GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
2/1/1 might make u hornier actually. I would go 1-2-1, or 1-2-2. For abs, they are not visible in direct correlation to how much ab work you do. U have to be 8-12% max bodyfat to see nice abs, with low water retention. Ab work is good because the abs are a stabilizer muscle and training abs help keep your squat and back work more powerful, but to “see” abs, u gotta do am cardio or be on a strict diet to get to about 8-12% bodyfat.

When I was bodybuilding I never trained abs. I was sprinting at 5AM 4x a week.
How would reducing the dosing increase libido ? I'll stay at 5 tabs, but I'll run it reverse tommorow @ 1/2/2 instead and see what happens. Also too I'll probably put off abs right now since I am not even close to 8-12%. I always use a belt when lifting heavy and doing the 'big 3'.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
How would reducing the dosing increase libido ?
I'll attempt to answer this, but I'm sure Chuck will correct me if I'm way off...
DTH claims to "reduce/control excessive estrogen" (through the DIM and/or nettle root?). But if your estrogen drops too low, your libido begins to suffer. So too much DTH actually lowers libido. It seems using DTH is all about finding the "sweet spot" that works best for your particular needs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'll attempt to answer this, but I'm sure Chuck will correct me if I'm way off...
DTH claims to "reduce/control excessive estrogen" (through the DIM and/or nettle root?). But if your estrogen drops too low, your libido begins to suffer. So too much DTH actually lowers libido. It seems using DTH is all about finding the "sweet spot" that works best for your particular needs.
well sort or, the more you use the more free test you have, the more free test you have, the more your body reduces LH in an attempt to lower total test, the less libido you have.

So 4 probably will give better libido, less total test/strength gains

5/6 will probably give libido (maybe as good as 4 maybe not) but better strength and higher free test.

DTH is a test booster 1st and a libido booster 2nd, so the more you take the more free test you will have. Most products that are sold as test boosters are pretty much libido boosters only.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIM doesnt work like an anti-aromatase or a suicide estrogen destoyer, it reduces bad estrogen. So you wont get "too low" estrogen from DIM or DTH. Elevated estrogen will drop but thats not the problem with libido, its LH.

LH tells ur body to convert DHEA to total test.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Dosing: 2/2/1 = 5 tablets total

Rest Day (yesterday).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Dosing: 1/2/2 = 5 tablets total

I just got back from my workout today. I changed the dose timing, but stuck to the 5 total tablets. The reverse method helps in the 'unnecessary' libido throughout the day. Workouts today were strong and I noticed a better pump.

Libido: Equally as good. The reverse dosing helped adjust the rise in libido timing throughout the day.

Intensity: Intensity is even better quality when taken 1/2/2. As I said before this was something in particular I was looking at to improve upon my workout.

Endurance: Slightly better, but not by much. I think my endurance has a direct correlation on how tiring/busy my day was and how much energy I have when I hit the gym. Also too what kind of stims I am taking helps/hurts my endurance........

Nitric Oxide: Better quality pumps vs. previous dosing. Nothing too 'out of this world' but I prefer this over how my pumps were prior.

I'm going to stick with 1/2/2 dosing as it is more applicable towards my workouts and after the workouts. The total of 5 tablets is still sufficient, but there is no point in starting the dosing @ 2 tablets first thing waking up in the morning.

New dosing:

1 tablet
----5.5 hrs later----
2 tablet
----5.5 hrs later----
2 tablets
----5.5 hrs later----

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Side note: I didn't seem to acknowledge this until now but I haven't had a single protein shake in 2 weeks. I've managed to get my diet strictly all through whole food. I remember I used to rely heavily on protein shakes 3-4 months ago.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Rest Day

Day 16:

Rest Day

- I am starting to really feel the signs of overtraining after doing 2 weeks of HIIT, esp. last night. I'm taking Friday/Sat as rest days, then continue to my normal training Sun.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
- I am starting to really feel the signs of overtraining after doing 2 weeks of HIIT, esp. last night. I'm taking Friday/Sat as rest days, then continue to my normal training Sun.
You started HIIT at the same time u started this log? Doesnt make for a good review on strength gains.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm an idiot, I reformatted my computer and I didn't realize until now the date on my computer is translated in 2006 not 2007.

I usually follow the HIIT for awhile, then HVT for several weeks before going back to HIIT. All I've been doing is comparing my strength lifts from last time I did HIIT (like 2 months ago).

