dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about half a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder left and I finished my bottle of Gut Health 11 February.
I can go ahead and get a restock out to you. I still owe you some Majestic Mudd anyway.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can go ahead and get a restock out to you. I still owe you some Majestic Mudd anyway.
That would be cool :) Do you want me to continue using H.E.A.T. Stack as well - since I finished the bottle on 17 February, and really only got about 1-2 weeks of stacking that with DCP (since it arrived later than expected) - so that I can do a more comprehensive review on the complete stack?

Can't wait for more Mudd - that, along with Flawless: IDRT is the only facial skincare regimen anyone needs for soft, smooth, flawless skin!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be cool :) Do you want me to continue using H.E.A.T. Stack as well - since I finished the bottle on 17 February, and really only got about 1-2 weeks of stacking that with DCP (since it arrived later than expected) - so that I can do a more comprehensive review on the complete stack?

Can't wait for more Mudd - that, along with Flawless: IDRT is the only facial skincare regimen anyone needs for soft, smooth, flawless skin!
Let me check stock. I know we're pretty much sold out of HEAT Stack for now, so I have to see how many, if any, we have.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me check stock. I know we're pretty much sold out of HEAT Stack for now, so I have to see how many, if any, we have.
It's ok if you don't have any - if not, I will get a review up on my experience with the single bottle I used.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to that review, I love the HEAT/DCP stack....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 40: No Fear!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"It's not out abilities that show what we truly are; it is our choices." - Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive

TRAINING

Cardio - CrossRamp:
20 min @ R10/CR10

Stretch 20 min.

Upper-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
Alternate Set A -
1. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 10
2. Dips 4 x 10
Alternate Set B -
3. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10
4. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 10
Alternate Set C -
5. Cable Crossovers 4 x 10
6. V-Bar Close-Grip Seated Row 4 x 10

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Actually woke at 0524, but went back to sleep for another three hours - NOT cool; I need to get up at ~0400!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good.

Energy: Lots.

Joints: Superiomedial aspect of left knee was twinging early in the day, but the pain dissipated the colder it got and the more activity I was doing.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: I was lifting heavier weights than I was on the specific Shoulders and Arms' sessions earlier this week for more reps - interesting.

Pump: Reasonable.

Vascularity: Top of the line.

Quality of Training: Decided on the CrossRamp again today - I need some variety, since I find myself getting bored after 5-10 minutes of cardio, no matter what it is, and I NEED to do a lot MORE! . . . Resistance training was great. I had initially planned on doing a Full-Body session, but decided to complete Legs and Abs in the evening (ended up helping someone move, lifting heavy and up and down stairs, etc. for 5-6 hours, so used that as my second session today) . . .

Recovery: My lower back is not pleased with me.

Body Composition and Look: The sooner I get leaner, the better my head will be!

Other Notes: Did a bit more looking over successful fat loss periods pre-training this morning, and the same pattern arose with last year as with previous years - ALL HIGH intensity training, 4-5 days with resistance sessions, 4-5 of those sessions having pre AND post-weights cardio of 20-40 minutes (three of the pre-weights cardio being HIIT), and 3-4 days with a second cardio session in the evening, 90% of my cardio mode as running or sprints. I'm already going back to high volume and more cardio, especially running, so I feel good knowing that I am on the right track.

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"To win in life, don't fear in life." - Gaspari Nutrition

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 41: INDIVIDUALIZE!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Rise Against - Elective Amnesia

TRAINING

Tomorrow swapped with today . . .

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Woke after ~9 hours. After about an hour, went back to bed for another couple.

Energy: Shattered. And it's a vicious circle.

Recovery: Seems all that moving yesterday really took a lot out of me.

Other Notes: This week has been all over the place as far as training, so far with every other day being a day of little or no training - NOT cool. Tomorrow I am going to do today's Full-Body session, and then it's onto the HIT session on Sunday, and then HIGH VOLUME TRAINING is back to STAY!

