GENOMYX STIMaholic SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 150 AVAILABLE!!!

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Hope I made the cut to give this a try.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be going up in the next few days so keep an eye out.
Get in on this AMers! Hands down a great PWO!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Just used my samples this past weekend. I used evolve after work on a Friday... Took me from tired and unmotivated to ready for the weights. After a few sets the blood got flowing, and I powered through a great loer body workout. Pump, vascularity, strength and stamina were definitely up. Best thing about it was the flavor. It tasted like a normal drink, it lacked the bitter aftertaste many Pwos have from certain ingredients.

i then used the stimaholic over the weekend while doing a 25 mile backpacking trip. I used it in place of coffee in the morning. It kept me motoring up a pretty miserable incline for about 4 hours in the heat. Def interesting using something like this outside the gym... It does have alternate uses. Good stuff.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be going up in the next few days so keep an eye out.
My Twitter account is constantly spewing forth this information ;)

joh408

Awards
  • Established
DJ any chance I can get in on this too?

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Thanks DJ!!! Address sent.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DJ! Address sent!

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Got my samples of STIMaholic and EVOL yesterday all the way from Hog country. Took EVOL this morning and will be posting later when I get more time.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never got my samples :(
Yours were included in the second round of shipping towards the end of May. I'll have them send you another sample.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Taste - 9/10 - This was very good Fruit Punch flavor. Actually reminded me of sweet-tarts.

Focus - 9/10 - This was smooth and came on when needed. I just seemed to take on the weights without any distractions.

Energy - 10/10 - I changed my routine by moving my cardio to after my weight lifting. My energy levels were great.

Pumps - 7/10 - Didn't get any extra pump or none that I noticed as being more than what I normally get.

OVERALL - 9/10 - Definitely a great pre-workout.

Thank you for the sample. Great job creating a pre-workout that does it's job.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste - 9/10 - This was very good Fruit Punch flavor. Actually reminded me of sweet-tarts.

Focus - 9/10 - This was smooth and came on when needed. I just seemed to take on the weights without any distractions.

Energy - 10/10 - I changed my routine by moving my cardio to after my weight lifting. My energy levels were great.

Pumps - 7/10 - Didn't get any extra pump or none that I noticed as being more than what I normally get.

OVERALL - 9/10 - Definitely a great pre-workout.

Thank you for the sample. Great job creating a pre-workout that does it's job.
Was this EVOL or Stimaholic?

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Was this EVOL or Stimaholic?
Sorry, my mistake. This was actually for the EVOL. I tried to post the review on the product page, but the link was dead. Sent a report to the admin to fix so I could put my review there too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to DJBeanPole and Genomyx for the samples. Got some great preworkouts.

Stimaholic

Mixability
5/5
No issues. No particles floating. Only needed a few shakes

Taste
4/5
Mixed in about 10-12 oz water. Refreshing in the morning but I'm not sure how I would do throughout a whole tub. Pretty light flavor but sweet enough. Definitely a piña colada taste

Energy
5/5
Great energy. Drank it about 535 and I was running late for my workout. Left the house at 545, kicked in about halfway through my 4 mile bike ride to the gym. Made it to the gym in a little over 15 minutes. Great pace to the ride. Once I got there it was endless energy. Had to hustle to do chest and shoulders in about 35 minutes and got it done. Chest and shoulders for me incorporates warm up exercises for both bench and OHP and then accessories after 5/3/1 for both so usually it takes me well over an hour. No crash later. Some stims have me passing out on the light rail home from work but I had energy all day.

Focus
5/5
As I explained above I was pressed for time. Stimaholic had me dialed in and ready to kill the weights. I felt my set up on bench was very tight and my bar path was great from what I can tell. Focus stayed through lunch and it was nice at work.

Pump
4/5
Not as good of a pump as some of my pre cocktails but it was damn good for 1 scoop. Wish I took pics. Shoulders were capped nicely. Chest was pumped nicely. Did incline hex press for inner and upper pecs and they were very full.

Overall
5/5
Great energy. Could be used for either a vanity pump day or a power day. Very versatile. I just picked up a bunch of pres but will put this in the rotation.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I get 35 "samples" so I can refill my STIMaHolic tub please! Running low! Thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I get 35 "samples" so I can refill my STIMaHolic tub please! Running low! Thanks.
We actually just got the 35 serving sample size in. We can get it to you for free as long as you're willing to meet half way and pay the $40 for shipping and handling.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We actually just got the 35 serving sample size in. We can get it to you for free as long as you're willing to meet half way and pay the $40 for shipping and handling.
ROFL!!! What a steal! For as good as STIMaholic is, I'll take two please!!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Evol

Mixability
5/5
No problems at all in 10-12 oz water. Stayed mixed over night almost completely

Taste
4/5
Sweet but not too sweet. Pretty good flavoring. No issues with my stomach or anything during the ride to the gym or the workout

Energy
4/5
Got me up for the gym quickly but it died down a few hours post gym. Killed my back workout and my bike ride. Very nice stim, not jittery at all. Crashed pretty hard around 10 am after drinking it at 515. I prefer stimaholic in this regard

Focus
4/5
Felt pretty dialed in with mind muscle connection. It's up there with some of the pres I've taken. On deads I could lock in my tightness and focus on good form.