For my HIIT it goes:

3 sets

1st set 95% max: 8 reps

30 sec break.

2nd set 95% max: 6 reps

30 sec break.

3rd set 100% max: 1 reps

I don't lift nearly as heavy when I do HVT and I have approx 1:30-2 min breaks between sets. Reps go into 10-12 range.

I was just comparing my HIIT 95% max this time vs. 2 months ago....which have been about a +10lb change in bench press.

Mid June '07

1st set 95% max: 8 reps (209lbs)

30 sec break.

2nd set 95% max: 6 reps (209lbs)

30 sec break.

3rd set 100% max: 1 reps (220lbs)

Sept '07

1st set 95% max: 8 reps (218.5lbs)

30 sec break.

2nd set 95% max: 6 reps (218.5lbs)

30 sec break.

3rd set 100% max: 1 reps (230lbs)

........So my max 1rep bench is up +10lbs in the past couple months with low rest time in between sets. I may move slowly up in weight, but I'm happy with a +10lb bench increase in approx 3 months.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Chest/Biceps

Tablets consumed including today = 85

Chest: (current)

Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 40,40,45,50
Flat Bench: 4x12: 210,215,220,225
Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,190,200,210
Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,225,225,230

Chest: (previous)

Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 30,35,35,45
Flat Bench: 4x12: 200,200,215,220
Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,180,200,200
Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,215,220,225

Biceps:

Preacher Curls: 4x12
Hammer Curls: 4x12
Incline Curls: 4x10

Libido: Increases with dosage towards later afternoon/evening.

Endurance: I got a nap in so endurance was good due to rest.

Intensity: Switching back to HVT, intensity also increased with reverse dosage of 1/2/2.

Nitric Oxide: Very good pumps in my biceps.

Side note: Workouts include longer rest times, higher reps/sets, slightly lighter weight.

Increases made on my HIIT training. Using higher weight for HVT currently vs. previous.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Chest/Biceps

Tablets consumed including today = 85

Chest: (current)

Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 40,40,45,50
Flat Bench: 4x12: 210,215,220,225
Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,190,200,210
Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,225,225,230

Chest: (previous)

Dumbbell Pullovers: 4x12: 30,35,35,45
Flat Bench: 4x12: 200,200,215,220
Incline Bench: 4x12: 180,180,200,200
Decline Bench: 4x12: 215,215,220,225

Biceps:

Preacher Curls: 4x12
Hammer Curls: 4x12
Incline Curls: 4x10

Libido: Increases with dosage towards later afternoon/evening.

Endurance: I got a nap in so endurance was good due to rest.

Intensity: Switching back to HVT, intensity also increased with reverse dosage of 1/2/2.

Nitric Oxide: Very good pumps in my biceps.

Side note: Workouts include longer rest times, higher reps/sets, slightly lighter weight.

Increases made on my HIIT training. Using higher weight for HVT currently vs. previous.
Do you see any increase in training intensity?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Do you see any increase in training intensity?
I still noticed a better quality intensity.

My endurance has not changed though.

I think R4W is better suited for giving better endurance, but libido, intensity, and nitric oxide has gotten better when I reverse dose. I'm surprised though because I often find myself very thirsty throughout the day so that leads me to expect better nitric oxide, but my pumps have been normal/slightly better at best.

The only thing that I haven't gained anything really from is endurance. Everything else has gotten better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still noticed a better quality intensity.

My endurance has not changed though.

I think R4W is better suited for giving better endurance, but libido, intensity, and nitric oxide has gotten better when I reverse dose. I'm surprised though because I often find myself very thirsty throughout the day so that leads me to expect better nitric oxide, but my pumps have been normal/slightly better at best.

The only thing that I haven't gained anything really from is endurance. Everything else has gotten better.
reaper, ive ordered nos ether, looking into r4w. how do you rate it as a pre/wo, as far as energy/motivation/focus?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
reaper, ive ordered nos ether, looking into r4w. how do you rate it as a pre/wo, as far as energy/motivation/focus?
I haven't tried NOS ETHER powder yet, but it looks promising. I have it on my list for 'next supplements to order'.

I have tried both R4W v 5.0 and 6.0.

R4W v 6.0 tastes decent (lemonade) and it gives excellent mental focus/quality intensity. Endurance is so so. In my expierence I got an extremely clean energy effect from 1 scoop of R4W v 6.0. I was also able to concentrate better too.