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

I see so many people ask, "What is the best training programme to do or follow?" Whilst there are many training programmes out there, there is no "best" training programme or routine to follow. The "best" training programme to do is one that is SPECIFIC TO YOU, INDIVIDUALIZED for YOUR GOALS AND NEEDS and no one else. You can take parts of different training programmes and amalgamate them together, create a modified version of an existing one specific to you (such as I did with my modified versions of Velocity Training), so that you get the best of everything as it relates to you and helping YOU achieve YOUR goals.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 42: Aspire to Inspire

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I aspire to inspire until I expire." - Peter Haenga

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

DevilDriver - Black Soul Choir

TRAINING

Cardio - CrossRamp:
10 min @ R10/CR10

Stretch 5 min.

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between giant sets):
Giant Set A -
1. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 10
2. Dips(1) 4 x 10
3. DB Lateral Raises(2) 4 x 10/10 per side
4. Supinated Lat-Pull-Down(3) 4 x 10
5. Push-Ups(4) 4 x 10
Giant Set B -
6. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift(5) (B to touch ground) 4 x 10
7. Lying Leg Curl 4 x 10
8. Swissball Double-Leg Raise 4 x 10
9. Rope Crunch 4 x 10
10. Bicycle 4 x 10 per side

Post-Weights Cardio - CrossRamp:
10 min @ R10/CR10

Stretch 15 min.

(1) First two sets were Incline Dips, last two regular Dips on Dips' bars.
(2) Second and third sets single-arm raises, first and fourth sets using both arms.
(3) Last two sets in a squat position.
(4) First set with hands on DB, last three sets on fists.
(5) Last set standing on a 5-inch step, BB all the way to touch the ground.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. NOT good length for sleep - ~5 hours it needs to be!

Energy: Have a lot of energy, actually - the less recovery I have when resistance training, the more energy and alive I seem to have and be. Interesting.

Joints: No issues with anything today - so far.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Good.

Pump: High.

Vascularity: The best it has been in a resistance session in about a year (even when leaner) - started off strong and just got better.

Quality of Training: The CrossRamp is like a new toy for me, but I am going to be returning to using running as my predominant mode of cardio from Monday . . . Resistance session was awesome. More like a circuit, I guess, as I set it up in giant sets. I changed 1-2 things during each giant set re exercises (see subnotes above) . . . Finished off with more CrossRamp to get my heart going . . .

Body Composition and Look: Ashamedly, I am in the worst shape on my life - working on changing it!

Other Notes: Started using LipoBURN instead of DermaTherm Target today (changes reflected in post #1), since the latter is as ineffective as it was the first time I used it (it's nothing like the original, and removing the 7-OH DHEA and 7-oxo DHEA from the formula ruined it for me).

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"STOP SEEKING THE EASY ROAD, DON'T TALK TO FOOLS, KEEP MOVING FORWARD." - Walt Ostarly

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comments are looking good Rosie.... i see a huge difference in outlook;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep going Rosie!. The only real resistance is in your mind!.
You're right there! No more disappointment in myself! THAT I can promise! Thanks for your support :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your ready girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you been ready..., but your READY now!!

:147:
Yeppers! It's taken me ~7 weeks to really get ready and KICK MY ASS into it :spank: but now there's NO STOPPING IT! :drillsergeant:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 43: Six Weeks Down

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! . . . Cause if you're willing to go through all the battling you got to go through to get where you want to get, who's got the right to stop you? . . . It's your right to listen to your gut, it ain't nobody's right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!" - Rocky Balboa, Rocky Balboa

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Motivation - "Be Great, Powerful Beyond Measure"

POWERFUL, POWERFUL words!

