Staying lean on cycle v 6% BF shredded

Maupin

Awards
Hey guys just a few quick questions. I have a physique competition coming up at the very end of september! I am in a decent shape for my first ameteur competition but i had a few questions. I will be doing a cycle later in the winter to put on mass but wanted to run two by next spring!

i have been trainging for about 3 years and played college soccer for two years. Im 5'9" 174lbs at about 8% BF. My question is if i loaded my cycle assist now and started a cycle would i be able to get to about 6% BF and stay lean while on cycle an still gaining weight. My diet is great. I eat chicken, tuna, brown rice, protein shakes, carbogain and my carb free monster(needs to go) I eat very plain clean and boring, I don't want the diet shpeal or the get your pct talk. I have two tubs of cycle assist, a combo of DAA and erase, and have the nolva ready to order dosing at probably 40/40/20/20 or 10 the last week however is best i will have enough to do whatever i want.

My question is if i keep my carbs to about 150g a day instead of my old 300g will i get pretty shredded. and about 3 weeks out i will add cardio and 3 weeks out ill cut down to about 50g of carbs a day. Is this healthy on a hdrol/SD/ect cycle, i dont need water weight and i will be doing the usual diueretic and low sodium that last week also. So what is the dryest prohoromone that will give me good gains!! just looking to start with a solo PH not going to stack anything.

Here's me a week ago. With cardio and more carb deplete my stomach will continue to lean out its already made great progress in a few weeks. I really just want the chest and shoulders to explode.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you asking lol are you asking if you start a cycle will you get down to 6% from 8% in 3 weeks? If so you should be looking into clen rather then a PH

Maupin

Awards
No im asking if i start a lean bulk cycle like epi halo or something and keep carbs down will i lean out and keep gaining strength. I can also wait and do a show 10/26 if thats a better timing

Maupin

Awards
No im asking if i start a lean bulk cycle like epi halo or something and keep carbs down will i lean out and keep gaining strength. I can also wait and do a show 10/26 if thats a better timing

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
short answer: yes. I've done just that with epi alone numerous times. You really don't even need clen if you know your body well enough, sounds like you do. you can still gain small amounts of lean mass at a deficit while ON, if you do it right. all the while getting shredded >:)

Maupin

Awards
short answer: yes. I've done just that with epi alone numerous times. You really don't even need clen if you know your body well enough, sounds like you do. you can still gain small amounts of lean mass at a deficit while ON, if you do it right. all the while getting shredded >:)
im like 6 weeks out if i preload my support a week and do a 4 week cycle of epi ending at contest time would that be fine? or could i do a longer cycle and have it while on and end it about two weeks after and that would be two weeks before the second competition! I haven't really looked into epi but i was told its mild enough that daa erase and that sort is ok for pct. i figured better safe than sorry i would run nolva at like 40/30/20/10 or 40/40/20/20

edit: i have been told to use clen. i thought about using it right before my contest #1 and on through number 2 while keeping my diet strict and trying to look leaner for number 2

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Yea run the Epi 6-8 weeks, IMO 4 weeks isn't long enough to let epi do it's thing, if you can do this competition while ON then hell yea man do it! Epi is "mild" compared to SD lol but it'll still shut you down so run the Nolva alongside your other PCT items for sure. If you're set on using clen thats fine but run it during your cycle like you suggested. I wouldn't run it alone, especially not during PCT! :0 no no no.

Be careful though, hopefully clen is kind to you otherwise you'll feel like maximum ass while using it.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Yea run the Epi 6-8 weeks, IMO 4 weeks isn't long enough to let epi do it's thing, if you can do this competition while ON then hell yea man do it! Epi is "mild" compared to SD lol but it'll still shut you down so run the Nolva alongside your other PCT items for sure. If you're set on using clen thats fine but run it during your cycle like you suggested. I wouldn't run it alone, especially not during PCT! :0 no no no.

Be careful though, hopefully clen is kind to you otherwise you'll feel like maximum ass while using it.

Maupin

Awards

Probably just cardio and carb deplete til the show and I got two bottles of epi do I'll just run it as long as that last 6-8 haven't really looked longer than six and the parts after the show I'll start feeding my face off again with carbs I should just explode with my carbs back on cycle