sick to my stomach, and light headed. Never expeirenced something this bad before!
Now i'm not saying this should prevent you from buying TZ, its still a great product, and I'm going to continue to use it, just make you guys dont forget about the cup, or make the girl do it...at her place...while your at work..or the gym..or at-least not there.

any idea what could of broken down to cause such a rancid smell?