GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I've got my sample, just waiting to give it a try!

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Heres my review on both products, thanks again to DJBeanPole for the samples

Evol
Taste - 9/10 Very good tasting and mixes easily
Energy - 8/10 I've taken many stims, this was not too much but just right, no crash after taking this
Focus - 9/10 Once I got to the gym I was in the zone
Pumps - 8/10 I tried this on a leg day, the pump was ok but nothing too crazy
what I really like the most was the euphoric feeling I got within about 10 minutes of taking this. This stuff just made me feel great.

Stimaholic
Taste - 9/10 Very good tasting and mixes easily
Energy - 9/10 I got more a stim feeling with this than Evol, I didnt crash afterwards but did notice a headache after taking it
Focus - 9/10
Pumps - 9/10 The pump was good but hard to tell if it was more than the Evol as I was training chest and biceps and normally get a good pump regardless of what I take.

Overall I'm going to have to buy Evol as I liked the euphoric feeling I got from it, just overall put me in a damn good mood

Just to add, Im also taking Phenadrol first thing in the morning around 4:30am, the preworkouts were taken around 3:30pm.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys got anymore samples available? I'm especially interested in trying the Evol :)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I hope I'm not to late!
I would love to try this product both look amazing. Would be happy to review honestly. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is like 8 months old. They're not board sponsors anymore.

johnahan1994

Awards
Hey im definitely interested in trying STIMaholic! Are there still available samples?