TRAINING

V-Burn Challenge Circuit (no recovery between exercises; 1 minute recovery between rounds):
4 x rounds -
1. Jumping Split Squat x 10
2. Hand Walkout (from toes) x 10
3. Single-Leg Deadlift (with twist and lateral reach) x 10 per side
4. Push-Up (with alternate side rotation) x 10
5. Jumping Jacks x 10
6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10 per side
7. Handstand Push-Up x 10
8. Squat Thrust (jump and reach) x 10

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Still NOT cool. I AM going to get my body BACK INTO SCHEDULE AS I WANT IT, no matter what it takes!

Energy: Not bouncing off the walls, but not completely dead, either.

Stress: Just went up a few notches after seeing this week's body statistics, but it's nothing that can't be worked out through hard work and discipline!

Joints: Erase has FINALLY kicked in!

Endurance: Ok.

Strength: The V-Burn Challenge Circuit is not about strength.

Pump: High.

Vascularity: Blue on top of my skin.

Quality of Training: If today is any indication of my fitness level, then I am DEFINITELY going to have to take it UP quite a few notches to get my body back to where I can train for hours and hours again without batting an eyelid.

Body Composition and Look: 126.6 pounds at 11.7% bodyfat. GAINED 0.7% bodyfat over the last week! WTF?! Nutrition definitely needs to be tightened up, and I AM going to be cutting like anyone else this time around - I can't afford NOT to! Training with high volume and even MORE intensity is definitely the way to go as well!

Other Notes: Last day of my current stash of Alpha-T2 tomorrow, so will be dosing Shift instead of Alpha-T2 from 1 March (changes reflected in post #1).

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

If you want fat loss, carbohydrates are NOT the enemy! You NEED at least 50-100 grams of CHO per day for your body to burn fat effectively and to provide the energy requirements of your brain and central nervous system (Wardlaw & Hampl, 2007). A good guideline is to have at least 1 gram of CHO per kg of body mass per day as a MINIMUM (Burke, 2006).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 44: Never Give In!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Doing the uncommon requires uncommon behavior." - Jeff Miller

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Breaking Benjamin - Dance With The Devil

TRAINING

am

HIIT Cardio - Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 4 x 40 sec sprint/20 sec recovery
e. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between trisets);
Triset A -
1. Behind-the-neck Military Press 4 x 8
2. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 8 per side
3. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 6
Triset B -
4. Seated BB Shoulder Press 4 x 6
5. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 15
6. Seated DB Rear Raises 4 x 10
Triset C -
7. BB Military Press 2 x 6
8. DB Clean and Press 2 x 8
9. Incline DB Rear Raises 2 x 10
Triset D -
10. BB Romanian Deadlifts 2 x 10
11. Lying Leg Curls 2 x 10
12. Single-Leg DB Deadlifts 2 x 10 per side

Post-Weights Cardio - Stepper:
20 min @ 12 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

pm

Cardio - Stepper:
10 min @ 12 floors/min

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 3 x 12, 10, 8 per side
2. Seated DB Shoulder Press 3 x 8
Superset B -
3. Seated DB Rear Raises 3 x 10
4. Plate Hammer Raises 3 x 8
Superset C -
5. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (on 5-inch box - BB to touch ground) 2 x 10
6. Single-Leg DB Deadlift 2 x 10 per side
Superset D -
7. Step-Ups (onto high bench) 2 x 10 per side
8. Alternate Backward Lunges 2 x 10 per side

Post-Weights Cardio - Run (on length of basketball court):
a. 24 x suicides
b. 6 x backwards (up court) and forwards (back)

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: 4-5 hours. Very broken, waking every hour or so, unsure of how long I was actually asleep.

Mood/Aggression: Highly pissed off and aggressive once finished am training.

Energy: Ok.

Endurance: Fine. It's boredom more than anything - how on earth I used to spend several hours on a bike and find it pass quickly is beyond me, because it's an effort to remain focused for even 20 minutes doing cardio at the moment!

Strength: Good.

Pump: Painful.

Vascularity: Decent.