R4W v 5.0 tastes like horse poop. It was the previous version that had a bunch of herbs blended into it. R4W v 5.0 gave me endurance like none other. The quality of my energy was extremely sloppy and it wasn't clean, but I could literally work out for 3 hrs on that stuff. It just kept me going even if I didn't get good focus off of it. I bought R4W v 5.0 awhile ago. I think there might be some places that still sell it though.

Personally for me, I like 1 scoop of R4W 6.0 about 45min pre-workout. I ran out of it a long time ago and also need to order more as well. I wouldn't buy R4W 5.0 ever again though, only R4W 6.0. Let me know how you like the NOS ETHER powder. I used the tablets of NOS Precursor and had a good expierence with it.

R4W v 6.0

Energy: 7 out of 10
Motivation: 8.5 out of 10
Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 10 out of 10

R4W v 5.0

Energy: 10 out of 10
Motivation: 9 out of 10
Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 2 out of 10

I always use 1 heaping scoop, no less.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried NOS ETHER powder yet, but it looks promising. I have it on my list for 'next supplements to order'.

I have tried both R4W v 5.0 and 6.0.

R4W v 6.0 tastes decent (lemonade) and it gives excellent mental focus/quality intensity. Endurance is so so. In my expierence I got an extremely clean energy effect from 1 scoop of R4W v 6.0. I was also able to concentrate better too.

R4W v 5.0 tastes like horse poop. It was the previous version that had a bunch of herbs blended into it. R4W v 5.0 gave me endurance like none other. The quality of my energy was extremely sloppy and it wasn't clean, but I could literally work out for 3 hrs on that stuff. It just kept me going even if I didn't get good focus off of it. I bought R4W v 5.0 awhile ago. I think there might be some places that still sell it though.

Personally for me, I like 1 scoop of R4W 6.0 about 45min pre-workout. I ran out of it a long time ago and also need to order more as well. I wouldn't buy R4W 5.0 ever again though, only R4W 6.0. Let me know how you like the NOS ETHER powder. I used the tablets of NOS Precursor and had a good expierence with it.

R4W v 6.0

Energy: 7 out of 10
Motivation: 8.5 out of 10
Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 10 out of 10

R4W v 5.0

Energy: 10 out of 10
Motivation: 9 out of 10
Focus/Mental Enhancement/NOOTROPIC/Concentration: 2 out of 10

I always use 1 heaping scoop, no less.
thanks man, nice review:clap2: . ill let you know about the nos ether, it comes highly recommended.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

I felt amazing today at the gym. My workouts were spot on and I compared my notes from my deadlift also several months back to the ones today:

Current deadlifts:

220x10, 225x10, 235x8, 240x6

Previous deadlifts

215x12, 220x10, 225x6, 235x4

Libido: High and good

Endurance: None from DTH. This needs to be taken care with R4W

Intensity: My intensity quality has gone up for my back workouts as it did for my workouts yest.

Nitric Oxide: Average pumps today.

I feel that my pumps are closely correlated with how good my diet has been or has not been for that matter.

The high increase in libido from DTH has been awesome, but I think my favorite aspect from DTH so far has been the increase in intensity.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: (Yesterday)

Did low/moderate intensity cardio for 45 min. Did abs too. Bleh.

Dosing: 1/2/2

Libido: Seems to have dropped slightly, but nothing too extreme.

Endurance: I seem to have been really worn out or something, b/c I had a hard time doing the normal cardio.

Intensity: N/A

Nitric Oxide: N/A

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Rest day.

Interesting note: Does Diesel Test Hardcore help in weightloss ? I didn't think so intitially so I didn't look for that, but I noticed I've leaned up a bit and gained muscle hardness from it.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Rest day.

Interesting note: Does Diesel Test Hardcore help in weightloss ? I didn't think so intitially so I didn't look for that, but I noticed I've leaned up a bit and gained muscle hardness from it.
anything that promotes muscle gain usually burns fat. so yea.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The other versions of Diesel Test I didn't notice too much, but with DTH the leaning effect is more noticible (for me anyway).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The other versions of Diesel Test I didn't notice too much, but with DTH the leaning effect is more noticible (for me anyway).
me too.:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

As of right now I will be done this Sunday with all my DTH tablets and will be writing an overall review.

I noticed before I was getting some 'slight' acne, but I noticed that I've picked up quite a bit esp, on my back and on my face. I recall having a slight increase in acne towards the end of the Diesel Test bottles in the past.