Pump
4/5
Good back pump, looking real thick after with my muscles swollen with blood. Nothing skin splitting or anything but a good pump regardless

Overall
4/5
Good stim, good focus, good pump. I prefer Stimaholic for the crash aspect since I was exhausted a few hours post Evol. Overall good preworkout that I wouldn't mind taking on weekends or days when a crash wouldn't affect me too bad

I'll be posting these up on the review pages once I get to my computer later tonight

Younglifter16

Awards
i bought a tub of this stuff to stack with high volume after my show. Thanks for the sample kind folks

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My review of Blue Colada Stmaholic sample. I consider my self stim sensitive so I took a half serving about a week apart.

Taste 8.5/10
Note I had a half serving but don't think it affected my review. I first started with 6oz of water but then added 10oz more without comprising taste. It was not overly sweet but refreshing... Sort of a "blue freezie" like flavour. Would be interested to try the apple. On the negative side my throat was pretty dry afterwards even with 16oz of water so took some coconut water powder with my intra drink to rehydrate.

Mix-ability 10/10
No issues.

Focus/Energy 9/10
Did a chest workout and killed it, but didn't feel like I had the same boost for cardio afterwards. 30 mins of elliptical was a bit of a struggle. I did have a rough sleep the night before so not sure I can blame stimaholic. My heart was thumping all workout at only half a serving... Would be scared to go full serving!

Value 9/10
At half serving would get 70 servings so that's great, but would definitely need an intra to rehydrate me...

Thanks for the sample DJ BP

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My review of Blue Colada Stmaholic sample. I consider my self stim sensitive so I took a half serving about a week apart.

Taste 8.5/10
Note I had a half serving but don't think it affected my review. I first started with 6oz of water but then added 10oz more without comprising taste. It was not overly sweet but refreshing... Sort of a "blue freezie" like flavour. Would be interested to try the apple. On the negative side my throat was pretty dry afterwards even with 16oz of water so took some coconut water powder with my intra drink to rehydrate.

Mix-ability 10/10
No issues.

Focus/Energy 9/10
Did a chest workout and killed it, but didn't feel like I had the same boost for cardio afterwards. 30 mins of elliptical was a bit of a struggle. I did have a rough sleep the night before so not sure I can blame stimaholic. My heart was thumping all workout at only half a serving... Would be scared to go full serving!

Value 9/10
At half serving would get 70 servings so that's great, but would definitely need an intra to rehydrate me...

Thanks for the sample DJ BP
Thanks for the review my man! I feel like most people will do well with the half to 3/4 scoop range which is not only an effective dose for most but will also extend the longevity of the tub saving you some $$$!!! Win win!

Willie_h

Awards
Free samples plz

Hi, i'd like to try a sample if its not too much bother. I give you my word that i will give an honest review. Thank you

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I'd like a sample if possible :) looking for a new pre.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
If this is still available, I would love to review your product.

Thanks

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Same here! Am I too late for a sample?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll PM you all shortly. It's still available I'm just out running errands so when I return you'll get PMs

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Willie_h

Awards
Thank you

Sent you my address. Can't wait to try STEMaholic. You are awesome ?

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Are samples still available? Would like to give this a try as I'm currently looking for a new pre workout supp.

FlashSunday

Awards
Got my sample fro. Another forum and it was on point! Very clean!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Willie_h

Awards
Yeah i've been told this every time so far lol bjbeanpole thanks for the reply anyways buddy

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
Well after some time away from the boards due to vacation and a major factory audit (took over a month to prepare), I am back and with my review of STIMacholic by Genomyx.

Mixability - 10/10 - Mixed a full dose serving in 8 oz. of cold water. Shaker cup took care of the rest. No powder left in the cup.

Taste - 9/10 - The Blue Colada flavor is a great change from the overly used Fruit Punch. I personally am not a fan of any colada drinks, but this flavor was pretty good stuff.

Focus - 10/10 - This is definitely a great product to get you in the zone. I did not want anybody messing with me, as I had work to be done.

Energy - 8/10 - Plenty of energy to get my workout going. I normally run into a bit of fatigue at the end of workouts due to hitting it at 5am and many times without a major meal. I am a true STIMaholic and usually extra doses of straight Beta-Alanine on top of my pre-workout mixes. So with this blend alone, it a full dose may put many over the top with energy.

Pumps - 6/10 - Pumps were not as noticeable as with other blends built specifically for promoting pumps. The pump that I achieved I feel was due to the extra energy and focus to put in the work with higher intensity.

OVERALL - 9/10 - I would highly recommend this to people to give it a try.

Thank you for the sample. Always great to support some fellow Arkansas boys.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to DJBeanPole, I received my samples last week and just tried them this week.. I'll be posting a review later today but I must say both products were great and I'll definitely have to buy them.