USA ma70 quits pill popping - DCP,Genoflex

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, in order to simplify my life (and not deal with the hassle of people asking me what I'm swallowing) I'm selling off some of the pills I don't need or are timing dependant and sticking with transdermals. Here is what's available:

3x PES GenoFlex

Might be interested in SOME trades (preferably transdermals), and US only (no Canada). Send a PM or post in the thread with offers.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much for the GenoFlex? PM me if you prefer.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much for the GenoFlex? PM me if you prefer.
I got GenoFlex during the insider (6 of them). Gave 3 of them away to a friend who had shoulder problems (and it helped him greatly), and I have 3 leftover that I won't be using because I don't actually have any joint problems. (was planning on saving it for a hard workout training cycle, but things have changed). Just PM me an offer that isn't a crazy lowball and they can be yours

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got GenoFlex during the insider (6 of them). Gave 3 of them away to a friend who had shoulder problems (and it helped him greatly), and I have 3 leftover that I won't be using because I don't actually have any joint problems. (was planning on saving it for a hard workout training cycle, but things have changed). Just PM me an offer that isn't a crazy lowball and they can be yours
Damn I was going to low ball ya lol