As my log is starting to come to an end I've noticed a positive change in my workouts and a very strong increase in libido. The trick is to just find out what dosage works best and go with it. It seems more and more common people go right to the max of tablets (6), but when I went up that high the benefits went downhill.

Also too DTH for me had a lag time where the benefits seem to be noticible as time progressed with usage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 21:

As of right now I will be done this Sunday with all my DTH tablets and will be writing an overall review.

I noticed before I was getting some 'slight' acne, but I noticed that I've picked up quite a bit esp, on my back and on my face. I recall having a slight increase in acne towards the end of the Diesel Test bottles in the past.

As my log is starting to come to an end I'v:twisted: e noticed a positive change in my workouts and a very strong increase in libido. The trick is to just find out what dosage works best and go with it. It seems more and more common people go right to the max of tablets (6), but when I went up that high the benefits went downhill.

Also too DTH for me had a lag time where the benefits seem to be noticible as time progressed with usage.
i dropped down to 4 dth and added 2 trib test. this is best for me. the trib test definately perked me up!:twisted:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty damn surprised how well Trib Test was as a standalone. I ran 2/1 each day and I did that 7 days a week. It worked amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was pretty damn surprised how well Trib Test was as a standalone. I ran 2/1 each day and I did that 7 days a week. It worked amazing.
as far as a libido booster goes, trib test worked best by far for me. i think ive tried most of them/san endotest is another good one, but tt is my favorite.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
DTH overall review

I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to log as much towards the end as I wanted to. I want to thank Chuck for sponsoring me a bottle of DTH, even if you didn't sponsor me I'd have bought it anyway.:rofl:

So here are the products that I am reviewing:

-Diesel Test 2010 (standalone)
-Diesel Test 2010+ActivaTe
-Diesel Test 2040 (standalone)
-Diesel Test 2040+Trib Test
-Trib Test (standalone, 2 bottles)
-E-Bol (standalone)

Diesel Test 2010 (standalone)
Diesel Test 2010 is the first version I tried when I first started using Diesel Test. This was back in Jan when I was looking for a quality natural testosterone support supplement and I saw some positive reviews about it and decided to try it. Diesel Test 2010 is mainly tribulus based. There are a lot of mixed reviews about tribulus but I am a big fan of tribulus products and immediately loved Diesel Test 2010 from the start. It is too bad that there are no longer anymore bottles because I greatly enough. The downside to Diesel Test 2010 is there is a great drop in libido when you take too many tablets. With Diesel Test Hardcore there is a slight drop in libido, but with 2010 I could literally feel my libido stop dead in its tracks. I found Diesel Test Hardcore to be more effective and potent vs. Diesel Test 2010. I recall wanting to buy as much Diesel Test 2010 back in the day because it was slowly beingt discontinued.

Diesel Test+ActivaTe

This combo was the best that I have tried thus far. I was taking 5 tablets of Diesel Test 2010 and 6 capsules of ActivaTe. I could almost feel the change in my body's natural testosterone. My skin got to the point where it was uncontrollably oily and caused acne non-stop. My balls essentially got bigger and I had this ridiculous libido all the time. This is basically like the Diesel Test 2010 standalone, except the large amount of urtica dioca incredibly increased my free test, from what I percieved to be very high. This stack is the only combo I'd put ahead of Diesel Test Hardcore. Of course there are 2 products that are involved at the same time, but it was a stack that I greatly enjoyed....although it was quite expensive

Diesel Test 2040 (standalone)

This is the reason why I tried to buy as much Diesel Test 2010 as I could. I bought a bottle of Diesel Test 2040 which was a test booster+creatine. While 2010 was primarly tribulus based, 2040 was Long Jack based. I'm not a big fan of long jack vs. tribulus. I first started taking 2040 at the recommended dose. When it was not producing any results, I upped the dosage which also produced no results. Diesel Test Hardcore is both tribulus/long jack based so it is hard for me to judge exactly which worked for me. I was quite disappointed with Diesel Test 2040 as I had 0 gains. Diesel Test Hardcore is far more superior to 2040

Diesel Test 2040+ Trib Test

I took Diesel Test 2040 + Trib Test both at recommended dosages following the instructions on the bottle. With trib test and 2040, I was taking long jack, tribulus, and urtica dioca with all those bottles. I noticed a SLIGHT improvement, but taking trib test solo, I credited the gains towards towards trib test. Diesel Test Hardcore also contained tribulus, long jack, and urtica dioca and worked much better.