Quality of Training: HIIT was an effort - definitely need to lose the weight and fat to better my running performance! Efforts not feel like they were that great . . . Resistance session was fine, ~45 minutes - as they all need to be form now on. Not really wanting to be doing it, which doesn't make sense, since I have all the motivation in the world . . . Post-Weights Cardio was another effort to stay with and finish . . .

Appetite: Diet is my bane, and from now on, if I want to eat and binge, it'll be time for something else naughty instead ;)

Body Composition and Look: I'm sick of being size fat - doing something about it!

Other Notes: I want this!!! I DO!!! So get your head in the game - it'll be easier to do what has to be done, instead of it feeling like a chore that you're going to resent, girl!!! . . . Since I finish up the last of my Genomyx goodies in two days, I will complete this log with some reviews on 2 March . . .

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." - Winston Churchill. When the going gets tough, that's when your resolve needs to be hardened!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 45: GRIT

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"It's ok to want to win, but you've got to really want to win, you've got to have a burning desire to win." - Layne Norton, Ava Cowan: Naturally Driven | Foundations of Success

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Cold - Ocean

TRAINING

am

Cardio - Run 20 min.

Arms (3 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 2 x 18, 6
2. Dips 2 x 6

pm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4.5 hours. With another couple of hours post-training.

Energy: Physically (and mentally) EXHAUSTED! Energy was so bad that after a couple of supersets of my resistance session this morning, I was almost out cold on the floor, so I stopped, went home, had a shower, and went straight back to bed to sleep!

Stress: High.

Endurance: Not the best today.

Strength: Faltering.

Pump: None.

Vascularity: Reasonable.

Quality of Training: My run this morning was slow as slow - going to take a little more to get back into running, but I WILL do it! I was so exhausted that I nearly stopped after that was done and went home, but pushed myself into the weights room . . . After two sets I was almost asleep during my recovery period, and so decided that I would finish this session in the evening pre-bed as my second training session of the day . . . Ended up being so shattered that I consider today as this week's Day Off, and tomorrow will see my Arms session done . . .

Recovery: Whooped!

Other Notes: From now on, I'll probably be doing half of my resistance sessions in the am and half in the pm, making sure that I get in some double resistance sessions each week, and make my second training session 3-4 days (might go to five days some weeks) even MORE INTENSE!

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"Passion means nothing without execution. One can always find reasons to not do something and this is the negative way of thinking that holds so many back. It's not about what you can't do, but what you can do. Stop believing that you can't do something. There are a million reasons that are fabricated daily as to why something can’t be done, but having reasons and excuses leaves you empty handed...Excuses only serve to bring you down and exacerbate the idea that you can't accomplish what you want. You become your own worst enemy." - kimura9 on MD Forums, This Is All on You.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 46: MAKE Your Dreams HAPPEN!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful." - Mark Victor Hanson

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Skillet - Monster

TRAINING

am

HIIT Cardio - Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

Arms (1 min recovery between trisets):
Triset A -
1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 10, 6, 6
2. DB Zottoman Curls 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
3. Alternate DB Bicep Curls 4 x 6 per side
Triset B -
4. Dips 4 x 6
5. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
6. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 6 per side

Stretch 10 min.

pm

HIIT Cardio - Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 3 x 21
2. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 3 x 6
Superset B -
3. Alternate DB Bicep Curls 4 x 12 per side
4. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6
Superset C -
5. DB Concentration Curls 2 x 10 per side
6. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 2 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio - Skip/Box:
a. Skip 5 min
b. Rest 1 min
c. Skip 1 min
d. Straight Punches 1 min
e. Skip 1 min
f. Hooks 1 min
g. Skip 1 min
h. Uppercuts 1 min
i. Skip 1 min
j. Pitter-Patter 1 min
k. Skip 1 min
l. Plank 1 min

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Waking at ~0430 the last few days - an hour later than I want to be waking, but I don't mind that, considering I am going to bed 2-3 hours later than I was when I was on my 0330 waking schedule, and so long as I get back on track, it's ok. Slept for ~4.5 hours and had a further ~4.5 later.

