Genoflex Experiences?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just copped five bottles on the real cheap. $60 shipped so I couldn't pass on it. Was just looking for cissus, because my shoulders have been cracking on bench and I reinjured a wrist that never healed right the first time.

So who has been using this long term? Enjoying it?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked it. Want to try sns joint xt. Currently using animal flex powder, best so far. But it stains my teeth.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I'll pass on stained teeth.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just copped five bottles on the real cheap. $60 shipped so I couldn't pass on it. Was just looking for cissus, because my shoulders have been cracking on bench and I reinjured a wrist that never healed right the first time.

Where can I get that deal? I switched from super cissus to Genoflex, and have been using for about 4 months now. It is great stuff!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t know they made animal flex powder...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like it so I am not popping 20 pills, but yeah dentist was like wtf is on your teeth. Lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed them off Ebay guys. Always have to keep an eye out for deals on there.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

That’s a steal for a very good product!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried all 3...Geno/Joint Support XT/Flexatril….SNS Joint Support XT smashed them all by far as far as reducing pain, etc. Only SNS includes ParActin.

That was until I discovered BPC-157 and well....peptides win out by a longshot

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried all 3...Geno/Joint Support XT/Flexatril….SNS Joint Support XT smashed them all by far as far as reducing pain, etc. Only SNS includes ParActin.

That was until I discovered BPC-157 and well....peptides win out by a longshot
How many bottles of Flexatril did you run and did you do the loading phase?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many bottles of Flexatril did you run and did you do the loading phase?
3 bottles....9 tablets a day for 2 weeks. Honestly dude, my pain got worse on Flexatril. Stuff didn't agree with me....on the other hand Joint Support XT worked within 2.5-3 weeks at regular dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like it so I am not popping 20 pills, but yeah dentist was like wtf is on your teeth. Lol
Sweet. I really like the animal flex supplement but it's just too many pills to take and sounds like the powder has it's own problems. Great profile just wish they could concentrate it to a smaller intake method.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin by far.

But, Flexatril and Genoflex are my go to joint supplements and have been on flexatril for over a year and a half and incorporate in genoflex when my calories are getting low and I am more prone to injury

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 bottles....9 tablets a day for 2 weeks. Honestly dude, my pain got worse on Flexatril. Stuff didn't agree with me....on the other hand Joint Support XT worked within 2.5-3 weeks at regular dose.
Wow dude you tripled the dose and still didn’t get anything from it....yeah it’s safe to say it just didn’t agree with you. I respond really well to Flexatril.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Genoflex is good. I find Flexatril to be a bit better. I'll probably try Joint Support XT at some point.

I'm pretty sure my meniscus is messed up. Flextril has helped a lot. I can squat again as long as I don't go too heavy.
And I seem to get tendinitis in my elbows easily which is probably my fault - bad form/too heavy.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using animal flex, its alright, doesn't mix well at all however and the whole staining the teeth thing.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently using animal flex, its alright, doesn't mix well at all however and the whole staining the teeth thing.
Have used Flex pills, then powder, and it was "okay", GenoFlex definitely better. Cissus works amazing with me.