Trib Test (standalone)

I used 2 bottles of Trib Test as a standalone when I was doing things on a budget before. I was kinda skeptical about using trib test as only a standalone vs. stacking it with another product. At 3 tablets a day I had decent results from it. My expierence with trib test was that it was a milder version of Diesel Test 2010. Of course Diesel Test Hardcore would probably be even better with this.

E-Bol (standalone)

This is a product by thermolife. I decided to try this product back in Jan when all the hype about ecdysterone products were around. I used the product at its recommended dosage @ 6 capsules/ED and saw virtually no results. I don't even want to claim what I 'might' have felt because it really was so inconsistant that it could have been a placebo effect. Diesel Test Hardcore worked incredibly better than E-Bol in different aspect of my training vs. E-Bol

Overall review:

-Diesel Test 2010+ ActivaTe

-Diesel Test Hardcore

-The rest of the products.

My expierence with Diesel Test Hardcore has been good. I adjusted the dosing for a bit and tried different dose timings before I found out what worked best for me. I think that people have a tendency to think 'more is better' mentality, because I only know of (1) person who used the product @ its recommended dosage, besides myself. I found 5 tablets @ 1/2/2 dose timing with 4.5 hrs between each dose to be the most effective for me because I workout in the evening.

I noticed an increase in the quality of intensity and libido from using DTH. Also I noticed towards the end of my log a slight decrease in bodyfat and increase in muscle hardness. My endurance was not much changed although, this is typically correlated with whatever pre-workout supp. I'm using. Overall I am happy with DTH, and I already ordered a bottle about 1 week ago so I have an unopened bottle sitting on my counter. I plan on stacking it with several products in about a month. Something like:

-Diesel Test Hardcore
-Trib Test
-ActivaTe

.....over and out.........

Starting weight: 185lbs

Post DTH weight day 1: 186.8lbs

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to log as much towards the end as I wanted to. I want to thank Chuck for sponsoring me a bottle of DTH, even if you didn't sponsor me I'd have bought it anyway.:rofl:

-E-Bol (standalone)

Diesel Test 2010 is the first version I tried when I first started using Diesel Test. This was back in Jan when I was looking for a quality natural testosterone support supplement and I saw some positive reviews about it and decided to try it. Diesel Test 2010 is mainly tribulus based. There are a lot of mixed reviews about tribulus but I am a big fan of tribulus products and immediately loved Diesel Test 2010 from the start. It is too bad that there are no longer anymore bottles because I greatly enough. The downside to Diesel Test 2010 is there is a great drop in libido when you take too many tablets. With Diesel Test Hardcore there is a slight drop in libido, but with 2010 I could literally feel my libido stop dead in its tracks. I found Diesel Test Hardcore to be more effective and potent vs. Diesel Test 2010. I recall wanting to buy as much Diesel Test 2010 back in the day because it was slowly beingt discontinued.

Diesel Test+ActivaTe

This combo was the best that I have tried thus far. I was taking 5 tablets of Diesel Test 2010 and 6 capsules of ActivaTe. I could almost feel the change in my body's natural testosterone. My skin got to the point where it was uncontrollably oily and caused acne non-stop. My balls essentially got bigger and I had this ridiculous libido all the time. This is basically like the Diesel Test 2010 standalone, except the large amount of urtica dioca incredibly increased my free test, from what I percieved to be very high. This stack is the only combo I'd put ahead of Diesel Test Hardcore. Of course there are 2 products that are involved at the same time, but it was a stack that I greatly enjoyed....although it was quite expensive

This is the reason why I tried to buy as much Diesel Test 2010 as I could. I bought a bottle of Diesel Test 2040 which was a test booster+creatine. While 2010 was primarly tribulus based, 2040 was Long Jack based. I'm not a big fan of long jack vs. tribulus. I first started taking 2040 at the recommended dose. When it was not producing any results, I upped the dosage which also produced no results. Diesel Test Hardcore is both tribulus/long jack based so it is hard for me to judge exactly which worked for me. I was quite disappointed with Diesel Test 2040 as I had 0 gains. Diesel Test Hardcore is far more superior to 2040

I took Diesel Test 2040 + Trib Test both at recommended dosages following the instructions on the bottle. With trib test and 2040, I was taking long jack, tribulus, and urtica dioca with all those bottles. I noticed a SLIGHT improvement, but taking trib test solo, I credited the gains towards towards trib test. Diesel Test Hardcore also contained tribulus, long jack, and urtica dioca and worked much better.