Mood/Aggression: Reasonable.

Energy: I have energy! It's back - just needed some more carbohydrates (although I have to limit my sugar intake).

Endurance: Good - my second training session is NOT just going to be cardio those 3-4 days a week, but a mix of cardio and weights.

Strength: Fine.

Pump: Not a lot today during am resistance training, surprisingly. Strong during pm resistance training, though.

Vascularity: A lot of this, though, and vascularity is looking better than when I am leaner - so if it continues, I'll have the vascularity I want when I AM leaner! . . . Vascularity was the best to date during my pm resistance training, strong through BOTH deltoids and arms . . .

Quality of Training: HIIT is going to take some more easing into, I think, and I'm going to start lower in the week re sprints and gradually increase them over the week. From tomorrow, all my HIIT will be done running OUTSIDE, since the ice has all but gone today and definitely will be from tomorrow! . . . Resistance training was ok. They're painting the weights room in the gym today and tomorrow and so everything was everywhere, and I was training in around paint buckets and people, but did it . . . Pm training was pretty awesome. After feeling like I was going to be sick during pm HIIT (I ate a HUGE meal ~3 hours pre-training, and I don't do well training with a full stomach), resistance training was GREAT! Strength increasing, pump strong, and upper body looking nice and defined . . .

Recovery: I was fine for my pm training - didn't even feel like I had trained in the morning!

Body Composition and Look: I'm going to stop doing Supinated Close-Grip Pull-Ups, since I don't want my back to get any wider (gained two inches in width over the last ~7 weeks) - just leaner. My upper body has come a long way in the last ~7 weeks (so SOMEthing good came out of the increase in body composition) with increase in muscle mass in back, deltoids, and arms (an inch gained re bicep girths - both unflexed and flexed). However, so has my lower body, and I'm going to be working on losing 4-5 inches off BOTH my glutes and thighs whilst maintaining my upper body mass (hard, but not impossible).

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"My life turned around when I began to believe in me." - Dr. Robert Schuller. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR ABILITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS! I cannot reiterate this enough! You have a lot more power to achieve when you believe! if you don't believe you can, you're beaten before you even start. It's not enough to have others believe in you - you have to believe in YOURSELF! The power starts with YOU!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of H.E.A.T. Stack

My first bottle of H.E.A.T. Stack finished . . . I started out using it standalone, to see how it affected me, before stacking it with other products that I have previously used. I ended up using H.E.A.T. Stack for ~3 weeks (instead of the planned one week only) standalone before finishing my last week on it with DCP . . .

What is it?

* Increases lipolysis and enhances fat loss
* Improves mood
* Appetite suppression
* Aids in nutrient repartitioning
* Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and pain reducing benefits
* Blood pressure regulating effects

For more information on H.E.A.T. Stack, review Genomyx - H.E.A.T. Stack.

Fat Loss: I actually did NOT have any fat loss when using the H.E.A.T. Stack. In saying all that, the goal during the period I was using H.E.A.T. Stack was NOT fat loss, but a RECOMP, and so therefore, for what I was trying to achieve, I WAS SUCCESSFUL . . . Going over the individual weeks of usage of H.E.A.T. Stack, the changes were: Pre-H.E.A.T. Stack I was 115.2 pounds at 9.8% bodyfat; one week into H.E.A.T. Stack I was 126 pounds at 11.6% bodyfat (+10.8 pounds and +1.8% bodyfat); two weeks in I was 120.2 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat (-5.8 pounds and -0.4% bodyfat); three weeks in I was 119.4 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat (-0.8 pounds and no change in body composition; after four weeks - I started using DCP at the end of week three - I was 123.2 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat (+3.8 pounds and no change in body composition) . . . Overall, with H.E.A.T. Stack standalone, I gained 4.2 pounds and 1.4% bodyfat, at a ratio of 1:1.3 bodyfat to lean body mass . . . Adding in DCP made a huge difference, and I maintained my body composition whilst losing body mass, ending up from start to finish of H.E.A.T. Stack gaining 8 pounds - that mass gained at a ratio of 1:2 re bodyfat to lean body mass with + 2.5 pounds of bodyfat and +5.5 pounds of lean body mass (both to 1 d.p.) . . .

Mood: My mood had its high moments interspersed with periods of extreme aggression, which was all more to do with what was going on at the time than H.E.A.T. Stack (or any supplement that I was using).

Appetite: Appetite was not quelled at all when using H.E.A.T. Stack. However, I was not trying to restrict my caloric intake either, given that I was RECOMPING.

Nutrient Repartitioning: N/A.

Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, and Pain Reduction: My wrists and back gave me a lot of issues over the time that I used H.E.A.T. Stack, but this is not because of the product - I was also not using Erase when I started H.E.A.T. Stack, starting it about the same time I started DCP, and so it is only to be expected that my joints were in pain.

Blood Pressure: N/A.

Overall: Since H.E.A.T. Stack is a non-stimulant fat burner, designed more for fat loss than the [successful] recomp that I used it for, I do not feel that I gave it a fair trial as far as the purpose it was designed for, and therefore cannot assign it an "overall" score.

Would I use again? Yes, because I feel and know that I did not really give H.E.A.T. Stack a decent chance at showing me what it was capable of doing, and I want to do this, because H.E.A.T. Stack has an excellent formulator, an ingredient profile backed by science, and multitudes of positive feedback.

Would I recommend? I would recommend stacking H.E.A.T. Stack with DCP - a great option, as seen from my results. Otherwise, I would need to give it a fair trial before I could recommend it for fat loss from a personal perspective . . . I WOULD recommend it as an addition to any recomp stack, though . . .

This review can also be found as a separate review in the Genomyx subforum: Rosie's Review of H.E.A.T. Stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack

Body Composition: Pre-DCP I was 119.4 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat. On finishing up H.E.A.T. Stack, used with DCP, I was 123.2 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat. In the time that I stacked DCP with H.E.A.T. Stack I had a HUGELY successful recomp, with a final gain of 3.8 pounds at a ratio of 8 to 1 increase in lean mass (+3.4 pounds) and bodyfat (+0.4 pounds) respectively, whilst maintaining 11.2% bodyfat.

Appetite: Appetite was normal for me on the DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack stack.

Overall: Although a successful recomp, the period over which these results occurred was very short at only a week, and a few more weeks would be required to see if such a rate of recomp would be continued, and to get a true idea of "final" body statistics.

Would I use again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Yes. If you want a recomp, DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack is definitely a stack to consider adding to your supplement arsenal.

This review can also be found as a separate review in the Genomyx subforum: Rosie's Review of DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I expect to see a photo log to get you going!! Get it started Rosie:dance:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I expect to see a photo log to get you going!! Get it started Rosie:dance:
New log will be up tomorrow :22:

down to 6-7 weeks, right?
Yes, six weeks until competition - really only FIVE weeks to get to where I want to be :yikes: :hammer: . . . And a photoshoot two days before competition . . .

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New log will be up tomorrow :22:

Yes, six weeks until competition - really only FIVE weeks to get to where I want to be :yikes: :hammer: . . . And a photoshoot two days before competition . . .
you get what you put into it, which means....Greenlight;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have this kinda drive Rosie.. now use it and apply it.

Best video i have ever seen when giving it your all.

This is me yelling at you:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have this kinda drive Rosie.. now use it and apply it.

Best video i have ever seen when giving it your all.

This is me yelling at you:D
Incredible clip, Chris. Emotional. Inspirational. I have nothing to say after that except thank you.