Trib Test (standalone)

I used 2 bottles of Trib Test as a standalone when I was doing things on a budget before. I was kinda skeptical about using trib test as only a standalone vs. stacking it with another product. At 3 tablets a day I had decent results from it. My expierence with trib test was that it was a milder version of Diesel Test 2010. Of course Diesel Test Hardcore would probably be even better with this.

E-Bol (standalone)

This is a product by thermolife. I decided to try this product back in Jan when all the hype about ecdysterone products were around. I used the product at its recommended dosage @ 6 capsules/ED and saw virtually no results. I don't even want to claim what I 'might' have felt because it really was so inconsistant that it could have been a placebo effect. Diesel Test Hardcore worked incredibly better than E-Bol in different aspect of my training vs. E-Bol

Overall review:

-Diesel Test Hardcore

My expierence with Diesel Test Hardcore has been good. I adjusted the dosing for a bit and tried different dose timings before I found out what worked best for me. I think that people have a tendency to think 'more is better' mentality, because I only know of (1) person who used the product @ its recommended dosage, besides myself. I found 5 tablets @ 1/2/2 dose timing with 4.5 hrs between each dose to be the most effective for me because I workout in the evening.

I noticed an increase in the quality of intensity and libido from using DTH. Also I noticed towards the end of my log a slight decrease in bodyfat and increase in muscle hardness. My endurance was not much changed although, this is typically correlated with whatever pre-workout supp. I'm using. Overall I am happy with DTH, and I already ordered a bottle about 1 week ago so I have an unopened bottle sitting on my counter. I plan on stacking it with several products in about a month. Something like:

-Diesel Test Hardcore
-Trib Test
-ActivaTe

you can run DTH and Trib Test Extreme its Nettle based. Info will be on getdiesel.com in the next few days. and on am.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
you can run DTH and Trib Test Extreme its Nettle based. Info will be on getdiesel.com in the next few days. and on am.
Now that sounds :bruce1:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Post DTH weight day 3: 187.0 lbs

...exactly the same as yesterday.....crazy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So far it looks like I've put on about a solid 1lb with the bottle of DTH I ran. (approx. 4 weeks).

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I do not want to sound condescending in an way, but are you really happy with 1lb and not really any dramatic strength increases in 4 weeks? It seems like the switching of routines so often might be interfering with your overall gains and might have nothing to do with the supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

-E-Bol (standalone)

Diesel Test+ActivaTe

Trib Test (standalone)

E-Bol (standalone)

Overall review:

-Diesel Test Hardcore

-Diesel Test Hardcore
-Trib Test
-ActivaTe

great review reaper: you are right dth/trib test is solid. if i added the activate i would have to run e-form, all that free test would also free up a lot of estrogen,imo. again great review.:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I do not want to sound condescending in an way, but are you really happy with 1lb and not really any dramatic strength increases in 4 weeks? It seems like the switching of routines so often might be interfering with your overall gains and might have nothing to do with the supps.
With the gain I am happy with 1 lb. Through the course of 1 year that will equate to 10-12lbs gain naturally which I am indeed happy with.

Also I feel that if I adjusted my diet to higher amount of protein then I would have gotten better gains. I've been trying to bulk for the last 2 years so right now I'm just running on maint.

About the training...I have been trying this off and on for the past year and it has worked so far. I am still messing around with different training techniques. I might come back again and try DC training.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
great review reaper: you are right dth/trib test is solid. if i added the activate i would have to run e-form, all that free test would also free up a lot of estrogen,imo. again great review.:cheers:
It depends on how your body reacts to anti-estrogens (i.e. painful joints, etc), but they are not a bad idea to run every now and then. You make a good point on running an anti-e with ActivaTe (man I just love that shlt!)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I guess I also forgot to note this before. Since I am in bodybuilding my muscle mass/size and symmetry are the most important to me. Strength gains are a plus and I am always shooting to increase strength, but honestly if I could get a huge chest benching 150lbs I'm ok with that.

For me my overall goal is to have decent muscle mass and symmetry. I'm not looking into powerlifting or anything.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wrap up: I put on ~ 1.1 lbs in the course of around 4 weeks while using Diesel Test Hardcore. I'm not making any bold claims or blown out of proportion promises, I am simply stating my results with using the product.